Page 183 / 220
  RSS

Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
08/12/2021 10:48 am  
Posted by: @Applepie
Posted by: @Judge Judy

I’m starting to think the photo shoot was Natalie’s idea. It was definitely timed to take place during the mini-bye.

I can see her doing that, which would make sense that she's in them and not Holly. Holly is family. interesting. She takes very good pictures without much effort. So why aren't there any? ¿¿Maybe she did and they've yet to be posted?? I'm sure she would've liked to have taken pictures. Maybe 42 said yes to Natalie but no Holly. IDTS.

I think having the D4B crew around over the weekend may have been Dak’s idea. Last free time for him until the end of the season—-whenever that is. Dak and MG had worn the LTTG shirts going to away games. That did nothing to really advertise the shirts. Having all the guys so the D4B crew shots made sense to market the shirts. I can see Natalie helping plan the weekend with 42. She would be the type to want pics in front of the Lambo even though it really made no sense. 42 didn’t even tag LTTG for that car pic. So why even post it? Cuz Natalie wanted it? 

I think Natalie was included because she lives there and probably coordinated food etc. Also because she probably whined. Natalie didn’t make much sense and Holly made even less. Maybe she had a pic done that won’t be posted. She does keep a low profile.

42 did some Dak pics with his Ferrari or Lambo for the Jumpman ads. Those were great pics! Natalie wasn’t in them. Dak is playing slightly off and he looks slightly off in pics. He looks “worn”—- like life is beating him down. I would hope someone or a group of people step up and help him out. I don’t see this D4B crew/Natalie as being supportive at all.

This post was modified 2 months ago by Bugaboo

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
08/12/2021 10:58 am  

One thing I noticed in the Dak/Natalie pics was Natalie was not wearing her #4 necklace! So wonder what the backstory is with that. Natalie prepping for her photo op would never not have her #4 on.

I tried to think back when I saw it last and it was the KC game. Her pics after that are all taken from behind.

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
08/12/2021 11:20 am  
Posted by: @Bugaboo

I’m starting to think the photo shoot was Natalie’s idea. It was definitely timed to take place during the mini-bye.

I can see her doing that, which would make sense that she's in them and not Holly. Holly is family. interesting. She takes very good pictures without much effort. So why aren't there any? ¿¿Maybe she did and they've yet to be posted?? I'm sure she would've liked to have taken pictures. Maybe 42 said yes to Natalie but no Holly. IDTS.

I think having the D4B crew around over the weekend may have been Dak’s idea. Last free time for him until the end of the season—-whenever that is. Dak and MG had worn the LTTG shirts going to away games. That did nothing to really advertise the shirts. Having all the guys so the D4B crew shots made sense to market the shirts. I can see Natalie helping plan the weekend with 42. She would be the type to want pics in front of the Lambo even though it really made no sense. 42 didn’t even tag LTTG for that car pic. So why even post it? Cuz Natalie wanted it? 

I think Natalie was included because she lives there and probably coordinated food etc. Also because she probably whined. Natalie didn’t make much sense and Holly made even less. Maybe she had a pic done that won’t be posted. She does keep a low profile.

42 did some Dak pics with his Ferrari or Lambo for the Jumpman ads. Those were great pics! Natalie wasn’t in them. Dak is playing slightly off and he looks slightly off in pics. He looks “worn”—- like life is beating him down. I would hope someone or a group of people step up and help him out. I don’t see this D4B crew/Natalie as being supportive at all.

Yes. His face looks worn in nearly most of the pics he takes with Natalie. The lambo pic, he looks just idk. But not flattering of Natalie. Dak is runway gorgeous, but not lately . Does he still have insomnia or taking meds? Like i said, not the same Dak, and it's tough to watch.

I think he has a lambo and a rari. 

D4B and his family aren't really a rock for him, but I do think they love him. They lean more on him than other way around.

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
08/12/2021 11:24 am  

One thing I noticed in the Dak/Natalie pics was Natalie was not wearing her #4 necklace! So wonder what the backstory is with that. Natalie prepping for her photo op would never not have her #4 on.

I tried to think back when I saw it last and it was the KC game. Her pics after that are all taken from behind.

I wondered about that too. Did Dak give her the Benz? That might be the trade off. It was cheap looking anyway

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
08/12/2021 11:26 am  
Posted by: @QB

Yes I think all of you are so right. I saw that pic and Dak is changing. He is doing what Natalie wants. What she sees her man doing is focusing on the material things because I don't see love justlast. I can't say whats in another person's heart  but she acts like they are a high school couple. I also think what was said about Tad was spot on. It boils down to them getting the help they need because they are relying on women and possessions to make them happy. Their mom really was their rock. I just keep thinking there will be a boiling point that comes and it won't be nice. When this season ends I'm just wondering how Dak will be. 

The reference to a high school couple is spot on. I said before that Dak/Natalie remind me of 9th graders going to their 1st dance. There is a little puppy love or whatever, but they don’t feel comfortable at all with a guy or gal. 

After all this time, there should be more of a connection. Even the “kisses” look so fake and forced. They look like they don’t really like touching each other. If y’all remember the end of the jeans commercial with them in the car, Natalie looks like she wants to jump out instead of cozying up to her guy. The whole relationship looks staged, like Dak/Natalie are playing roles and once the pics are done they go their own separate ways.

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
08/12/2021 11:32 am  

. I said before that Dak/Natalie remind me of 9th graders going to their 1st dance. There is a little puppy love or whatever,

I see no puppy love. I see a leech gunning for her host. I still don't see what Dak saw in Natalie, especially after dating Lauren and Rosette  -- major downgrade on all points, unless she enticed him with naked pics. In that case I would say he's not that smart. 

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
08/12/2021 11:36 am  

Natalie looks like she wants to jump out instead of cozying up to her guy. The whole relationship looks staged, like Dak/Natalie are playing roles and once the pics are done they go their own separate ways.

Maybe. She cozied up to him at the j.cole concert, but the chemistry on his end wasn't there. I think if she could, she'd be on him all the time, but he might not like that. That could push him away. 

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
08/12/2021 11:38 am  

Even the “kisses” look so fake and forced.

Those kisses may be for the media. Someone said that dalton blows kisses to his wife at the game. Natalie wants the same, so she'll go to field and get 'em.

This post was modified 2 months ago by Applepie

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
08/12/2021 12:18 pm  

Even the “kisses” look so fake and forced.

Those kisses may be for the media. Someone said that dalton blows kisses to his wife at the game. Natalie wants the same, so she'll go to field and get 'em.

Absolutely. The Andy/JJ kisses are nice and spontaneous. Nothing scripted although with this season, I doubt he’s throwing many kisses. The stupid sideline kisses are exactly for sm—- maybe Kylee specifically. The kisses are almost as bad as Momma Bs fake hug.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
08/12/2021 12:26 pm  

Natalie looks like she wants to jump out instead of cozying up to her guy. The whole relationship looks staged, like Dak/Natalie are playing roles and once the pics are done they go their own separate ways.

Maybe. She cozied up to him at the j.cole concert, but the chemistry on his end wasn't there. I think if she could, she'd be on him all the time, but he might not like that. That could push him away. 

At the end of the concert when she threw her arms around him? Struck me as a hammered Natalie trying to show people this was her man. He didn’t even turn around to look at her. I don’t think the “hug” was appreciated. Dak seemed more interested in waving to fans. These little clips of them out in public tell more than many of the posed pics. Dak had gone to the concert with a couple of D4B crew and I bet Natalie invited herself again. I think that may annoy Dak.

ReplyQuote
HoneyBee
 HoneyBee
(@HoneyBee)
08/12/2021 1:07 pm  

Totally off topic—-Natalie has totally abandoned the boxing lessons or any type of workout. Also seems to be done with OxeFit. I wonder if she’s going to use the excuses of the holidays and the busy football schedule?

I said way back in this forum that she seems like the type to get excited about something, jumps in head first and then gets bored and abandons it. She’s the same way with people. Flake.

So now she’s literally doing nothing but lying around, waiting for Dak’s next moment to suck up the energy for herself. Can’t convince me Dak isn’t bored with her. 

Where's the bible studying gone?

He's probably bored but not enough to leave. He can always supplement her with other women.

ReplyQuote
HoneyBee
 HoneyBee
(@HoneyBee)
08/12/2021 1:17 pm  

42 has a pic of Dak/Natalie modeling the LTTG shirts in front of the Ferrari. In the 2 pics he did out on the football field she looked rather young and innocent. In this pic she comes across as very hard/cold. I got a biker vibe from both of them. 

Was this to sell shirts or Dak’s wealthy lifestyle? Today he gets nominated for Walter Payton Man of the Year with many comments about his humility. Having pics like that don’t smack of humility. 42 has multiple pics of Dak’s car—-why do anymore? He also has pics of his new Mercedes off road toy that costs about $156k. Natalie had some stories up of her and Momma B in it over Thanksgiving. 42 also had close ups of Dak’s Halloween costume with shots of an expensive watch and his monogrammed shirt.

Fans get it, he has lots of $. Having lots of pics showing off your expensive toys and live in gf is just tasteless. He can’t relate to most fans anymore. If the team doesn’t get deep in the playoffs, there will be lots of talk about all of the endorsements and distractions of gf, private photographer, chef et .

To be fair, Dak has only reposted 42's photos that don't include the cars and the more materialistic angle. Only the ones related to his loved ones. Since 42 is no longer the team photographer and has developed a relationship with them all I wouldn't be surprised if Dak lets him be creative and take "cool" shots of all of Dak's toys since most photographers don't have regular access to millionaires. I do think he's too nice to people around him and it ends up reflecting badly back on him.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
08/12/2021 1:23 pm  
Posted by: @HoneyBee

I said way back in this forum that she seems like the type to get excited about something, jumps in head first and then gets bored and abandons it. She’s the same way with people. Flake.

So now she’s literally doing nothing but lying around, waiting for Dak’s next moment to suck up the energy for herself. Can’t convince me Dak isn’t bored with her. 

Where's the bible studying gone?

He's probably bored but not enough to leave. He can always supplement her with other women.

Another great example! I guess the WAGs are still having a Bible study. Wonder how many of them go regularly.Last year I think she went with JJ Dalton and being there had a nice impression that faded quickly.

The last WAG group event was their drinking night almost 2 months ago. Pretty sad really.

ReplyQuote
HoneyBee
 HoneyBee
(@HoneyBee)
08/12/2021 1:50 pm  

42 has a pic of Dak/Natalie modeling the LTTG shirts in front of the Ferrari. In the 2 pics he did out on the football field she looked rather young and innocent. In this pic she comes across as very hard/cold. I got a biker vibe from both of them. 

I got a "they don't realize they look corny as hell" vibe.

I held back from saying this with the other photos, but when Natalie doesn't have control over the blur tool in her photos she immediately looks to be around ten years older. I don't get early twenties out of her at all. Same thing with Kate. Seeing old photos of them, they went from looking 12 to looking to be in their thirties easily. Since someone said Tyler likes them barely 18, I wouldn't be surprised if Kate got too mature looking for him. Kate's got too much filler in her face and that's working against her but unfortunately for Natalie, her style of facial features read quite strong in photos. The lighting in the car photo absolutely didn't help.

Apple is right that 42 needs to work on post production because I don't like the way he edits; close up portraits most of all. He overly sharpens the photos and then doesn't edit people's skin very well. It doesn't have to be blurry like Natalie's selfies but if I can see discoloration and big pores he could step it up a bit. That's also contributing to the tired look Dak can have in his photos.

ReplyQuote
HoneyBee
 HoneyBee
(@HoneyBee)
08/12/2021 1:52 pm  
Posted by: @QB

Yes I think all of you are so right. I saw that pic and Dak is changing. He is doing what Natalie wants. What she sees her man doing is focusing on the material things because I don't see love justlast. I can't say whats in another person's heart  but she acts like they are a high school couple. I also think what was said about Tad was spot on. It boils down to them getting the help they need because they are relying on women and possessions to make them happy. Their mom really was their rock. I just keep thinking there will be a boiling point that comes and it won't be nice. When this season ends I'm just wondering how Dak will be. 

The reference to a high school couple is spot on. I said before that Dak/Natalie remind me of 9th graders going to their 1st dance. There is a little puppy love or whatever, but they don’t feel comfortable at all with a guy or gal. 

She still is in high school in her maturity and with the games she plays on social media and in her personal life. 

ReplyQuote
Page 183 / 220

Leave a reply

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: