Dak Prescott

1,235 Posts
19 Users
23 Likes
124.2 K Views
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

Could you imagine the internet if 1 pic of Dak in Spain popped up from a vacay in May?

They'd drag him forever.

Romo and Witten are STILL getting dragged for going to Cabo during bye week if the playoffs in 2007. 

Dak hasn't shown his face much this off-season, unless it's work or charity related. Not even Mavs or Stars playoff games. That loss shook him. Seems he's going back to 2016 Dak, except richer.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Dak hasn't shown his face much this off-season, unless it's work or charity related. Not even Mavs or Stars playoff games. That loss shook him. Seems he's going back to 2016 Dak, except richer.

Other than SB week, he has kept a real low profile. He really wasn’t in many of the pics/videos from the Bahamas. I was surprised that he reposted a couple of pics from Colorado. Dak doesn’t post a lot so I get the feeling those Colorado pics has some meaning other than he went fly fishing.

I’ve read some tweets about no Dak at Mavs games. Zeke, Tank, Micah Parsons and some rookies have been at the games along with Kyler Murray and Patrick Mahomes/Brittany. This year all the VIPs at Mavs games are sitting courtside. If Dak goes to a game, he will get attention—-wanted or not.

Will be interesting to see if he turns up at Mavs or Rangers games. Dak did a short promo video for the Rangers so he should show up at some game. 

I like “2016, but richer.”  Maybe that is what he’s looking for.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Natalie is back in the US!! Court stayed in Italy and is meeting up with her mom in Rome. 

Natalie has a lengthy video of her travels on her page. Will be interesting to see what’s next. Why come back so soon? Not like she has a job to get back to unless being Dak’s plus one is employment?

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

@bugaboo She's also back reposting Dak's stories. Think she lurks here or nah, lol.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@bugaboo She's also back reposting Dak's stories. Think she lurks here or nah, lol.

LOL!!! I think Natalie is all about appearances. She wants to show what a nice socially aware socialite she is. Yeah, she certainly checks in. She has to see what we think. Narcissist behavior at its finest.

If the relationship is falling apart, reposting the FFF video makes her look like the better person. She didn’t like or comment on it in FFF though.

What is interesting today is her “feature length reel” or whatever it was (Natalie admiring Natalie) has gotten almost NO attention. About 15k views, but only 4 comments——NONE by anyone associated with the Cowboys. Likes are limited to about 700+ and none by Dak or his friends! This is the 2nd post where he has basically ignored her. No “glad you’re back” or “so happy to be home” by either.

In the past we agreed that many of Dak’s friends take his lead on commenting/liking Natalie’s posts. He has been silent on her posts and I’ve noticed others that usually commented and/or liked her posts have gone MIA too. A prime example is Lauryn Rush. She has an over the top comment on the Natalie/Court pic from Spain and nothing since. No like/no comment. It just looks like quite a few people that know Dak suddenly stopped paying any attention to Natalie. The comments on her posts have dried up along with the likes. This all seems to have come about at the end of the Colorado weekend. Hmmmmmmm. Will be interesting to watch.

She’s doing a QA today mainly about traveling. She said on the flight back yesterday she read, slept and “did a little work.” What work? Maybe she meant making the reel? Again, it’s all about appearances.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Tidbits:

Saw a pic of Dak with Deebo Samuel at the Mavs game. Makes sense with Dallas playing SF, but today Deebo said he wasn’t going to SF OTAs since he still wants to be traded. None of the media outlets mentioned either was at the game. Pic was taken back by the locker rooms. @blitzfits

Either Sat or Sunday, Dak was at LoveJoy HS doing some throwing. Cole Beasley happened to be there too. Bease had been working with Baker Mayfield. Is Dak recruiting?

Natalie has been back to her routine of working out and eating out with friends. She definitely is living at BCL. The room she uses for IG pics is actually an elevator at BCL. Saw a pic with Natalie taking another pic of herself and can see the panel with buttons.

Natalie is now participating in shopltk.com. She has links to some of the clothes, shoes and purses she has worn. Don’t look at her clothes if you are looking for prices under $100. 

No sign of Natalie with Dak.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Saw a pic of Dak with Deebo Samuel at the Mavs game. Makes sense with Dallas playing SF, but today Deebo said he wasn’t going to SF OTAs since he still wants to be traded. None of the media outlets mentioned either was at the game.

Dak really flew under the radar. I looked for media showing him at the game. Wonder if he was with Cobi, who was sitting way up high?

Sports media didn't mention it because they didn't know. I can't imagine any sports talk show ignoring Dak and a very unhappy Deebo Samuel hanging out together in Dallas!!

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Natalie is now participating in shopltk.com. She has links to some of the clothes, shoes and purses she has worn. Don’t look at her clothes if you are looking for prices under $100. 

IG model stuff. Dak wasn't having that. Still not going to make the call that they've broken up but all signs are pointing to it. 

She wasn't at the game with Dak. She's shilling clothes on IG. She's not spending any time at the Palace.

After weeks of not seeing her babies (the dogs, especially Beanie), why wouldn't she go see them?? We know she didn't because she didn't post them. Why wouldn't she post her and Dak together after being apart so long? 

The OxeFit and Dak mental health repost could be a signal that though they're not together, they're still friends and support one another. Could explain why she was at the CCF Gala, to support him being named Co-Chair? Problem is, Dak won't be reposting or supporting any of her endeavors that don't serve his best interest, lol.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

So, what happened after the night of the FFF party?? Like I said before, that was the most I've ever seen Dak into her. He was flirty, playful with her. No tight, thin-lipped kisses. They actually looked happy and into each other. Blame it on the alcohol? 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

So, what happened after the night of the FFF party?? Like I said before, that was the most I've ever seen Dak into her. He was flirty, playful with her. No tight, thin-lipped kisses. They actually looked happy and into each other. Blame it on the alcohol? 

That is a great question. Natalie posed in her dress at the Palace before the gala and was there the night before in her robe, talking about downing a bottle of wine. No pic of Natalie/Dak at the Palace before the FFF Gala or the CCF Gala. Maybe they arrive and leave separately? It would just seem likely that you take a pic or 2 with your BF all dressed up.

Oh, he looked happy in most pics and certainly in the video with Natalie. That “routine” on the 360 was clearly planned and rehearsed. They didn’t just get up  there and do that for the camera. This is where I get back to Dak being a big flirt. He flirts with the camera, with Natalie and any other woman standing there watching. Maybe the 360 was toward the end of the night and Dak had a bit of alcohol by that time and Natalie drinks daily so they were relaxed and had a good time with it. In a pic of them just standing on the 360 back to back there was no chemistry.

Natalie’s bday weekend was shortly after the FFF Gala and I would expect a bit of emotion they showed at the FFF Gala to still be there, but it wasn’t and nothing at the CCF Gala.

I was waiting for something like that (connection/chemistry)on her bday trip and there was nothing. The posed pics had zero chemistry. Dak has been around for bdays 23, 24 and 25 and it’s the same old (maybe less) emotion. Then Natalie posts the solo pic in the silver dress and I kinda forgot she was there with Dak or he was there with her.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Saw a pic of Dak with Deebo Samuel at the Mavs game. Makes sense with Dallas playing SF, but today Deebo said he wasn’t going to SF OTAs since he still wants to be traded. None of the media outlets mentioned either was at the game.

Dak really flew under the radar. I looked for media showing him at the game. Wonder if he was with Cobi, who was sitting way up high?

Sports media didn't mention it because they didn't know. I can't imagine any sports talk show ignoring Dak and a very unhappy Deebo Samuel hanging out together in Dallas!!

I’m guessing he was with Cobi and several other D4B guys. I saw them posting video of the game from the same area of AAC. If he wants to be at a game and not be seen, it can apparently be worked out. It was for Deebo too.

Most of the attention was focused on Mahomes and Micah. CJ was there and so was Dalton Schultz/wife. 

I have to think since media completely missed the Dak/Deebo meeting, they haven’t made much of a story of it.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

IG model stuff. Dak wasn't having that. Still not going to make the call that they've broken up but all signs are pointing to it. 

She wasn't at the game with Dak. She's shilling clothes on IG. She's not spending any time at the Palace.

After weeks of not seeing her babies (the dogs, especially Beanie), why wouldn't she go see them?? We know she didn't because she didn't post them. Why wouldn't she post her and Dak together after being apart so long? 

To Natalie, the shopltk is “work.” She gets a whopping 10% commission if someone buys anything she linked. Many people can’t afford gas much less a $2200 dress (the one she wore to CCF Gala). She’s been spending more time with Sydney Woy, Bridget and others and they use shopltk, but in more volume. To her, this justifies the title influencer.

Today, Natalie has a short video of Beanie in a bed stretching. What bed? At the condo or the Palace? Natalie has had Beanie at the condo before—-has a dog bed there and BCL has a dog park. No matter where Beanie is, she still waited over  3 days to see the dog after she got back from her trip. I don’t think she really cares about Legend and Icon. She used them in the beginning of the relationship because they are Dak’s dogs.

I’ve noticed over the last few months, Natalie will tag BAB (page is almost dead), but not repost pics/videos of the dogs. Is she not allowed to anymore?

OTAs started today so Dak is totally fixated on football. If Natalie wants to spend time playing with Beanie, he doesn’t care.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Most of the attention was focused on Mahomes

And Brittany. In Dallas, where Dak and Natalie should've been sitting and getting face time.

Wonder how Natalie felt about that??

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Today, Natalie has a short video of Beanie in a bed stretching.

Was that before or after my post about her and Beanie, lol?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Today, Natalie has a short video of Beanie in a bed stretching.

Was that before or after my post about her and Beanie, lol?

I would say she posted the Beanie video AFTER your post. She hasn’t had much content after she used the trip stories. So, she’s used OxeFit and was probably happy you made the Beanie suggestion!!!

The shot of Beanie is so tight, it’s hard to figure out where they are. Remember when Natalie was posting the Beanie pics from Dak’s bedroom? This one didn’t look like that. 

ReplyQuote
Page 13 / 83
Share: