19 Users
23 Likes
124.3 K Views
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @bugaboo
Posted by: @audrey-hepburn
Posted by: @kat

She hadn’t spent any time with the WAGs since she and Dak broke up. Bet she’s trying to get an invite to tag along with one of them to Oxnard. Just give it up girl. He’s moved on.

Soon, Natalie won't have to move on, the WAGs will eventually move on from her.

And, you're right, the WAGs weren't a priority when Natalie was jet setting all off-season with her bff but now she wants to be able to put them in a story to give the impression she's still part of the crew. 

Sorry, Natalie, you're about to find out who gets the friends in your divorce.

You both are spot on with Natalie blowing the WAGs off after the season until she needs them now. They should be smart enough to see that. She really wasn’t that close to any other than Lauryn Rush and PP Jarwin. She seemed to be friendly with a few others just based on being with Lauryn. I’m not sure where her friendship with Halle stands and PP is no longer part of the team. She knew Halle before she met Dak, but the last time she was with Halle was the same time as the HomeRun Derby and then has dinner with her the night the guys go to TC. Coincidence? I doubt it. 

There are a few that hang with the WAG group that aren’t currently associated with the team, but none that are ex’s of a player. It will get very awkward for her to be around them at a game or other event related to the team.

Tonight, I guess she’s run out of WAGs to eat with. She and Court are having dinner with the dogs. The more stories Nat/Court put up, the worse it looks.

Seems Dak and some of his receivers were out in Cali that weekend before TC to do some extra practice.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she posts a story for his birthday just to keep up appearances. If she doesn't then people will for sure know. We should be placing bets for if she will go to Cowboys games this year to stir up more rumors and to get more headlines. I noticed she's been liking his recent photos but he hasn't liked hers since mid-May. Even if she does post about his birthday, there's no guarantee he will acknowledge her at all anymore. He's sent a pretty clear message that he's single but she's still desperate to fame chase - that much is evident. Her post break up behavior is proof she is as shallow as we guessed she is.

I don't think I saw Zeke repost a Halle birthday shout-out the other day with the rest of them...I wonder if they are okay still? I could see Natalie jumping on relationship drama in order to be close to Halle again.

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

If Natalie is using Beanie to somehow stay a part of Dak’s life, it’s probably a bad idea.

She's definitely doing that.

The dog sharing is weird but I feel like he broke up with her in a "friendly" way so they could probably stay FWB rather than a clean split. The concert "date" may be how they "hang out" now. At most she's in a rotation with other women and the dog sharing may be proof of these new terms. A friendly split is better for the both of them for the reasons we know already. She's been able to hang on to her followers and he gets to have his cake and eat it too lol.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @HoneyBee

I don't think I saw Zeke repost a Halle birthday shout-out the other day with the rest of them...I wonder if they are okay still? I could see Natalie jumping on relationship drama in order to be close to Halle again.

I wonder about Zeke/Halle occasionally. They keep their relationship pretty quiet, but seems more so over the last year. Zeke did repost quite a few bday wishes, but nothing from Halle. I did check Halle’s business IG and she’s planning to be out of the office from Aug. 3-10. Is she in Oxnard then?

Misery loves company. You bet Natalie would be right there to offer support to Halle and might hope for some intel on Dak. I do wonder when/if they get engaged? Halle will be 30 in a few months and may want that commitment from Zeke especially since his future in Dallas is in question.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @honeybee

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she posts a story for his birthday just to keep up appearances. If she doesn't then people will for sure know. We should be placing bets for if she will go to Cowboys games this year to stir up more rumors and to get more headlines. I noticed she's been liking his recent photos but he hasn't liked hers since mid-May. Even if she does post about his birthday, there's no guarantee he will acknowledge her at all anymore. He's sent a pretty clear message that he's single but she's still desperate to fame chase - that much is evident. Her post break up behavior is proof she is as shallow as we guessed she is.

I don’t know what she’s doing or why. I looked back at a few pics Natalie now “likes” and I know she didn’t do that shortly after the pics were posted. Seems that she has gone back and “liked” some of the recent pics in Dak and 42 galleries, but didn’t like any of the recent pics in FFF. Not sure if she just wants it to look like she and Dak could be “together.” Maybe she’s trying to tell Dak she wants to try and be friends? Maybe make him look “bad” for not liking her pics?

Continuing to link herself to Dak for her influencer biz hasn’t worked. She has done almost nothing on her IG page in a month. Her followers dropped about 400 after the abortion stance and has lost another 200 that are not related to that. Her page is just BORING—-no travel, no updates on clothes and no Dak. 

If she posts a bday story, what does she say? Her bday wish from last year (in her gallery) says how much she loves him so if she says anything less, it looks odd and they certainly don’t feel like that anymore. If she uses a story, we won’t know what his reaction will be—-he rarely reposts her stories anyway. 

As of this evening, Dak is in Oxnard and Natalie is in Dallas. She has posted rather meaningless stories over the last week trying to link herself to team WAGs and Beanie. Tonight she has a pic of the pool at BCL saying “wanna play mermaid?” This time last year she was in Oxnard and had the bday dinner with Dak followed by him getting that lat strain. This year is very very different.

I saw something that convinces me there has been a split. Momma B has pulled back from liking or commenting on posts by Dak, FFF, Lauryn Rush and 42.

Tomorrow will be very interesting!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @honeybee

If Natalie is using Beanie to somehow stay a part of Dak’s life, it’s probably a bad idea.

She's definitely doing that.

The dog sharing is weird but I feel like he broke up with her in a "friendly" way so they could probably stay FWB rather than a clean split. The concert "date" may be how they "hang out" now. At most she's in a rotation with other women and the dog sharing may be proof of these new terms. A friendly split is better for the both of them for the reasons we know already. She's been able to hang on to her followers and he gets to have his cake and eat it too lol.

The Beanie sharing is very odd. It doesn’t even make sense. Using the dog to show she still has some connection to him, is just sad. Natalie, just give Beanie back and get your own puppy.

As best I could figure was that Dak was not really at the KC concert with Natalie. More of them both being at the same event, but not together. They really haven’t been anywhere together. Both in Cali and Florida at the same time, but not near each other. He goes to Alabama to get an award and she stayed in Dallas.

I had read an article about celebs and romances. Many have NDAs with clauses that spell out how a break up is handled. When a couple gets to the point of a breakup, it’s very emotional and can be handled better if the ground rules are already written out. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if there is a document like this  that has directed this breakup. Does it favor Dak? I bet—-he has the leverage and the attorney. Natalie certainly could have had a attorney, but may have felt their relationship was going to last so no need. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

We're officially on birthday watch!

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I don’t know what she’s doing or why.

Natalie needs a job. 

Her plan is probably to marry well, have kids, become a homemaker and call it a day, lol.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

The pic Dak posted, shouting out Jordan's bday is so cute!! Dak is going to be an awesome dad.

I can't comment enough on how Dak instantly loosened up after breaking up with Natalie. He's charming as hell but it seemed he buried it during his relationship.

I don't know how much success the team will have this year but Dak might have the best season of his career.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

We're officially on birthday watch!

It’s 3:10 pm on July 29 and Natalie hasn’t posted anything on her IG. Nothing. Nada. She did “like” the team bday post early today, but that’s it.

Many other bday wishes for Dak from D4B crew, family, teammates and business associates, but zero from Natalie. Tad is at TC and fans sang Happy Birthday several times. Natalie’s silence says a lot.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I don’t know what she’s doing or why.

Natalie needs a job. 

Her plan is probably to marry well, have kids, become a homemaker and call it a day, lol.

She needs something! This is what happens when you tie your entire life up with someone else. We said that over and over, if they split she would have a very lonely life.

The longer she goes without a job, the harder it will be to get one. Her resume will list OxeFit doing what (?) and being asked to leave.

I wonder if she even had a plan. From what I could see, she was in short term relationships with rich blue eyed white guys, traveling and partying. Then came Dak who was physically different and added that celeb aspect and she could still party/travel. Since she lived her life in IG, she may have felt this was her guy and enjoy life.

I think eventually she will go back to FL. She has no job in Dallas—-really nothing to keep her in TX. Her friends travel and party some, but have jobs/careers and they aren’t free to do what they want like Natalie. Dak isn’t going anywhere and chasing him around the city will get old. Natalie will also find some people aren’t interested in her anymore without the Dak connection. It’s a very sad life.

Yasmine realized she needed a new start after Dak and was smart enough to move on. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

A few tidbits:

Friday night Dak reposted many of the IG bday wishes. He said thanks and he felt loved. Of course, no bday wish from Natalie. Last year I don’t think he reposted any bday wishes. He did say he went out to dinner on his bday with Tad and a “teammate.”

Today at TC seemed to be “family day.” Most of the WAGs Natalie hung out with last year were there. Dak was in a pic with Cooper Rush and his daughter. Hadn’t seen Dak like a pic in Lauryn Rush’s gallery—-he did and so did Court/Natalie. Nat is looking soooo desperate.

Zeke’s mom, grandma and sisters are at TC. No Halle this weekend.

Court and Natalie have spent the day together starting drinks right after lunch. They are at the Garth Brooks concert tonight. Court said this would be her last date with Natalie for “awhile.” Sounds like one of them will be away? Something to keep an eye on.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

No Halle this weekend.

Hmmm, I hope nothing is wrong there.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Most of the WAGs Natalie hung out with last year were there.

Wonder what's going through her mind?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

No Halle this weekend.

Hmmm, I hope nothing is wrong there.

Since they are seen together infrequently, it’s hard to tell. I did stumble across a pic of Halle/Zeke from his bday party so it would appear they are still together.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Most of the WAGs Natalie hung out with last year were there.

Wonder what's going through her mind?

Doubt she had warm fuzzy thoughts for Dak and the WAGs in Cali. May explain why she was day drinking yesterday. 

The WAGs will move on without her. There was no moment of silence for the end of the relationship. If any of the WAGs weren’t sure if Dak/Natalie broke up, they should be clear on it now.

I’m sure Natalie saw herself as the WAG Queen for this season. The crown will just have to go to someone else. 

If you haven’t seen it, look at the pic of Dak with Ayla Rush. He’s trying to get her to share her snack and she wasn’t going to do it. As you said, we’re seeing a side of Dak we haven’t seen in a long time. He even had a cute comment in the IG post.

Lauryn Rush better give Coop a pep talk. Apparently, the coaches are splitting 2nd team reps with him and Will Grier. Will seems to be pushing to be QB 2.

ReplyQuote
Page 28 / 83
Share: