19 Users
23 Likes
124.3 K Views
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn
Posted by: @bugaboo

Most of the attention was focused on Mahomes

And Brittany. In Dallas, where Dak and Natalie should've been sitting and getting face time.

Wonder how Natalie felt about that??

I bet she was pissed off. If Dak wanted to be front and center at the Mavs game, it would have happened. Obviously he didn’t want to be seen. Not sure if  he was leary about fan reaction or just trying to keep his media attention very low key. 

So tonight, Natalie has a story sitting at the Mavs game. Look like she’s sitting in one of the boxes. Her comment is “we love an underdog.” She didn’t tag anyone. Wild guess is she is with Kate Kirchof. Kate could get the seats since she’s back with Tyler S. Dak was at the game on Sunday—probably would not be back.

Ah, Natalie, mass shooting in the state you live in, but all you can post is being at a bball game. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Ah, Natalie, mass shooting in the state you live in, but all you can post is being at a bball game. 

It's tone deaf af. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

It's tone deaf af. 

She should thank us. She posted something this am about the shooting. So even though she was able to post the bball pics, she couldn’t take time to post anything last night.

Ok, Dak posted nothing and quite a few teammates did. Today the media is watching OTAs so he might get interviewed and asked about it. I also think that being the face of the franchise means getting opinions from the team about his posts on sm related to tragedies like this. Just guessing.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

So tonight, Natalie has a story sitting at the Mavs game. Look like she’s sitting in one of the boxes. Her comment is “we love an underdog.” She didn’t tag anyone. Wild guess is she is with Kate Kirchof. Kate could get the seats since she’s back with Tyler S. Dak was at the game on Sunday—probably would not be back.

Her buddy last night was Maguire Amundsen (@maguireamundsen). Maguire is a new buddy. She works occasionally with Bridget and has a teeny tiny consulting company. She’s probably about 26. I’m sure she sees Natalie as a way to clout chase in Dallas whether she’s still with Dak or not. Maguire is a fall back for Natalie. Court is Natalie’s #1.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

She should thank us. She posted something this am about the shooting.

If she had listened to us sooner, "her man" might have her on his gallery by now.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Ok, Dak posted nothing and quite a few teammates did.

DLaw has taken the reigns on this issue, as far as Cowboys players go. He's reached out to LeBron about them working together to do what they can to help on a large scale.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

She works occasionally with Bridget and has a teeny tiny consulting company.

Probably nepotism, like Natalie.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Ok, Dak posted nothing and quite a few teammates did.

DLaw has taken the reigns on this issue, as far as Cowboys players go. He's reached out to LeBron about them working together to do what they can to help on a large scale.

Much more from Dak today. He did a quick interview after practice—-said something like this affects everyone. The team website has his full interview. McCarthy got visibly upset discussing the shooting during his presser. Said players and coaches had talked about it a lot.

Dak and FFF planned a town hall meeting in Arlington for tonight quite awhile ago. They were going to talk about community, police, mental health etc. FFF is not live streaming it. They should do that in the future or record it. Cobi is there and had a 10 second video on his page—-couldn’t really hear if we’ll. So Dak is stepping up—-good for him. Yeah, this Dak is very different from last year.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

She should thank us. She posted something this am about the shooting.

If she had listened to us sooner, "her man" might have her on his gallery by now.

Maybe. Dak has set an incredibly high bar to make his gallery. Not sure Natalie cares to work hard enough to get there. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Momma B is in Dallas. She and Natalie were at Honor Bar for lunch. Natalie was  having her usual meal of salad and wine.

Natalie got a spray tan—-had Beanie with her. When Natalie gets a spray tan, she either goes on a trip or has an event like CCF Gala to go to. Long weekend coming up so maybe a trip? Dak has OTA tomorrow and I think the players are off from Friday through Monday. Of course, it sounds like Dak has been in practicing just about every day. The Colorado trip seemed to be his 1st break.

Court is still in Italy. Without Natalie, her stories are rather bland.

Will be interesting to see where everyone goes for the weekend.

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

Hello ladies I'm back! And just in time for Dak's Fight Faith Finish Gala and although I want to address all of the posts I've missed...there's something WAY more pressing. And that is...I just checked every possible source (all of D4B for example) and there doesn't seem to be everything but a NATALIE at the gala lol. Her mom is probably still in town and she has no story up about the gala? No dress, no makeup? NOW I think you both may be right. I've got popcorn ready to see what happens for the rest of the night but so far I'm shocked. There's a blonde I don't recognize who is hard to see in Trent's story when he poses with Zeke and Halle but I don't think that's her. Could be wrong. Check his story and let me know what you think. But in general right now I'm like - 🤯 😳 🧐 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @honeybee

Hello ladies I'm back! And just in time for Dak's Fight Faith Finish Gala and although I want to address all of the posts I've missed...there's something WAY more pressing. And that is...I just checked every possible source (all of D4B for example) and there doesn't seem to be everything but a NATALIE at the gala lol. Her mom is probably still in town and she has no story up about the gala? No dress, no makeup? NOW I think you both may be right. I've got popcorn ready to see what happens for the rest of the night but so far I'm shocked. There's a blonde I don't recognize who is hard to see in Trent's story when he poses with Zeke and Halle but I don't think that's her. Could be wrong. Check his story and let me know what you think. But in general right now I'm like - 🤯 😳 🧐 

Welcome back Honeybee!!!!

Looked at Trent’s story and I saw the blonde, but hair didn’t look quite right. Did see Halle and Zeke. Yes, alot of the D4B crew were there. Tad needs to lose the hat and some of the chains. Didn’t see Holly. Tad seemed to be having a great time……. hope he brought his fiancé.

Natalie has not had any IG stories since mid afternoon on Wednesday. Absolutely right, Honey——no pics of her getting her hair done, makeup or dress. How’s she going to sell more stuff on shopltk? Before the CCF Gala she had multiple stories getting ready.

IMO, Dak needs to move on from Gents Playbook. His suits are all looking the same except for the color. The dark red color seems wrong for late spring and it looks almost identical to the mauve suit he wore for NFL Honors. 

There is one video looking at the stage (from one of the D4B) and I thought I saw a blonde sitting up front. All I could make out was hair color. So far all I’ve seen has been Dak, Zeke, D4B, Tad and Pops. Chris Young did music. This gala is much bigger and more upscale than the one in March. No 360 at this one.Lol

We noticed last week that Dak has stopped liking or commenting on Natalie’s IG. I saw Natalie hasn’t liked or commented on Lauryn Rush’s latest posts and one other WAG that just had a baby. These were 2 WAGs she seemed to be friendly with. 42 took some pics from the town hall FFF/Dak had last night and Natalie didn’t like them or comment.

I’m pulling out the popcorn too!!!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Hello ladies I'm back! And just in time for Dak's Fight Faith Finish Gala and although I want to address all of the posts I've missed...there's something WAY more pressing. And that is...I just checked every possible source (all of D4B for example) and there doesn't seem to be everything but a NATALIE at the gala lol.

She surfaced this am. Natalie reposted some pics from a mua. It’s really more of an influencer post. Pics taken before the gala at BCL wearing the same blue robe as the pre TxCCF gala.

Phil has quite a few pics on his FB page. Looks like most of the family was there. He has a pic of Natalie and Momma B. When Natalie mentioned doing some “work” on her flight back from Italy, I bet she was working on something for the gala. She does some work, she gets in. Dak needs a plus one.

Will be interesting to see what other pics pop up. Dak naturally has nothing on his IG right now. Maybe 42 took some pics to be posted later? Right now, all he has is video of Chris Young in a story on his IG page.

Cooper Rush, Dalton Schultz and Zach Martin were there with wives except for Coop. Lauryn is in Chicago with the baby. That’s really odd since Lauryn Rush LIVES for this type of event.

FFF has nothing—-about last night/town hall. Dak really needs someone to do a better job with his sm.

Natalie being at the gala doesn’t explain the silence between her and Dak on IG. It looks more like a business relationship.

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

Hello ladies I'm back! And just in time for Dak's Fight Faith Finish Gala and although I want to address all of the posts I've missed...there's something WAY more pressing. And that is...I just checked every possible source (all of D4B for example) and there doesn't seem to be everything but a NATALIE at the gala lol.

She surfaced this am. Natalie reposted some pics from a mua. It’s really more of an influencer post. Pics taken before the gala at BCL wearing the same blue robe as the pre TxCCF gala.

Phil has quite a few pics on his FB page. Looks like most of the family was there. He has a pic of Natalie and Momma B. When Natalie mentioned doing some “work” on her flight back from Italy, I bet she was working on something for the gala. She does some work, she gets in. Dak needs a plus one.

Will be interesting to see what other pics pop up. Dak naturally has nothing on his IG right now. Maybe 42 took some pics to be posted later? Right now, all he has is video of Chris Young in a story on his IG page.

Cooper Rush, Dalton Schultz and Zach Martin were there with wives except for Coop. Lauryn is in Chicago with the baby. That’s really odd since Lauryn Rush LIVES for this type of event.

FFF has nothing—-about last night/town hall. Dak really needs someone to do a better job with his sm.

Natalie being at the gala doesn’t explain the silence between her and Dak on IG. It looks more like a business relationship.

I guess I spoke too soon and she had to let me know this morning lol. It's definitely giving me weird vibes though too and I think his uncle's photos add to that. I noticed that Natalie has her chair back facing the camera like she was near the bottom of the table Dak was at. In another photo, Dak is sitting next to a black woman at the top of the table near the FFF stage so that only leaves room on the other side. Why wouldn't Natalie sit next to him? Why wouldn't she and her mother both be at his table? Instead her and her mother seemed near one another but at separate tables leading to the Phil photo. Looking at the angle of her photo in her story that he reposted I think confirms that. I'm feeling like the Applepie comment about it being like a divorce is true - they may be on a break or he may have asked for more space. But if you're 2.5 years into your relationship you should be getting closer...not moving apart. If they are taking a break, and I think it's a recent development, it would make sense to have her there but not next to him. Or he needed a date and she and her mom were already invited.

I've only seen them posed together in Morgan Martin's story she reposted and it's not anything telling. But notice the difference between Zeke/Halle vs. Dak/Natalie lol. Also why has D4B started completely ignoring her? They were in her comments going NATTY B!!! in 2020/2021 but now it's dead silent. In the comments of the dogs' account too but now nothing. If they hadn't hyped her so hard before vs. the way they act now, I wouldn't question it but that's weird too.

Something changed after that playoff game. I'm not sure if the Vail trip was planned but that was a weirdly timed trip after the playoff loss. Why would she leave him so soon after an abject career failure like that? I seriously doubt she would go on a trip while Dak was still competing in the playoffs had they won the 49ers game. So why did she all of a sudden break out and go on vacation with Courtney? She barely took time off from posting her wealthy life after that loss - didn't seem like a smart strategy to me then and in hindsight these may be the longer signs of a trend. We've all noted that he must have reined her in on social media and it's really starting to show. He posted more about his Colorado trip with the boys than for her birthday. And yes, he immediately commented on Jordan's photo of them all but couldn't do anything for Natalie's Europe posts. I think this is a slow divorce since he probably knows kicking her flat out after two years is cruel. My main theory now is he's slowly peeling her fingers off rather than a clean break. PR relationship vibes for sure. If there's the concert this weekend I guess we will see but at the least it's showing cracks in the fairytale illusion she's been selling everyone. 

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

Remember when Anon told us about him following his ex from MSU Sara and then she immediately went on his follows and got rid of her? Lol he definitely likes to be friends with his exes and I think that's the direction she's heading in right now. In the past when we made fun of her for him ignoring her posts, she would obviously post something through his account since the linguistic choices never matched (until we pointed this out lol). Or she would probably prod him at the Palace to comment. Why has she lost that power? It was crazy behavior to begin with but now, once again, like with D4B I think this serves as a sign of something changing that hasn't been fully revealed yet. I rewatched the Europe stories and I struck me as the posting of a newly single woman after a long term relationship breaks up and she wants to make her ex miss her. The drunk partying with men adds to that impression.

She hasn't gotten any new follows even though he reposted her story - since he reposted multiple people this time, not just her. Natalie's post seemed stiffly worded for a woman celebrating her boyfriend's major charity event. Thinking about her post before the Bucs game about him vs. the story from last night and again I'm perplexed. No matter what the situation is, we know Natalie will pretend like she's with him for as long as she can manage. Imagine how many followers she would lose immediately after a breakup became clear.

ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 83
Share: