Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,235 Posts
19 Users
23 Likes
124.2 K Views
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Natalie was at a PJ party given by Morgan Martin last night. Some current WAGs, ex-WAGs and FOWAG (friends of WAGs) were there. Morgan knows how to throw a party! Lauryn Rush, Sasha L., Laurel Schultz were there. No Halle.

Earlier in the day, Natalie had a facial with micro needling. At the party her face  was really red—-she sure stands out in the pics. Made no sense to get the facial yesterday. Interesting, she never has gone to Halle for anything.

I’m guessing the invites for the party were sent out long before news of Dak/Natalie not being together was known. Natalie being there makes it look like she still is in the team inner circle. The WAGs can socialize with whoever they want, but once Natalie is considered an “ex-gf” I don’t see her getting invited to anything the WAGs do.

Court is on her way back to TX to save Natalie’s social life. Natalie did link her shorty PJs on shopltk. Lol

A Dak fan group has a video of Dak getting in his car—-white Ferrari. He was parked at a strip mall. Posed for a pic with one of the fans. His passenger was a guy—-purple ball cap. Dak was in shorts/t-shirt.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

The WAGs can socialize with whoever they want, but once Natalie is considered an “ex-gf” I don’t see her getting invited to anything the WAGs do.

She will until he starts dealing with someone else. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

A Dak fan group has a video of Dak getting in his car—-white Ferrari. He was parked at a strip mall. Posed for a pic with one of the fans. His passenger was a guy—-purple ball cap. Dak was in shorts/t-shirt.

Been a lot of Dak sightings lately. He's been taking pics with fans, looking carefree and happy. 

Wonder if she got to keep the Porsche or whatever car he bought her?

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

It'll also be interesting to see if her shopping habits change. I know she comes from money - not many WAGs can recover from a breakup in their own million-dollar high rise condo - BUT I'm curious to see if the frequent high-end couture shopping and private jet hopping continues on a regular basis without Dak's AMEX.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Been a lot of Dak sightings lately. He's been taking pics with fans, looking carefree and happy. 

Wonder if she got to keep the Porsche or whatever car he bought her?

He was with dwill_11. They were meeting up with someone at a football field. Yeah, he looked very relaxed. Fans had complained that when they saw him with Natalie, he didn’t always look approachable and she gave people nasty looks. If she wanted to cling to him, she had to put up with the pics/autograph requests. Now she doesn’t have to worry about it.

Hmmmmm. Last pic I remember of her in a car, it was a Mercedes. It could have been hers. We didn’t know about the condo, maybe she had her own car. It seemed like she drove or was pictured with most of Dak’s cars. Hopefully, he was smart enough not to give her one.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

It'll also be interesting to see if her shopping habits change. I know she comes from money - not many WAGs can recover from a breakup in their own million-dollar high rise condo - BUT I'm curious to see if the frequent high-end couture shopping and private jet hopping continues on a regular basis without Dak's AMEX.

Her spending habits in Europe didn’t look like someone on a budget. I don’t know if she or anyone in the family could scale back their spending. Will be interesting if she does as much shopping——certainly not the number of social events without Dak as with him. She may rationalize she has to buy clothes etc. since she has to link them to shopltk.

If you’re curious, Natalie did a TikTok video of the WAG party last night.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Natalie and Dak were at the Kenny Chesney concert at AT&T last night. The whole event with them looked really odd.

Jane Slater gave her parents a VIP experience and got a pic with Dak backstage. She didn’t tag him. She also took a pic of Natalie with her parents calling Natalie “gorgeous” and made her parents night special. C’mon Jane, that’s just stupid. Natalie has reposted it.

Natalie looked very bland. I’ve gotten used to her with a spray tan and mua/hair stylist. None of that last night——extensions were still in. She was wearing a denim romper with white boots that she’s worn before. The romper just looked a little too small and blah. She didn’t look at all like she was going on a date with her bf.

Bridget (@bridget) has some video from last night. She and her fiancé were invited to go to the concert yesterday afternoon. Bridget showed only the suite, her fiancé and Natalie. Then they all were walking backstage and we can see Dak walking way ahead them. He didn’t turn around to look at them, was just talking to someone and looking at his phone. Natalie was skipping and saying she was there to have fun. This was right at the end of the concert (Chesney ended with Boys of Fall)——Dak and McCarthy went out onstage, gave KC an autographed helmet, shook hands with fans etc. Bridget showed Natalie downing some alcoholic beverage. Bridget tagged Natalie in most of this and she hasn’t reposted it.

Dak spotted a boy wearing a Jason Witten jersey and pulled him up on the stage. kC put the autographed helmet on him and from somewhere Jason Witten came out and autographed the kid’s jersey. Awesome night for that kid.

So what are Dak/Natalie doing? They are there together, but not really. Natalie looked like she got ready in 5 minutes or less. Dak had a t-shirt, jeans and cowboy hat on. Natalie did have a hat which really surprised me. Remember the fuss she made about everyone wearing the cowboy hats at the Jimmie Allen concert last year? She didn’t have one she could wear? I got the feeling she didn’t really care.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

So what are Dak/Natalie doing? They are there together, but not really.

Dak has reduced Natalie to Rosette. Rosette would post the same type of videos. They would show her somewhere with Dak but you could tell they weren’t really together. None of them in the pic or video posing together(like Natalie’s lately). Natalie actually played herself posting the video walking behind Dak, who is walking so fast, it looks like he’s trying to get away from her — or doesn’t care where she is at that moment.

Natalie went dark for a couple days. I had the feeling it had something to do with Dak. She’s just not allowed to be herself around him. They’ve probably had some sort of a reunion. It happens all the time after the first breakup.. But it’ll be short-lived because nothing has changed.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Dak has reduced Natalie to Rosette. Rosette would post the same type of videos. They would show her somewhere with Dak but you could tell they weren’t really together. None of them in the pic or video posing together(like Natalie’s lately). Natalie actually played herself posting the video walking behind Dak, who is walking so fast, it looks like he’s trying to get away from her — or doesn’t care where she is at that moment.

I didn’t follow Rosette until after they broke up. Seems like in their relationship,   Dak was just too young at the time and Rosette wanted commitment. Rosette was at a disadvantage living in AZ and didn’t have the $ to just follow Dak around all the time without working. I believe Rosette had a serious bf for awhile post Dak, but looks to be very single now.

Unless you follow Natalie and put the pieces together, you would have no idea she was at the concert. No pics of Dak. So she and Bridget/fiance sat in the suite and Dak was there too? Sounds like a concert a few months ago where Natalie/Court were sitting on one side of the suite and Dak was standing on the other side. As has become Natalie’s routine, she left from BCL for the stadium—-has a pic showing herself in the romper in the elevator.

That video was cringe worthy the way Dak was hustling away. I think he was going backstage before he/McCarthy went out to meet KC. Natalie did repost it and it’s down today well before 24 hours are up. She must be reading here again.

The closest I’ve seen Natalie/Dak recently is the silly FFF Gala pic of him holding Mak with his back to Natalie. I’m still trying to figure out why she keeps trying to make it look like they are in a relationship when their behavior says otherwise. She was looking and acting very single in Vail, Bahamas and Europe.    I can’t believe she thinks she can market the “Dak Prescott GF” tag any longer. Why does he put up with her dragging after him? He may be afraid of blow back from her? Agree to be nice until closer to training camp?

Jane Slater put some of the pics from Saturday night in her gallery. She included the pic of Dak with her parents, but not the one of “gorgeous” Natalie.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Natalie went dark for a couple days. I had the feeling it had something to do with Dak. She’s just not allowed to be herself around him. They’ve probably had some sort of a reunion. It happens all the time after the first breakup.. But it’ll be short-lived because nothing has changed.

From the lack of any pics at the KC concert, the reunion was short lived if there was one. Natalie probably runs out of content for IG I bet. Dak puts up nothing that is good for her to repost—-all football, business and FFF. Last night he reposted a pic from Saturday night and she hasn’t touched it. She goes to a nice concert, sits in a suite with her “bf” and has no pics to show for it? Old Natalie would have had several pics up of them both on Saturday night. So the rules are, she can come to these events, but don’t post any pics of her, Dak or them together? Ugh.

Today, Natalie is back to Beanie taking a walk in Highland Park Village (tagged BATB) and working out/ tagging a retired NFL player who seems to help her occasionally. She needs to put a message on BATB that since she doesn’t live at the Palace anymore, there won’t be any pics of Legend/Icon. Natalie needs to get herself a puppy. Puppy pics are great to increase followers. She probably sees Beanie as the only connection she has with Dak so she’s going to hold onto that as long as possible.

Natalie isn’t going to win the sm war. Dak has people that will make sure if he wants this romance to be over, it will be.

Team home run derby is tomorrow night. Does Natalie show up? If she shows up, does she get in a pic with Dak?

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Team home run derby is tomorrow night. Does Natalie show up? If she shows up, does she get in a pic with Dak?

Good questions. We know the D4B will be in attendance.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Today, Natalie is back to Beanie taking a walk in Highland Park Village (tagged BATB) and working out/ tagging a retired NFL player who seems to help her occasionally.

Does she not get bored? Seriously.

I know she doesn't have to work but, hell, even the Jones kids work. Yes, it's in the family business but they earn their keep.

What does she do all day?? Even for an "IG influencer" her life has to have a certain amount of boredom. 
Seems she's just out here wandering without any real purpose. And if "IG Influencer" is her chosen path, it seems she isn't even giving that her all. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Old Natalie would have had several pics up of them both on Saturday night. So the rules are, she can come to these events, but don’t post any pics of her, Dak or them together?

Old Natalie is the same ole Natalie. It's just their relationship status clearly has changed. You're right, if things are what she wants us to continue to believe they are, then there would be a gallery pic (or several) of them. Maybe from the concert, DEFINITELY from the inaugural FFF Gala. 

Story posts of them together from all recent events, for sure!

But, there's something that holds her back from doing it and there's only one reason that makes sense. 

If things are the same today as they are on his birthday, then there's our answer. We don't have to wait long for that. That's the downside of playing out your relationship in public, when things go bad, everyone knows it.

Natalie isn’t going to win the sm war. Dak has people that will make sure if he wants this romance to be over, it will be.

He's done it to all of his recent exes. I can see him letting the breakup run its course.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I remember when Brad Sham used to host a radio show called "Cowboys Hour." Not sure if they still do it but my guess is no.

Dak was on every season. Around the time he was messing with Yasmine, he was on the show. Brad Sham specifically asked Dak about his dating status and Dak said he was "single." I have no doubt he asked Brad to ask him, LMAO.

That same evening, Yasmine posted herself in a Cowboy blue top with the caption, "I'm just trying to make you smile." I know it was directed at him. Dak is a scoundrel!

I'm not sure Natalie will get the same treatment. I think their breakup announcement will be a quiet one, meaning they'll simply stop posting each other and Natalie will gradually start deleting his pics. Unless she says to hell with all of us and leaves them up, LOL!!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Good questions. We know the D4B will be in attendance.

And some of the WAGs. They have to get in preseason form. Lol

ReplyQuote
Page 18 / 83
Share: