Dak Prescott  

Page 174 / 220
  RSS

Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
27/11/2021 4:15 pm  
Posted by: @Bugaboo

Rosette posted an announcement about a fund raiser for a hospital that Dak was taking part in. I just wonder if there was still a friendship between Dak and Rosette and Natalie moved in full force shoving every other female very far away from Dak.

That’s exactly what happened. 

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
27/11/2021 4:18 pm  

He looked like a Vegas pimp. Who tells him this looks good? 

Natalie 

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
27/11/2021 4:20 pm  

Her IG is pretty bland. What is interesting is no likes by Dak in over a year. Rather odd for this supposed steamy romance. He has never commented on any posts.

That’s telling. Very telling. 🤔 

I thought Momma B was the one Dak liked the most! 

This post was modified 2 months ago by Judge Judy

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
27/11/2021 4:27 pm  

By the looks of it, Tad hosted Thanksgiving. Happy to see Granny Prescott kept the tradition of cooking the Thanksgiving meal.

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
27/11/2021 5:44 pm  

Did Natalie post wishing her BFF Halle a HBD?

And Momma E STILLLL doesn’t follow Natalie or Karin. I think that speaks volumes. 

This post was modified 2 months ago by Judge Judy

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
27/11/2021 8:43 pm  
Posted by: @Judge Judy

Did Natalie post wishing her BFF Halle a HBD?

And Momma E STILLLL doesn’t follow Natalie or Karin. I think that speaks volumes. 

Nada on happy bday to Halle. I didn’t see that many. Momma E had a very nice hbday up.

Natalie didn’t really wish Tad a hbday either. Just “liked” the one Holly had with no comment. Guess she figured since Dak wished him hbday that counted for her too. Dak also wrote Happy Birthday Tad on his wrist at the game.

Dawn sees right through those 2. I doubt there will be “follows” any time soon.

This post was modified 2 months ago by Bugaboo

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
27/11/2021 9:07 pm  
Posted by: @Applepie

She snags sideline kisses at every homegame. Dallas Morning News recaps the games with pics of the pregame kiss. Natalie kiss is the only pregame kiss they post, which means that Natalie is only one who stalks her "boy". It's a bad look for her.

Media whores are gonna media whore.

She does that BECAUSE the DMN posts it. I literally cannot stand that chick. Dak can’t dump her fast enough for me.

If they keep losing home games, he’s is going to put an end to that pregame kiss nonsense. 

Yeah, the staged pregame kisses will get lots of negative attention from fans and some media if the team doesn’t turn this around. I can just hear Mike Fisher commenting on Dak’s sweetie giving him a kiss before every game. Again, the whole thing looks so staged. Just like at the Jimmie Allen concert when she knew Tad was recording and looked at Dak saying, “let’s kiss.” If he has to be prompted, then there’s nothing there.

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
28/11/2021 10:19 am  

Dallas Morning News recaps the games with pics of the pregame kiss.

DMN posted the pregame kiss when they won over ATL. That news post was public.  Not sure if they posted the other kisses. But she's there every time for a kiss.

Chef Hoppie catered dinner, feat breakfast with shrimp and grits. I couldn't tell what was going on the plate. I only identified the sausage, no clue what the other stuff was, but Tad tweeted that it was 🔥. If he says so.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
28/11/2021 11:32 am  

Dallas Morning News recaps the games with pics of the pregame kiss.

DMN posted the pregame kiss when they won over ATL. That news post was public.  Not sure if they posted the other kisses. But she's there every time for a kiss.

Chef Hoppie catered dinner, feat breakfast with shrimp and grits. I couldn't tell what was going on the plate. I only identified the sausage, no clue what the other stuff was, but Tad tweeted that it was 🔥. If he says so.

Then Spun hasn’t had any sideline kiss pics in awhile. She only had a video for the Thanksgiving kiss which The Spun prolly couldn’t use. I’m surprised Natalie didn’t send them the pics of her and Courtney showing off their Dak/Dallas swag. Those pics are on Courtney’s IG. Natalie had a letterman style jacket with Prescott and 4 on the back. Courtney had a jacket with Dallas Cowboys on the back. For them it’s all about showing off swag—-who cares about the game?

I saw Hoppe’s “breakfast for dinner” plate. Natalie gladly reposted it. I’m guessing that was dinner for Friday? Hoppe’s food doesn’t look all that inviting and if Dak eats biscuit and gravy casserole he needs an intervention. Lots of food that’s wrong for an athlete. Hoppe did make Thanksgiving dinner for Zeke and family.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
28/11/2021 12:50 pm  

Her IG is pretty bland. What is interesting is no likes by Dak in over a year. Rather odd for this supposed steamy romance. He has never commented on any posts.

That’s telling. Very telling. 🤔 

I thought Momma B was the one Dak liked the most! 

She was a mess at the Thanksgiving game. Was standing on a seat yelling and waving a towel. Crazy lady was close to falling out. I could just see a headline from The Spun on that!

It seemed so odd that Natalie is in this intense relationship and there are no pics of Dak or Dak/Natalie in her IG other than the weird attempt at a hug. The hug looked like one Dak would give a wacko fan that came running up to him. Why is it Dak looks so relaxed/happy with fans who are total strangers and is so stiff/uncomfortable with Natalie and her family? 

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
28/11/2021 1:08 pm  

By the looks of it, Tad hosted Thanksgiving. Happy to see Granny Prescott kept the tradition of cooking the Thanksgiving meal.

Cousin Pam has several pics of Thanksgiving in Dak’s rookie season on her FB. Dak’s paternal grandma is in the pic. 1st time I’ve seen her. Dak did mention having Thanksgiving at her house as one of his top Thanksgiving memories.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
29/11/2021 8:12 pm  

COVID has spread through the team hitting mainly the coaches, but let’s hope no other players (esp. Dak) test positive. He said today, they can’t take COVID lightly. I bet plenty of family/friends were hanging around the Palace and stadium over Thanksgiving. Dak better be smart.

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
29/11/2021 8:49 pm  

@Bugaboo

This team has been through enough.☹

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
01/12/2021 5:28 pm  

So... how many more excuses can be made for Dak and the Cowboys?

https://www.tmz.com/2021/12/01/damontae-kazee-dak-prescott-ezekiel-elliott-dwi-arrest-video-dallas-cowboys/

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
01/12/2021 5:29 pm  

Awaiting moderation

ReplyQuote
Page 174 / 220

Leave a reply

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: