Clear all

Aaron Judge  

Page 39 / 42
  RSS

Erika
 Erika
(@Erika)
01/06/2020 11:17 pm  

There is no way he is not really bothered by the negative attention he got from all of that coming out about her. I think if he wasn’t embarrassed by it all he would have never ignored what all of his teammates have been posting for days about the unfortunate things going on right now in the country. He hasn’t been visible on social media since the NY post article and then the TMZ video though I hope he does change his mind soon and does the right thing by acknowledging the things he should on social media right now. I do feel bad for him though that he got caught up in something that had nothing to do with him and she seems to be on social media more than ever and isn’t missing a thing. That has to annoy him 

adambrack liked
ReplyQuote
Lulu22
 Lulu22
(@Lulu22)
02/06/2020 1:36 am  

It’s a shame he is stuck in this negative situation with this girl. He should have just dumped her when it first happened. She is nothing but an opportunist. She is incredibly selfish and loves no one and nothing but herself.

ReplyQuote
Amanda
 Amanda
(@Amanda)
02/06/2020 11:18 am  

I honestly feel really bad for him.It’s obvious that he is struggling with all of this right now. He has been non existent on social media since all of this came out and limited his comments and today’s post no one could comment at all. She just doesn’t seem to be getting it. She had to have liked 20 pictures today and he doesn’t seem like he feels comfortable right now to like any. How selfish of a person can she be? She caused this and doesn’t seem to care at all about it. She is the one that should be embarrassed and she isn’t. I think that’s why people think this will end them because how long before resentment start building up that the person who made all of the unnecessary embarrassment doesn’t seem to care.

adambrack liked
ReplyQuote
Jen
 Jen
(@Jen)
02/06/2020 4:14 pm  

There is just something so off and unlikable about her. She never seems to get the magnitude of a situation or ever align with what’s going on with him. There is no question he is staying off of social media because of her arrest info and video coming out since it started that day and she just doesn’t seem to care. No matter what is going on with him she still can’t stop with her account. He got hurt last April and she just started her account so she was following people that whole weekend while he was too upset to come on, they lost in the playoffs where he is crying on tv and he stays off for a week and she is on the very next morning, whatever was going on with them the week in December where he was following girls and she was still liking everyone he has ever met, their vacation in December where she was on from morning until night liking pictures and blocking people while he was off all week and now this was is solely her fault and he is silent and she is crazy with it. She doesn’t find it odd at all that he is off because of her stupidity and she has liked his friends, teammates, agent, stylist and wives from his team. They follow a lot of the same people so if you keep liking theirs and he hasn’t take the hint. There is no way by the end of all of this their won’t be problems between them. She just doesn’t seem to have it in her to get it.

adambrack liked
ReplyQuote
Aleah
 Aleah
(@Aleah)
06/06/2020 4:42 pm  

Have you all seen the latest article about Sam? What do you all think about the "support" from other Yankees wags? 

ReplyQuote
Juliana
 Juliana
(@Juliana)
06/06/2020 5:14 pm  

Well- it’s not really much of a gift and it’s only from 2 wives- Voit and Holder. I would imagine that if the others sent her something, she would’ve posted that as well. Honestly I think it’s tacky to post it. She could’ve just sent a text. It does seem like more people in her circle are turning against her. After all someone sent her insta story- lol  Hell for all we know he might not even be with her. But isn’t her court date coming up soon? 

ReplyQuote
Britt
 Britt
(@Britt)
06/06/2020 6:27 pm  

This is the second time a screenshot has made it into an article. I wonder who would do that or why they would do that. That gift probably isn't that big of a deal. I hate to say it but it's not like it's from one of the wives that matter. It's not like those ladies have any influence over any of the others.

ReplyQuote
Meg
 Meg
(@Meg)
06/06/2020 9:17 pm  

That had to be sent in from someone who follows Luke Voit’s wife because I follow her and that was a picture of her reposting Sam’s Instastory thanking them. Sam has to put an Instastory because like everything else with her she thinks she is important so she wanted it to seem like she is so important to these wives that they are sending her these gifts but I agree I think it’s tacky and it’s also her trying to get more sympathy from the other people that follow her. There is no reason to send someone a basket because they are upset over bad press from a DUI. The poor guy has changed all his behavior over this and can’t even get comments on his pictures anymore and she is going through a rough time? Send him the basket.

ReplyQuote
Brooke
 Brooke
(@Brooke)
07/06/2020 6:04 am  

Where’s the article? I’m not surprised, she’ll do anything’s to stay relevant. She wants to be a part of wags group so bad. 

ReplyQuote
Meg
 Meg
(@Meg)
07/06/2020 9:23 am  

@Brooke

Its on sports gossip. She doesn’t seem to realize that being in with wags is not going to keep her with him. That has never worked for her before and it won’t this time either. 

ReplyQuote
Sports Gossip Staff
(@gossipadmin)
Member Admin
02/09/2020 11:45 am  

WE'RE BACK!!!! 

ReplyQuote
AM
 AM
(@AM)
02/09/2020 9:38 pm  

Yay!! I’m glad this is back. I even more so now think she is the worst and more attention seeking than ever 

adambrack liked
ReplyQuote
Sports Gossip Staff
(@gossipadmin)
Member Admin
09/09/2020 12:57 pm  

Let's get this board going again!! Cmon people, plenty to discuss.  

adambrack liked
ReplyQuote
Anon
 Anon
(@Anon)
09/09/2020 5:41 pm  

Like??

ReplyQuote
adambrack
(@adambrack)
Freshman
10/09/2020 2:16 am