Dak Prescott  

Page 18 / 31
  RSS

Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
22/01/2021 11:02 am  
Posted by: @Bugaboo

Dak might not want to go since he will miss rehab. NFL teams are continuing all their Covid testing so he would have to have at least 3 days of negative tests before being allowed back in the Star. He might not want to miss any extra time after a vacation.

Good point! He would definitely have to quarantine. I wonder if it would be worth it to him to miss that much rehab time? Unless he’s vaccinated, then maybe he wouldn’t have to miss?

Doesn’t seem worth it to me. But, like we’ve been saying, Natalie seems emotionally immature and spoiled. Maybe she’s pressured him into a holiday. Hope not. 

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
22/01/2021 11:08 am  

And she never did put it on her IG. That comment was up all over social media.

That’s telling to me. I don’t think all is well in paradise. I think she’s just putting on a good face, TBH. 

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
22/01/2021 11:28 am  

I also noticed Kate Bosworth and Dak are following each other on IG but she doesn’t follow Natalie. Same with Charlotte Jones (even though she follows Candace Romo).

I view that as people who aren’t dependent on Dak for whatever reason also have their doubts about his commitment to Natalie. 

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
22/01/2021 8:30 pm  
Posted by: @Judge Judy

I also noticed Kate Bosworth and Dak are following each other on IG but she doesn’t follow Natalie. Same with Charlotte Jones (even though she follows Candace Romo).

I view that as people who aren’t dependent on Dak for whatever reason also have their doubts about his commitment to Natalie. 

Kate Bosworth was a co-presenter with Dak at the NFL awards show before the Super Bowl. She is a big Cowboys fan. Now Dak and Natalie were dating around the time of the Super Bowl based on Natalie being in Cali in early Feb. So Natalie was probably jealous and didn’t follow her.

I remember Dak had a light pinkish suit on. He was shown in the audience before he got up to present the award and was sitting next to another player— No Natalie there with him. Some other players did have gfs sitting with them. Bet Natalie expressed her displeasure and he calmed it down by taking her to Cali.

In the Beanie bio, Natalie said they brought Beanie home in March, but she was holding Beanie on a beach in early Feb.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
22/01/2021 8:36 pm  

JJ had another video up of her boxing today—-by herself. No Natalie. No hashtags. JJ has been doing boxing lessons for a year and talked about how it helped her. This type of maturity is probably why Dak wants her to spend time with JJ.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
22/01/2021 8:40 pm  

And she never did put it on her IG. That comment was up all over social media.

That’s telling to me. I don’t think all is well in paradise. I think she’s just putting on a good face, TBH. 

I’m sure things aren’t all sunshine and roses. I haven’t seen any pics of Natalie at the house such as Beanie/Natalie in the bedroom type in quite awhile. That 10 second video of snow and Legend could have been done if she stopped by.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
23/01/2021 2:58 pm  

So Natalie/Dak and Halle/Zeke got new puppies. I had a feeling Zeke was getting one too when I noticed he followed the kennel page. Yesterday the kennel had videos of the pups being driven to Dallas.

The best pics of everyone is on the kennel IG—-superiorlyfebullyz. Looks like a small kennel doing only a couple of litters at a time. Zeke’s dog is Juice and Dak’s is Ace. This makes 4 dogs for each guy. Who is taking care of these pups? They’re only 9 weeks old and need a lot of attention. Dak’s gone a good part of the day doing rehab. I don’t picture Natalie getting down on the floor to clean up messes.

Again in pictures, Dak and Natalie don’t really touch much. In the last pic, Dak had his hands in his pockets. Really? Guess he was ready for the picture time to  be over. Crutches were off to the side and no boot. The way Natalie looked at the puppy like a baby was disturbing.

Just me, but rescue dogs are best. This puppy was at least $3k. All Dak’s other dogs are pure breds too. 

So, at least Natalie is going away soon after getting a new puppy. Natalie had a pic on her page and as usual Dak had zero.

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
24/01/2021 9:38 pm  

Again in pictures, Dak and Natalie don’t really touch much. In the last pic, Dak had his hands in his pockets. Really?

You peeped that, too?

Hands in pocket is classic ‘he’s not that into you!’ Dak gives off so much tea based on his body language alone. 

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
24/01/2021 9:44 pm  

Natalie had a pic on her page and as usual Dak had zero.

First the puppies, now the “anniversary” pic. Both paid dust by Dak. 

Im sorry. You’ve been with a guy for a year and ZERO public acknowledgment?? I’m not buying “he’s private.” 

There’s a difference between being private and being secretive. 

Women who do all the posting without the guy reciprocating usually ends up getting their feelings hurt. Seen it too many times. 

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
24/01/2021 9:51 pm  

Im sorry. You’ve been with a guy for a year and ZERO public acknowledgment?? I’m not buying “he’s private.” 

Women who do all the posting without the guy reciprocating usually ends up getting their feelings hurt. Seen it too many times. 

And why didn’t she post an anniversary pic on her gallery? That’s a pretty big deal. 

Because she knows Dak would’ve liked it and maybe left a lame comment and that’s it, lol. He definitely would not have reciprocated. 

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
25/01/2021 10:13 am  

Again in pictures, Dak and Natalie don’t really touch much. In the last pic, Dak had his hands in his pockets. Really?

You peeped that, too?

Hands in pocket is classic ‘he’s not that into you!’ Dak gives off so much tea based on his body language alone. 

I think Dak felt he was being a nice guy posing for pics and got tired of it and hands in pockets say “I’m done.” The most physical contact by Dak with anyone  was when he leaned in next to the breeder in a pic of 3 of them. Natalie is trying very hard to look like a mother in one pic. Dak looks like he’s trying too hard to look like a dad.

That breeder was really fangirling it. Pics on IG, FB and Twitter. A pic on Twitter showed autographed jerseys from Zeke and Dak. Give it a rest lady!

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
25/01/2021 10:27 am  

I almost chocked when I saw the anniversary pic. The actual pic was taken when those other black/whites were done in early Nov. so she uses a pic taken over 2 months ago for a 1 year anniversary pic? I still have never figured out what was going on in the pic where Dak is sitting behind her with his arms around her. The pics are so scripted they hurt.

in the pic for the anniversary, you only see Dak’s left hand. No real pic of Dak with her? Maybe after the pic of him behind her, he felt that was enough?

She could have sent the anniversary pic to only him, but then nobody else would have known it was a 1 year anniversary. Again Natalie is looking desperate.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
25/01/2021 10:40 am  

And why didn’t she post an anniversary pic on her gallery? That’s a pretty big deal. 

Because she knows Dak would’ve liked it and maybe left a lame comment and that’s it, lol. He definitely would not have reciprocated. 

I don’t think Dak would have even responded other than a like. Her friends that follow her closely have to ask about no comment from Dak. She’s playing a dangerous game. If he’s not ready for “love” then this thing just pisses him off and really strains the relationship.

She had a short vid up of the puppy Saturday night. She was playing with him on a blanket(I guess in the bedroom) while Dak watched the UFC fight. Then there was the Natalie in the kitchen video trying to show she bought ingredients to make gumbo! Since she has such a busy day—amazing she could  fit that in. Lol

So Atlas has been there for 2 days with very little IG coverage. Maybe later?

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
26/01/2021 10:46 am  

I almost chocked when I saw the anniversary pic.

I was thinking about the Graham Bensinger interview.

Natalie basically “confirmed” that she and Dak have been together since Jan 2020. The Graham interview was at least 5 months later and she was living with him.

It seems even worse now when you wonder why wasn’t she included in the interview? Not even a mention? I could understand if they weren’t “official” but apparently they were for months.

PLUS, he was very open about his own mental health state during the time of Jace’s passing, saying he was at a low mentally. What was Natalie good for? 

Lol, what is Dak telling that girl to convince her that he’s in as deep as she seems to be? Because it’s obvious he’s not. 

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
26/01/2021 10:47 am  

So Atlas has been there for 2 days with very little IG coverage. Maybe later?

I’m still stuck on Dak with his hands in his pocket. Lol. 

ReplyQuote
Page 18 / 31

Leave a reply

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: