1,235 Posts
19 Users
23 Likes
124.1 K Views
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn
Posted by: @bugaboo

Today, Natalie is back to Beanie taking a walk in Highland Park Village (tagged BATB) and working out/ tagging a retired NFL player who seems to help her occasionally.

Does she not get bored? Seriously.

I know she doesn't have to work but, hell, even the Jones kids work. Yes, it's in the family business but they earn their keep.

What does she do all day?? Even for an "IG influencer" her life has to have a certain amount of boredom. 
Seems she's just out here wandering without any real purpose. And if "IG Influencer" is her chosen path, it seems she isn't even giving that her all. 

The Jones kids work and make more $ for the family, but they all have jobs with the team. Some of the job is learning the football biz, but they do put in the work. Even Mrs. Jones—-she has done a lot with the art at the stadium. We may not like them that much, but you can’t say they don’t do anything.

What does Momma B say? Natalie’s an influencer? She’s spending a lot of time with some influencers but she really doesn’t look like she’s learned much. If she thinks just linking some clothes is influencing anything, she’s very wrong. Bridget is a big time influencer and she hustles. Bridget said she was going to hire a couple of assistants——interested Natalie? 

Influencer works for Natalie because she can spend less than 1 hour/day doing it. It gives her an excuse to be on IG all day. For awhile, Natalie could create content from hanging with Dak, but that’s dried up. As we pointed out long ago, tying her life to Dak’s is not a healthy way to live. He pushes away and she’s got very little.

In a Q/A, Natalie said she thought she might want to open a travel agency at some time. Geez, Natalie——do it. She’s got $ and has traveled extensively. Go for it. Unfortunately, I doubt she will.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

But, there's something that holds her back from doing it and there's only one reason that makes sense. 

If things are the same today as they are on his birthday, then there's our answer. We don't have to wait long for that. That's the downside of playing out your relationship in public, when things go bad, everyone knows it.

Natalie isn’t going to win the sm war. Dak has people that will make sure if he wants this romance to be over, it will be.

He's done it to all of his recent exes. I can see him letting the breakup run its course.

I have to believe Natalie signed a NDA that had multiple clauses on how a break up is handled——what she can/can’t do. I’m sure she agreed to it because the break up would never happen to her! It happened to Rosette, Yasmine etc. I’m sure Natalie told herself that she would be the one that survived and would be Mrs. Dak Prescott. At some point some lady will be, but it won’t be her.

Dak is worth millions to some people—-multiple endorsement deals, Cowboys, Todd France etc. They will do whatever it takes to make sure his image stays pristine and he is happy. If a relationship starts to unravel, Dak has people to step in and make sure the breakup is done quietly and neither party looks bad. I think we’re seeing the beginning of a quiet wind down. They have minimal contact, she’s not living at the Palace, she’s traveling, he’s spending a lot of time with his D4B crew and they aren’t acknowledging each other on IG. They just drift apart and one day sm notices one doesn’t follow the other.

His bday will be early in training camp so it will be interesting to watch! Cue popcorn for July 28-30!!

I would love to have drinks with Yasmine—-she would know exactly how this will go down.

Judy—you mentioned over and over about Natalie not being in Dak’s gallery. Now, we see why. He moves on and doesn’t have to take any pics out of his gallery. As far as his sm is concerned, nothing happened. Most fans aren’t even aware he has a gf and certainly won’t be aware of a break up. I think you are so right—— there is a blank gallery spot for a lady Dak falls in love with. He hasn’t met her yet, but hopefully has a better idea about what he’s looking for.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I remember when Brad Sham used to host a radio show called "Cowboys Hour." Not sure if they still do it but my guess is no.

Dak was on every season. Around the time he was messing with Yasmine, he was on the show. Brad Sham specifically asked Dak about his dating status and Dak said he was "single." I have no doubt he asked Brad to ask him, LMAO.

That same evening, Yasmine posted herself in a Cowboy blue top with the caption, "I'm just trying to make you smile." I know it was directed at him. Dak is a scoundrel!

I'm not sure Natalie will get the same treatment. I think their breakup announcement will be a quiet one, meaning they'll simply stop posting each other and Natalie will gradually start deleting his pics. Unless she says to hell with all of us and leaves them up, LOL!!

They continued the Cowboy Hour last year, but Dak was not a guest. The player was in another room for the interview due to COVID protocol and the show didn’t seem as good. I only caught a couple of them. Brad’s cohost was Brit Johnson and just seemed she struggled. Taylor Stern was much better—kinda flirty, but made it work.

Hopefully, this year they can get back to having it with an audience. I would hope they get Dak on.

Personality wise, Yasmine was the best fit for Dak out of all the girls. Wish they had met a couple of years later.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Anyone notice there are frequently “guests” lurking on here? Hey guests, make yourself an account and join the fun. 😀 I’m sure Natalie is one, her mom is probably also a guest. 

So has Natalie been on this am to check out how she looked at the Homerun Derby?  She wasn’t there. Another event she could be near “her guy” and wasn’t. Per her IG, she was having a drink with Halle. Halle has kept her distance from Natalie so it would be interesting to know what they talked about.

I was surprised at the small number of players there. The rookies all come, but don’t participate. Micah showed he is an incredible athlete. Dak was in his element——media, fans, competition——he seemed to be having a blast. LVE actually won it.

Natalie/Court are spending time together taking a pic of Capri Sun containers. Such a fulfilling day for them.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

So has Natalie been on this am to check out how she looked at the Homerun Derby?  She wasn’t there. Another event she could be near “her guy” and wasn’t. Per her IG, she was having a drink with Halle. Halle has kept her distance from Natalie so it would be interesting to know what they talked about.

Seems more and more that they agreed to handle whatever they're doing as low key as possible and not draw unwanted attention.

She was at the Kenny Chesney concert with him but zero posts of them together and made the point of adding to her one story post 'I'm just here to have fun,' or something like that. Maybe trying to send the message to those who do know what's going on that she's not trying to cling to him?

----

I wonder what she and Halle talked about, too. Wonder who initiated the outing? 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Dak was in his element——media, fans, competition——he seemed to be having a blast.

He lives for moments like that, lol.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Seems more and more that they agreed to handle whatever they're doing as low key as possible and not draw unwanted attention.

She was at the Kenny Chesney concert with him but zero posts of them together and made the point of adding to her one story post 'I'm just here to have fun,' or something like that. Maybe trying to send the message to those who do know what's going on that she's not trying to cling to him?

----

I wonder what she and Halle talked about, too. Wonder who initiated the outing? 

They both used the suite for the KC concert, but that seems to be it. Wonder if Dak had any guests with him? Didn’t look like any of the D4B crew were there and while some teammates went to the concert, none sat with him. Dak may have been in/out of the suite during the evening too so Natalie needed company.

I think you are spot on as to the reason, Natalie made the comment about just there to have fun. Telling people (other guys), “I’m not here with Dak.” Maybe that was also a tip to the gossip rags not to look for any real Dak content on her IG. She had Bridget do the story and Bridget has almost 900k followers plus her 79k, the word got out. Unless you knew what Dak was wearing, people  may not have known that was him running away. Lol! 

She reposted the FFF post about 988 starting in July, but I think she agreed to repost things about mental health for Dak——-I think she will tell us, she’s helping out FFF and not him personally. I’ve noticed anything she likes or reposted in the last 4-6 weeks is FFF related and the only pics of Natalie at CCF and FFF galas are in FFF galleries.

The IG clues tend to lead in the right direction. Brian Egan has 2 pics in his gallery from FFF gala and most of the D4B crew commented (including Dak), but no “like” or comment from Natalie. Brian always seems like the one she’s besties with of the D4B crew, so it’s odd she didn’t even “like” the post.

I have to think she didn’t have a drink with Halle to ask about getting a facial! Maybe she tried telling Halle they are working through some issues OR she told Halle things are ending with Dak——hopes maybe Halle will let other WAGs quietly know? I’m very curious.

Yesterday, she was back to walking Beanie, but didn’t tag BATB and spent the evening playing board games with Court.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Dak was in his element——media, fans, competition——he seemed to be having a blast.

He lives for moments like that, lol.

Bet he’s back taking batting practice. He didn’t finish top 3 so you know that will bug him til next year.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

We've started with the Khloe memes...

Natalie needs to stop with the 'don't be judgmental' self-righteousness. There's no way she and that bottled blonde crew of hers don't sit around kiki-ing about women they don't like. 

Not to mention using, then backstabbing one of her bffs to get to Dak in the first place. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Yesterday, she was back to walking Beanie, but didn’t tag BATB

Guess she got custody.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

We've started with the Khloe memes...

Natalie needs to stop with the 'don't be judgmental' self-righteousness. There's no way she and that bottled blonde crew of hers don't sit around kiki-ing about women they don't like. 

Not to mention using, then backstabbing one of her bffs to get to Dak in the first place. 

What a hypocrite!!! Yes, she’s all into her self love. 

She must be getting bored. She has 3 pics in her story about seeing a dog tied to a fire hydrant and asking the IG universe what she should do. Clearly she is looking for attention. 

This time last year, Natalie, Dak and some of the D4B crew were going to Mississippi State baseball games. Natalie got some decent sm attention with that. Remember Natalie holding the Sharpie for Dak at one of the games? This year MSU didn’t even make the postseason and Natalie hasn’t been with the D4B crew in a long time. Things have changed a lot for Natalie in a short period of time.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Yesterday, she was back to walking Beanie, but didn’t tag BATB

Guess she got custody.

I’d really like to know the Beanie story. Dak really seemed to love that dog and he was the owner. Do they each have visitation or did he give Beanie to Natalie? Very strange either way.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

If you missed it, Natalie was going to try to save Dallas with an army of volunteers, but seems to have gotten bored and took the stories down. She went to get food/water for the dog tied up at the hydrant and said it was gone when she got back. She claims she contacted the homeless shelter and will send some food for the dog. Oh and a bowl for water. Why not just drop it off since she claimed she had it in the car?

Close to 100 yesterday——the dog needed water and to be taken inside. She could have just gone to the shelter and asked who the dog belongs to and expressed concern that the dog was tied up. But Natalie is afraid of homeless people so she wasn’t going to do that.

Today she’s spending time with Kate K. and Beanie. So much for her big volunteer project. Bet it was to impress Dak and her followers—-number is dropping again.

Saw Natalie followed one of Zeke’s sisters. She lives in Dallas and goes to SMU Law School. I wonder if this is what she talked about with Halle. She needs to have some type of connection to Dak/Cowboys to stay at least marginally relevant on IG. Have to wonder if Natalie was also trying to find out Dak’s plans until training camp. Her schedule of his events may have only gone so far and now she really doesn’t know what he’s doing. Meanwhile Dawn has never followed her back.

Dak meanwhile is quite busy today and not with Natalie. He and Zeke are making “appearances” at a celeb softball game and also scheduled to be on S. Padre Island with Zach Martin and Tyron Smith for some Cowboys Day. That costs $1000 for the meet and greet or $100 to sit in an amphitheater and listen to a Q/A. Dak’s life really opened up again once the COVID protocols were dropped and he doesn’t seem to want to share it with Natalie.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Very sad news. Cousin Pam passed away on Friday. She adored Dak, Tad and Jace. This poor family just has had loss after loss. It appears some of the family is gathering in Shreveport for a memorial.

The event on S. Padre Island was postponed. No reason given. 

Natalie has been out at dinner with Court, modeling jeans in the elevator and hanging out with Court/Beanie (yup tagging BATB again).

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Very sad news. Cousin Pam passed away on Friday. She adored Dak, Tad and Jace. This poor family just has had loss after loss.

RIP Cousin Pam. She was so proud of Dak. I sometimes felt sorry for her because it seemed like she was sort of an outcast. Her last IG post is heartbreaking. I hope her passing was peaceful. 

ReplyQuote
Page 19 / 83
Share: