Dak is back and ready to be gossiped about 

Then give us the old thread back lol

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @honeybee

Then give us the old thread back lol

Seriously!

Audrey Hepburn, here, FKA, Judge Judy. Lol.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

So, who tried to shut down the forum? LMAO!

My money is on Natalie via Courtney. 

ReplyQuote
Sports Gossip Staff
(@gossipadmin)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

@honeybee Had no choice but to delete the old thread, sorry it was the only way to get this back up and running. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Where is everybody?? @bugaboo @applepie?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @gossipadmin

@honeybee Had no choice but to delete the old thread, sorry it was the only way to get this back up and running. 

Nooooooo! There was some gossip gold in those threads!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Where is everybody?? @bugaboo @applepie?

I’m here! 

Blake Jarwin was released today. So sad his career is over. He seems like a genuine good guy. So, PP won’t be Natalie’s WAG puppy. Blake’s injury explains PP being so down at the end of the season, building a house in St. Joe and getting more involved with OxeFit. 

So no more Judy… now we have Audrey!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

So, who tried to shut down the forum? LMAO!

My money is on Natalie via Courtney. 

Hmmmmm. They did it during a massage.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

So no more Judy… now we have Audrey!

New username, same JJ.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Almost mid-March. Haven’t been seen publicly together since NFLH.

We told Natalie this off-season wasn’t going to be anything like she thought it was going to be.

AND Brittany Mahomes is now officially Brittany Mahomes while the PP still hasn’t made Dak’s gallery. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Blake Jarwin was released today.

Natalie’s going to dump her. What will PP do without her soulmate?? 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Almost mid-March. Haven’t been seen publicly together since NFLH.

We told Natalie this off-season wasn’t going to be anything like she thought it was going to be.

AND Brittany Mahomes is now officially Brittany Mahomes while the PP still hasn’t made Dak’s gallery. 

Dak, Natalie, Court and Michael Gallup were at AT&T last weekend for Faith Hill/Tim McGraw concert. Short video on The Cowboy Nation Show (FB). MG looked like he was trying to have a good time. Natalie and Court were sitting several seats from MG and Dak was standing away from everyone. Maybe that’s how he enjoys a concert? Definitely looked like he was having a good time. Wasn’t wearing black!! This Dak looked much more approachable/relaxed.

I saw a pic of Dak last Saturday (?) at AT&T watching the rodeo. By himself sitting in one of the boxes. Also saw a pic of him after practicing at SMU. So he’s busy getting ready for the season.

Do you remember the pic Natalie had for National Boyfriend Day? She did the exact same pose for a pic of her/Dak before the concert. Dak never reposted it (surprise-lol) and none of the gossip sites picked it up. And they weren’t touching. Same old lack of chemistry. And gone in 24 hours. Does Natalie hope that if she has him pose enough, he’ll just throw his arms around her? 

Oh gawd……I really expected more coverage of the Mahomes wedding. Maybe Patrick said, “tone it down!”  Jackson has gotten out of control.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Blake Jarwin was released today.

Natalie’s going to dump her. What will PP do without her soulmate?? 

Natalie has already moved on to Lauryn Rush. She “likes” more of her posts and occasionally even comments on posts. Court also is acting like Lauryn’s buddy. Lauryn is one of the popular WAGs and looks like she plans alot of their events. Just what Natalie needs because I don’t think she’s very well liked.

Natalie has spent alot of time with Court this off-season. This time last year, Dak was celebrating the new contract. This year he has to focus on his QB skills and pulling a new group of players together. Time for celebration is long gone.

PP has a mature “good bye” to the NFL in her gallery. Looks like they will move away from DFW and I think that will be good for PP.  I don’t see Natalie wanting to spend 1 second with someone that won’t benefit her. I could never see Natalie being supportive of Dak if it came down to leaving football due to injury.   

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

I am happy to be back on here. It's been so quiet on Insta and I love it. Miss Princess has nothing better to do. Just waiting for a little more

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 83
Share: