1,235 Posts
19 Users
23 Likes
124.3 K Views
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn
Posted by: @bugaboo

The new Natalie post has been up for 8 hours and nothing from Dak—-no like or comment. I doubt there will be.

Almost a whole day now. He’s not going to interact with her publicly  

She needs to stop with the weight loss. I’m feeling that crop leather top, though. 

He’s shown in other posts he’s not interested anymore. If she’s trying to make him jealous, it’s not working. It has to be pretty evident to many that they aren’t together with his lack of likes/comments. 

The trio was out again last night They met up with Eric Garcia who partied a lot with SW and Natalie in Dallas. He has lots of video of times with them at clubs (including Bottled Blondes) on his IG. This is very much an older version of 21 yo Natalie. 

The weight loss is not normal. She talked about obsessing in the gym and she eats salads or salmon chased down with wine or tequila. I don’t like Natalie, but she’s going down a very dangerous path. Someone she trusts needs to step in and get her some help.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Natalie has recently followed a guy—@travistaaffe. He’s from Sarasota and is now a lawyer there. 26-27ish, went to Harvard and then UF Law School.

Natalie’s dating a Black guy experiment will probably begin and end with Dak. Dak isn’t the most pro-black man out there but she always seemed out of her element with his mostly Black crew.

What are the odds she’s contacted Bachelorette producers? Don’t be shocked when you see her on that show. 

I think you’re right about her Black guy experiment being over. From videos of Natalie in the beginning of the relationship, she seemed ok with the D4B crew, but then she pushed them aside like shè did with many of his friends/family. It seems she made it obvious that she was there for Dak and everyone else could kick rocks. I’m sure some of it was racially motivated. 

I think Natalie and her momma rationalized her dating a black guy was ok because he’s a wealthy, well known celeb. If she brought Dak, QB3 for the DC, home it would have been thumbs down. Of course, she never would have gone out with that Dak to begin with.

Would The Bachelorette even be interested? Usually the Bachelor/Bachelorette has a nice personality and maybe a sympathetic back story. Natalie doesn’t have either. Dak would be a great bachelor—- wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been  contacted about it.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

So what is with all of the Real Housewives follows Dak has done? So slowly but surely this romance is over. When will it finally be revealed? Nat is going to unfollow all of his people. Are her and Hallie still going to be friends? I am getting a little excited and I have so many questions. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Would The Bachelorette even be interested? Usually the Bachelor/Bachelorette has a nice personality and maybe a sympathetic back story. Natalie doesn’t have either.

Natalie actually has everything they  look for:

Very public former gf of the Dallas Cowboys QB. She was even front row and center during an ABC telecast, NFL Honors. She’ll give first-hand tea of Dak Prescott’s breakup. We’d all be watching to hear that.

She comes from wealth. The audience would eat up her father’s backstory. Imagine shooting at her family’s European estate or her million-dollar Uptown Dallas high-rise apartment or her mother’s million-dollar home. 

She’s an influencer, sort of, and lives an influencer’s lifestyle. Many Bachelorettes start off with a much smaller following than her.

Natalie is white, blonde and skinny. The producers will make her interesting enough. 

Think about who watches that show. No-brainer to me.

I will say the show runners would have to work at making her relatable to the audience. Too much wealth flaunting would turn the audience against her. Otherwise, I’ll be surprised if she’s not approached to do it. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @queenie

So what is with all of the Real Housewives follows Dak has done?

Right?? That is so random! He must’ve been shooting near where they were shooting and they all met.

That is vintage Dak! 😂 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Would The Bachelorette even be interested? Usually the Bachelor/Bachelorette has a nice personality and maybe a sympathetic back story. Natalie doesn’t have either.

Natalie actually has everything they  look for:

Very public former gf of the Dallas Cowboys QB. She was even front row and center during an ABC telecast, NFL Honors. She’ll give first-hand tea of Dak Prescott’s breakup. We’d all be watching to hear that.

She comes from wealth. The audience would eat up her father’s backstory. Imagine shooting at her family’s European estate or her million-dollar Uptown Dallas high-rise apartment or her mother’s million-dollar home. 

She’s an influencer, sort of, and lives an influencer’s lifestyle. Many Bachelorettes start off with a much smaller following than her.

Natalie is white, blonde and skinny. The producers will make her interesting enough. 

Think about who watches that show. No-brainer to me.

I will say the show runners would have to work at making her relatable to the audience. Too much wealth flaunting would turn the audience against her. Otherwise, I’ll be surprised if she’s not approached to do it. 

We know Natalie, but do people outside of Dallas fans? And many DC fans don’t  know who she is. If a show like The Bachelorette would be interested in Natalie, Dak’s attorney and even those for the team would be all over the show. She likely signed a very detailed NDA which may have included a restriction on being on reality shows like this. I seriously doubt she would be free to mention Dak’s name which shoots down any “fame” she has.

Right now, she has less than 79k followers on IG which is very unimpressive. And with no Dak, I doubt those followers will go up. You’re right, Natalie is not relatable to most viewers. I’m not sure what type of guy she’s looking for—-I doubt she does either. 

What does she do next? She posted another pic from LA and it’s gotten meh attention. Natalie and Karsen at The Ivy just isn’t very interesting. And now they are headed back to Dallas. And of course Dak hasn’t liked her latest post.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

So what is with all of the Real Housewives follows Dak has done?

Right?? That is so random! He must’ve been shooting near where they were shooting and they all met.

That is vintage Dak! 😂 

I think, he was in LA and agents know each other. Kind of “hey Dak, meet_____.”  He didn’t make the stories or galleries for either one so more of a casual meet up.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

So what is with all of the Real Housewives follows Dak has done? So slowly but surely this romance is over. When will it finally be revealed? Nat is going to unfollow all of his people. Are her and Hallie still going to be friends? I am getting a little excited and I have so many questions. 

I’m not exactly sure how it will all play out. Judy, followed Dak/Rosette during that break up and says this is similar. Dak doesn’t want negative press so it looks like this will be a gradual wind down. Little hints here and there, but it seems the TXCCF Gala was the last public event they were at together in pics. We really had to search for Natalie at the FFF gala and she wasn’t in any group pics. He clearly didn’t want to be seen with her at the KC concert and now he’s been with family after Pam’s death and then to LA with Cobi. 

I’m not sure who will unfollow who to start. Dak follows a lot fewer of Natalie’s friends than Natalie follows of his. Maybe we’ll see more of that as they get to TC. Once Dak gets to TC it’s very hard to do any interviews—-I think he did 2 or 3? from Oxnard last year. If Dak doesn’t want any questions about his private life then the media will honor it. Dak is well liked by the media so they will be quiet about Natalie, but I bet most of them know what’s going on.

Halle and Natalie were friends before Natalie hooked up with Dak. I just wonder if Natalie didn’t use Halle to get an “in” with Dak. Their friendship seems to have cooled off.

The LA trip was all about Natalie trying to show Dak what a great time she could have without him. Last year, she was tagging around after Dak when he was in LA to shoot a commercial. Natalie has tried to make it look like she’s an influencer—-tagging her tops and jeans. She could have done that in Dallas. No need to go to LA other than to show up her ex. The girl needs to get a life and move on.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Dak was in Alabama for the Senior Bowl HOF Induction. There is one group pic on their Twitter page. Tomorrow is a celeb golf tourney and the new inductees are supposed to be there.

And Natalie……….spent the weekend in Dallas. Her stories were pretty clear where she was. Worked out, pool at BCL, tennis with Court, posed in her bathroom and at a movie with Court, KK and SW. The movie was about the same time as the HOF ceremony in Alabama. Coincidence??? I doubt it.

In a story by Hanna Simonson, Natalie said, “See y’all soon.” So sounds like she’s going to Sarasota for a visit.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Wonder if he’ll take any more trips or will he just focus on TC and not take trips a couple of weeks before TC. 

I was wondering if her upcoming Miami trip is a Dak/Natalie trip or a Natalie/Courtney trip? Or a Dak/Natalie/Brian trip, lol.

It’s a Natalie and Karsen trip to Miami. Dak is in Los Angeles training with 3DQB (pics out today). In her stories from today, Natalie is showing 3 different drinks and 1 Cesar salad. Kind of overkill on “look at me at another luxury hotel trying to look important.” Natalie’s followers have dropped waaaaay off. BATB is basically dead.

Natalie hasn’t shown Beanie in quite awhile. Maybe she had to give her back?

Even a casual sm follower has to figure out these 2 have broken up. The event in Alabama was quite prestigious for Dak——it would be expected that a gf would be with him. Pics/videos are at @seniorbowl on Twitter and IG.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Dak was in Alabama for the Senior Bowl HOF Induction. There is one group pic on their Twitter page. Tomorrow is a celeb golf tourney and the new inductees are supposed to be there.

It's beyond obvious they're no longer together, yet, she's still being referred to as Dak's gf.

I guess the blogs just arent that into them? Or are they waiting for her to scrub her IG gallery?

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

And Natalie……….spent the weekend in Dallas. Her stories were pretty clear where she was. Worked out, pool at BCL, tennis with Court, posed in her bathroom and at a movie with Court, KK and SW. The movie was about the same time as the HOF ceremony in Alabama. Coincidence??? I doubt it.

I'm going to run this narrative into the ground until it changes: when is that woman going to find something to do that's meaningful?

I get living a life of luxury. I do. A lot of people would trade places with Natalie. Like Honeybee said months ago, she probably cashed in on a trust fund when she turned 25. Turn up, girl!

But, she had to know that the party girl/ IG influencer wannabe / professional shopper persona was going to wear thin with Dak. Right? I've never met him but even I knew better. Yes, Dak is still way too career focused and somewhat emotionally immature to hold down a serious romantic relationship. But, damn, make it hard for him to move on. 

Natalie had the perfect opportunity to build a true philanthropic brand in Dallas. She and Dak could run that city (perhaps the state, over time) as THE high-powered couple. But that level of influence takes work and dedication to achieve. It's just not in her to be serious enough to pull it off. I will always believe that the woman who becomes Mrs Prescott will be someone from that mold.

Maybe she wants to follow Momma B's blueprint of marrying well, having kids and living a life of luxury. It's definitely a possibility for Natalie. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, either. Raising kids is a hard job and probably the most important job anyone will take on. But, Dak's wife will be a strong contributor to her community in addition to all of the above.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Natalie’s followers have dropped waaaaay off.

Most of them fell off after she spoke out about abortion rights. I specifically went to her account to see if she would post something. She said to unfollow her if you didn't like it. Looks like about 400-500 did.

I knew Dak wouldn't say anything. I'm not sure Natalie would have if she was still with him, again restricting her impulses to share her thoughts on a public forum and probably a big reason why they didn't work out.

Not really something I want to get into here but I give her major kudos for publicly supporting a woman's right to choose.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Even a casual sm follower has to figure out these 2 have broken up. The event in Alabama was quite prestigious for Dak——it would be expected that a gf would be with him. Pics/videos are at @seniorbowl on Twitter and IG.

Exactly! We already know she would've posted a ton of pics. The MUA, the dress, the hair and at least one of the two of them together.

Any indication Dak had a +1?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Exactly! We already know she would've posted a ton of pics. The MUA, the dress, the hair and at least one of the two of them together.

Any indication Dak had a +1?

If Natalie had been there, she would have had many stories and then put several pics in her gallery. She didn’t respost any of the pics from the event with a congrats. She went to a movie. That says “we’re done.”

No real pics of any family/friends with any of the guys. It was a very formal/fancy dinner—-I only saw a couple pics of the room. All pics of Dak showed him solo. Might have been too soon after a break up to come with a date for what was at least a 2 day/night stay out of state.

It also looks now that he left Alabama and headed for LA. That’s very much a business trip.

ReplyQuote
Page 22 / 83
Share: