Page 172 / 183
  RSS

Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
21/11/2021 6:40 pm  
Posted by: @Judge Judy
Posted by: @HoneyBee

So funny how Natalie felt the need to post a heavily filtered selfie about her "boy" while her "boy" was barely at 50 yards with no TD's and being beat miserably in the third quarter. She must really love football and her MAN to be thinking of herself when he and the whole offense looked terrible. Princess Tactless & Tacky can't read the room

Read the effing room, Natalie.

But that’s hard to do when you’re obsessively reading a message board where people speculate on your relationship with a good amount of accuracy. She had to show us and others that she was there, as if that’s going to change our perception of her strange, co-dependent dealings with Dak. 

I thought Natty grew up as a football fan. Wouldn’t a football fan know Dak was not playing well and not post such a tasteless pic in the 3rd qtr? Dang, Natalie was sitting among the peons with Holly Hinkle. Couldn’t get anyone else to sit with her? Guess Momma B got kicked to the curb and Courtney didn’t go to KC. It seems Natalie doesn’t have many people to sit with at games.

Natalie is getting desperate to bump up the followers and have something for her gossip rags if the Cowboys won.

ReplyQuote
HoneyBee
 HoneyBee
(@HoneyBee)
21/11/2021 6:42 pm  
Posted by: @Bugaboo

Also funny how Dak didn't post anything for Brian's bday. Have to wonder if he's scaling back his stories so he doesn't have to post her either lol. Didn't repost her story last week, didn't repost her FFF posts, and won't repost her today as usual.

Funny you brought that up. A couple weeks ago Jori E. asked him a question about the Julius Jones case. I’m sure she thought it would be a “softball” question and let him talk about a cause he was supporting. He said he was staying off the internet to focus on football and rehab (was asked during his rehab from the calf strain) so he couldn’t comment. So it seems he has kept pretty quiet on IG. Course that leaves Natalie with little to repost. Just seems he doesn’t do many IG bday wishes. Maybe to prevent people saying, “why didn’t you send me one?” He might send more private hbd wishes.

Fair but he had time to repost tons of highlights from the game last week but not her story obsessing over him once again.

Damian was at the game but not with Natalie lol seems Brian and Tad are her only regulars. No real love between her and the others. They don't even hang out in the box half the time. Sasha Law was there too and had the tact not to post filtered selfies while the team was losing badly. She sat with longtime friends over Natalie and Holly too.

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
21/11/2021 7:05 pm  

He said he was staying off the internet to focus on football and rehab (was asked during his rehab from the calf strain) so he couldn’t comment. So it seems he has kept pretty quiet on IG.

That would explain why she hasn’t posted him at all. She’s not allowed to, lol.

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
21/11/2021 7:06 pm  

Maybe Brian is her confidant when things aren’t going well with Dak?

I can totally see that. 

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
21/11/2021 7:10 pm  

Fair but he had time to repost tons of highlights from the game last week but not her story obsessing over him once again.

LMAO. What did she say? 

ReplyQuote
HoneyBee
 HoneyBee
(@HoneyBee)
21/11/2021 7:38 pm  

LMAO. What did she say? 

I can't remember all of them but one said "My Cowboy" with a photo of him on the Jumbo screen lol

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
21/11/2021 8:05 pm  

LMAO. What did she say? 

I can't remember all of them but one said "My Cowboy" with a photo of him on the Jumbo screen lol

That was all it said. “My Cowboy. ❤️“  She put it under a pic of Dak on the scoreboard. Her other pics from the Atlanta game were a couple from the FFF event and Natalie/couple of WAGs. No pics of her with Dak.

Last week The Spun had the words My Cowboy in a 2 sentence article about Natalie at the game. Basically worthless. I guess they will print her dumb comment from today.

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
22/11/2021 7:37 am  

Hmmmm, Kylee’s bestie’s IG page is now private.

Natalie been stalking her?? 😂

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
22/11/2021 11:39 am  

Hmmmm, Kylee’s bestie’s IG page is now private.

Natalie been stalking her?? 😂

Interesting. Her FB is still open. Natalie doesn’t play on FB much so she may leave her alone there.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
22/11/2021 11:56 am  

Also funny how Dak didn't post anything for Brian's bday. Have to wonder if he's scaling back his stories so he doesn't have to post her either lol. Didn't repost her story last week, didn't repost her FFF posts, and won't repost her today as usual.

Damian was at the game but not with Natalie lol seems Brian and Tad are her only regulars. No real love between her and the others. They don't even hang out in the box half the time. Sasha Law was there too and had the tact not to post filtered selfies while the team was losing badly. She sat with longtime friends over Natalie and Holly too.

I wonder who Natalie may have planned to sit with originally at the KC game? Holly Hinkle’s hubby plays on the PS and was elevated to the 53 Friday afternoon. I bet she didn’t plan on going to KC until then. Sasha hung with some ex Cowboys WAGs (Anthony Hitchens wife) and La’el Collins wife took the kids. I couldn’t tell who she sat with. (BTW—La’el needs to start playing a lot better.) 

Maybe Natalie wasn’t planning to go until Holly asked if she could tag along? It did look like some of them flew up in a private jet.

At the home games, Brian and Tad/family are in the suite. Cobi was up there for several games, but it does look like things are rather cool with the other D4B group. That could be another instance of Natalie using them until Dak thinks they are all buddies and then she moves on.

Didn’t see any pics of Momma E or Halle yesterday. That game was only a 3 hour drive for Momma E and I thought for sure she would be there.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
22/11/2021 12:14 pm  

Forgot to say last week that Kylee was with friends in Key West for the game and was at the Gucci store in Houston earlier today.

So funny how Natalie felt the need to post a heavily filtered selfie about her "boy" while her "boy" was barely at 50 yards with no TD's and being beat miserably in the third quarter. She must really love football and her MAN to be thinking of herself when he and the whole offense looked terrible. Princess Tactless & Tacky can't read the room I guess but needed to scrape up another 200 followers off of Dak, dogshit performance or not.

She's still only as compelling as room temperature tap water. Followed him to KC so no breathing room for Dak - she's his stalker shadow now lmaooo. Look what good that does for his playing! Almost seemed mental like he's still struggling psychologically. Hard to heal when your energy is being stolen by a fame leech.

Natalie couldn’t resist having one more pic from KC up. She was tagged in a pic by @blondeswhoeat at the stadium. All the folks with blondes are Chiefs fans. Natalie was in a pic with bwe (From Dallas and Natalie knows her) wearing NO Cowboys or Dak gear. Of course, bwe has a comment about being a fan of Natalie. C’mon—-really? Natalie has the extensions in. I’m sure she’s getting ready for holiday photo ops.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
24/11/2021 8:05 pm  

Natalie is certainly bored. She has had a pic of Atlas and Juice with the comment “Forever Brothers.” They were in the same litter so of course they are. 

Day before Thanksgiving, she has a heavily filtered pic with Beanie in a car and then one with Momma B and a bottle of wine at a restaurant.

Thanksgiving game tomorrow. I could see Kylee and her family being at the game. The medspa is closed Thursday to Sunday so that gives her time to spend with family and football.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
25/11/2021 1:15 pm  

Natalie and Momma B at the game—Natalie’s story today. Natalie was down on the sideline and gestured Dak to come over. He walked over and gave her a little peck of a kiss——he just leaned in and didn’t even touch her. Maybe she figures that’s the best she will get. The whole interaction was about 10 seconds.

Courtney is also at the game. I’m betting Tad gets to sit in the suite since it’s his bday. Natalie didn’t wish him a hbday on IG. She “liked” a hbday post that Holly has up, but didn’t comment. 

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
25/11/2021 6:09 pm  

Natalie continues to be a jinx and blocks Dak’s blessings. 

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
25/11/2021 9:00 pm  

Natalie continues to be a jinx and blocks Dak’s blessings. 

Natalie is there for herself and nobody else. Looked like Uncle Phil got to sit in the suite today.

Courtney was in the suite and has a video of Momma B standing on a seat cheering. Momma B looked hammered. What classy people Dak attracts. 

The mood after the game is pretty glum I’m sure. Doubt The Spun and NY Post will be interested in Natalie this week. They usually don’t post pics of Dak’s gf giving him a GL kiss before a loss. See Natalie as Dak goes so go you. If the team doesn’t win, nobody cares what you wear or your sorry attempts to get a kiss.

The media is not being too kind to Dak tonight. Wonder what kind of support Dak will get at home?

ReplyQuote
Page 172 / 183

Leave a reply

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: