Dak Prescott  

Page 184 / 220
  RSS

Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
08/12/2021 2:10 pm  
Posted by: @HoneyBee

I got a "they don't realize they look corny as hell" vibe.

🤣 🤣 That's how I felt with the Halloween photo. It was cornballesque.  But I thought the lambo pic was alright.

This post was modified 2 months ago by Applepie

ReplyQuote
HoneyBee
 HoneyBee
(@HoneyBee)
08/12/2021 2:28 pm  
Posted by: @Bugaboo
Posted by: @Applepie
Posted by: @Judge Judy

I’m starting to think the photo shoot was Natalie’s idea. It was definitely timed to take place during the mini-bye.

I can see her doing that, which would make sense that she's in them and not Holly. Holly is family. interesting. She takes very good pictures without much effort. So why aren't there any? ¿¿Maybe she did and they've yet to be posted?? I'm sure she would've liked to have taken pictures. Maybe 42 said yes to Natalie but no Holly. IDTS.

I think Natalie was included because she lives there and probably coordinated food etc. Also because she probably whined. Natalie didn’t make much sense and Holly made even less. Maybe she had a pic done that won’t be posted. She does keep a low profile.

I wonder if she whines at all. Or throws tantrums. At least not in any majorly explicit way. She's a schemer so she probably quietly manipulates him into feeling guilty for not including her. She has been playing fake nice & sweet-hearted this whole time and I don't think she can change that strategy and stay around. Dak doesn't want a constant headache from her. Natalie has to be his peace. She probably jumps gleefully at every opportunity to be involved and tries to be "one of the guys" like y'all have said. That way it becomes subtly awkward not to invite her. I can't imagine her putting her foot down with him.

A strong minded woman with boundaries and standards wouldn't have gotten this far. She has to play the doting and devoted housewife game to stay in it. I've also known people who use perpetual victimhood and displays of weakness in order to manipulate others, and I could see that as a Natalie strategy with Dak as well. That's why I'm sure she used her late father to get his initial attention (besides Lauren) and to ultimately work her way into his heart. Yas connected with him on the same front. Too wild and too career focused to last though.

Anytime Natalie openly grieves him, she will get unlimited sympathy from Dak. Then Mom can hang around and join in too to intensify it. Then she can gently and implicitly remind him of all she gave and sacrificed for him for two years in order to shame him into staying with her. An example of this is those Vimeo videos. Make him feel like she'll be nothing without him so he can't leave her. She's only "strong" in her devotion to loving him but cannot be so much elsewhere. That's some pretty powerful influence if true at all.

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
08/12/2021 3:30 pm  

I've also known people who use perpetual victimhood and displays of weakness in order to manipulate others

PAH-REACHHH!!!

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
08/12/2021 3:33 pm  

I wonder if she whines at all. Or throws tantrums. At least not in any majorly explicit way. She's a schemer so she probably quietly manipulates him into feeling guilty for not including her. She has been playing fake nice & sweet-hearted this whole time and I don't think she can change that strategy and stay around. Dak doesn't want a constant headache from her.

Absolutely. I don't see them fighting very much if at all. She'd be out. But she does scheme without him knowing it. The Oxefit demo shows a little of her character. She just looks mean and cunning.

This post was modified 2 months ago by Applepie

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
08/12/2021 3:35 pm  

I’m starting to think the photo shoot was Natalie’s idea. It was definitely timed to take place during the mini-bye.

I can see her doing that, which would make sense that she's in them and not Holly. Holly is family. interesting. She takes very good pictures without much effort. So why aren't there any? ¿¿Maybe she did and they've yet to be posted?? I'm sure she would've liked to have taken pictures. Maybe 42 said yes to Natalie but no Holly. IDTS.

I think Natalie was included because she lives there and probably coordinated food etc. Also because she probably whined. Natalie didn’t make much sense and Holly made even less. Maybe she had a pic done that won’t be posted. She does keep a low profile.

I wonder if she whines at all. Or throws tantrums. At least not in any majorly explicit way. She's a schemer so she probably quietly manipulates him into feeling guilty for not including her. She has been playing fake nice & sweet-hearted this whole time and I don't think she can change that strategy and stay around. Dak doesn't want a constant headache from her. Natalie has to be his peace. She probably jumps gleefully at every opportunity to be involved and tries to be "one of the guys" like y'all have said. That way it becomes subtly awkward not to invite her. I can't imagine her putting her foot down with him.

A strong minded woman with boundaries and standards wouldn't have gotten this far. She has to play the doting and devoted housewife game to stay in it. I've also known people who use perpetual victimhood and displays of weakness in order to manipulate others, and I could see that as a Natalie strategy with Dak as well. That's why I'm sure she used her late father to get his initial attention (besides Lauren) and to ultimately work her way into his heart. Yas connected with him on the same front. Too wild and too career focused to last though.

Anytime Natalie openly grieves him, she will get unlimited sympathy from Dak. Then Mom can hang around and join in too to intensify it. Then she can gently and implicitly remind him of all she gave and sacrificed for him for two years in order to shame him into staying with her. An example of this is those Vimeo videos. Make him feel like she'll be nothing without him so he can't leave her. She's only "strong" in her devotion to loving him but cannot be so much elsewhere. That's some pretty powerful influence if true at all.

Whew! Preach, Honeybee. We need to find you a choir and a Hammond B3. I might need to copy and paste this for my notes.

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
08/12/2021 3:49 pm  

A strong minded woman with boundaries and standards wouldn't have gotten this far. She has to play the doting and devoted housewife game to stay in it.

I think she's actually strong and smart enough to get him to what she wants, may not be intellectual, but she knows the game.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
08/12/2021 5:46 pm  

A strong minded woman with boundaries and standards wouldn't have gotten this far. She has to play the doting and devoted housewife game to stay in it.

I think she's actually strong and smart enough to get him to what she wants, may not be intellectual, but she knows the game.

Oh absolutely! You can whine and play victim. Natalie is probably sly enough to figure out when to dial back any whining and turn up the “poor me” act. 

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
08/12/2021 6:09 pm  

Yes. His face looks worn in nearly most of the pics he takes with Natalie. The lambo pic, he looks just idk. But not flattering of Natalie. Dak is runway gorgeous, but not lately . Does he still have insomnia or taking meds? Like i said, not the same Dak, and it's tough to watch.

I think he has a lambo and a rari. 

D4B and his family aren't really a rock for him, but I do think they love him. They lean more on him than other way around.

I’ve wondered if he has been dealing with insomnia too. The SI article made it sound like he was still dealing with it during the spring. Dak has been open about having depression (never said he was formally diagnosed), but never talked about getting any treatment. If he hasn’t, he needs to be seen by a MD and psychologist. There can be underlying physical conditions that can cause depression and if he isn’t sleeping well, can work on getting healthy sleep. With Dak’s history of tragic loss, he really needs talk therapy—-if needed he can be started on an antidepressant. Depression doesn’t just go away like a cold. It’s a chronic condition and is always there under the surface.

I get the feeling family and D4B crew looks at him as the rock. Dak is their wealthy rock. Most of the D4B social events are planned with Dak and he pays for just about everything. 

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
08/12/2021 7:59 pm  

She's a schemer so she probably quietly manipulates him into feeling guilty for not including her. She has been playing fake nice & sweet-hearted this whole time and I don't think she can change that strategy and stay around.

This is why I’m guessing the shoot was her idea. 

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
08/12/2021 8:30 pm  

Yeah but all of that manipulation only works for so long. If this is true, then Dak is living in codependent hell. Reminds me of a woman getting pregnant to keep a man.  No wonder he’s kept Kylee close and spent over a half-million dollars on 2 cars in less than a year. Escapism. 

More and more you’re hearing local sports media say Dak is “off.” They can’t figure out if it’s his shoulder, ankle or whatever. I usually talk to the radio saying “Dak’s issues aren’t physical. It’s that gold-digger he lives with who’s draining the life out of him!” I feel like they all know it and just don’t want to be the one to say it on air.

Under normal circumstances, Natalie would be on the same side of the door as Rosette, Yas, Ireland etc. Yes, I’ll concede Dak feels a certain loyalty towards her because she was “there for him” and he’s confused that loyalty for love. But it’s only going to last for so long, especially if they keep losing games they’re supposed to win. That could very much be a trigger for Dak to start being honest with her and himself.

If this season gets out of hand, Natalie will see a side of Dak she might not be prepared for and everything about their relationship will be put to the test.

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
09/12/2021 11:59 am  

Yes, I’ll concede Dak feels a certain loyalty towards her because she was “there for him” and he’s confused that loyalty for love.

Hmm...you think so? You were on the money with Kate and Tyler. You said that they'll be done even sooner than Dak and Natalie, which they were already done months beforehand even though there was more chemistry and affection.

Dak and Natalie They live together, that's evident. How can any couple live together without saying, "I love you"? Natalie showed his text on the vimeo page of Dak texting, "I love you. They say I need another surgery." That was back in winter 2020. Not sure when in their relationship the "I love yous" were thrown around, but it'll be an awkward house if they weren't said at all.

But, if we were to take Dak's place. And say that Natalie frequents this board as we saw when I posted her vids from her vimeo page, and they were deleted an hour later, and you could only see them through a back door (which was bing.com, if you wanna call that a backdoor). But back to what you said, confusing loyalty for love. If Natalie while on this board saw or heard about the Joe Trahan interview and how that was deleted within a few hours, that being after she planned and "produced" the GL video of Dak's friends and family, which took time and effort, and I'm sure he liked it. And then she hearing about Kylee and the deets on this board, she then makes a sob story and tells him about it, and Dak already in the middle of the season, and oh let's not forget she lives with him and is involved in every detail of his life. The Prosper MegaMcMansion Palace must remain calm so that Dak can focus on leading the team to the playoffs, especially after the horrific injury and the big fat money deal. So much on the table, so much to lose, if you were Dak, what would do and how would do it? 

This post was modified 2 months ago 2 times by Applepie

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
09/12/2021 12:39 pm  

Yeah but all of that manipulation only works for so long. If this is true, then Dak is living in codependent hell. Reminds me of a woman getting pregnant to keep a man.  No wonder he’s kept Kylee close and spent over a half-million dollars on 2 cars in less than a year. Escapism. 

More and more you’re hearing local sports media say Dak is “off.” They can’t figure out if it’s his shoulder, ankle or whatever. I usually talk to the radio saying “Dak’s issues aren’t physical. It’s that gold-digger he lives with who’s draining the life out of him!” I feel like they all know it and just don’t want to be the one to say it on air.

The team podcasts are also talking endlessly about “what is wrong with Dak?” There are the guesses about physical problems which I don’t think are the problem. You can certainly tell some of the folks on the podcast want to say Dak has some “issues” off the field. The thought of him playing “scared” has been tossed around.

I think the calf injury triggered a fear/dread in his head. Same leg as the ankle injury. The physical injury has healed. BUT the fears/anxiety about the ankle injury have surfaced again. I’m sure he worked hard to bury all that (he said so), but now they are back. Look at what happened right after the calf strain—-bye week that included a hockey game, concert and Halloween party. There was a lot more down time with Natalie than he would ever have in a normal game week. So we’re back to an injured Dak with Natalie in charge again.

As he was rehabbing, his grandma passes and he sits out 1 game. Then back to playing and they get blown out by Denver. It’s a small miracle that he goes out and functions at all. You can’t just push all that aside and figure he’ll deal with it after the season. In the middle of this, Natalie sits at the Palace helping or hurting? I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t express how the injury and losses have affected her? It this is a codependent relationship, displeasure/disappointment by the person in control can seriously hurt the psyche of the other. 

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
09/12/2021 2:09 pm  

You were on the money with Kate and Tyler. You said that they'll be done even sooner than Dak and Natalie, which they were already done months beforehand even though there was more chemistry and affection.

I said that based solely on the fact his family hates her, LOL. He seems to be really close to them, so you know that wasn't going to work.

Natalie was smart to get on the good side of Dak's inner circle at the beginning. However, friends like Danielle and Caitlin have figured her out and are no longer playing along. Women are far less likely to put up with BS than men in general. The guys won't care unless Natalie starts disrespecting him publicly.

I do wonder what his mom would think of Natalie.

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
09/12/2021 2:17 pm  

So much on the table, so much to lose, if you were Dak, what would do and how would do it? 

I'd ride it out. Dak's going to ride it out, unless he wakes up and realizes Natalie's manipulations are part of his problem and he cleans house (Momma Buffett, too).

Dallas is on the edge of falling apart. If they hit a losing streak, watch out. Dak might start doing some strange shit.

I'm realllll curious about the off-season. Right now, Kylee is enjoying the ride, laying low and not causing drama. She's a football fanatic, so she understands the assignment: you don't make waves in-season.

But let's say Kylee really is in an entanglement with Dak. You think she's going to be happy with the status quo in the off-season?? No, she's not. Dak knows that, too. But for right now, everyone is putting the Cowboys' (Dak's) season first.

This post was modified 2 months ago by Judge Judy

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
09/12/2021 2:22 pm  

You can certainly tell some of the folks on the podcast want to say Dak has some “issues” off the field.

They gossip more than we do and they have inside tea. Imagine what they know??

ReplyQuote
Page 184 / 220

Leave a reply

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: