Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,243 Posts
18 Users
23 Likes
129.8 K Views
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Natalie has put a lot of miles between herself and Dak. She’s at the lake house in Spain with Karsen Kloster and bro/gf. 

Looks like Beanie has been handed off to someone else again.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

Natalie has put a lot of miles between herself and Dak. She’s at the lake house in Spain with Karsen Kloster and bro/gf. 

Natalie’s probably spent more time in Spain this spring/summer than she did the Palace. If training camp is this hard on her, where’s she gonna run to during the regular season?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Natalie’s probably spent more time in Spain this spring/summer than she did the Palace. If training camp is this hard on her, where’s she gonna run to during the regular season?

She only has 17 weeks of NFL games to avoid. 😂 You know some of her non WAG friends go to most of the home games—-going to be real awkward to be with them come Sept. This is why staying in Dallas isn’t a good idea

Dak did an interview with 1053 yesterday. The last part of the interview is cute and telling! The interview is at 1053 Twitter and at 6 minutes, Dak gave his thoughts on dating. One of the guys had a date and asked Dak for advice for a 1st date. Dak, “be cool. Don’t go in acting like you’re going to get married. Just play it cool. Be friends.” (Might have paraphrased just a bit)

I have a feeling he’s talking about his relationship with Natalie. We thought they may have gotten too serious too fast without really knowing each other. I think Natalie drove that bus and before they knew it, people were talking up marriage and Dak was not ready or interested. Yes, be friends first—-really get to know each other. 

Natalie must be going crazy not being at TC this year. With no COVID restrictions, the players can stand at the fence and give autographs and family/friends can be out on the field after practice. Think of all of the pics Natalie could be in with Dak this year??

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

I almost feel sorry for the poor girl. ALMOST..But I was looking under her tagged pics and  Primetime Cowboys posted the HBD and a lady said" you're tagging his ex lol."..And I was like woah. And did yall see that last pic in the post? 😂

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @queenie

And I was like woah. And did yall see that last pic in the post?

The famous thin-lipped sideline kiss. Dak wasn't comfortable doing it --- at ALL!

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Dak, “be cool. Don’t go in acting like you’re going to get married. Just play it cool. Be friends.” (Might have paraphrased just a bit)

I have a feeling he’s talking about his relationship with Natalie. We thought they may have gotten too serious too fast without really knowing each other. I think Natalie drove that bus and before they knew it, people were talking up marriage and Dak was not ready or interested.

Dak projects, so he was absolutely reflecting on his relationship with Natalie. We've said many times that they got together way too fast. 

The timeline was sketchy, at best, especially with him still being connected to Rosette right up until he and Natalie became "official" in January 2020.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I just noticed Dak(?) and Demi Lovato have unfollowed each other. Wonder if that was Natalie, too?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

And I was like woah. And did yall see that last pic in the post?

The famous thin-lipped sideline kiss. Dak wasn't comfortable doing it --- at ALL!

Those kisses were such a mistake. Dak always looked uncomfortable and Natalie didn’t seem to really know how to kiss. Doing it at every home game was just a bad idea.

I bet she blocks Primetime. Natalie used to get weekly pics from a couple of team/Dak fan groups during the season. All the pics are gone in her tagged pics. Guess she has to take baby steps before she scrubs the rest of her pics.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Dak, “be cool. Don’t go in acting like you’re going to get married. Just play it cool. Be friends.” (Might have paraphrased just a bit)

Dak projects, so he was absolutely reflecting on his relationship with Natalie. We've said many times that they got together way too fast. 

The timeline was sketchy, at best, especially with him still being connected to Rosette right up until he and Natalie became "official" in January 2020.

It was such an odd comment to make. I don’t think they were expecting such a serious comment. He stressed “just be friends.” May also be a tip for his next girl——don’t rush me into a ring.

We know that Natalie played dirty with Lauren Holley. Maybe she threw Rosette under the bus too? It was easier to trash Lauren since Natalie knew her well while Rosette was in AZ., but still? Natalie claimed she was in love with Dak on Jan. 24, 2020. I wonder what went down in SoCal that caused Natalie to claim she was “in love.” All that and in less than 1 week, he was in Miami for the SB without her.

OT—There is a super cute video on team IG and many others including Dak’s IG of him with Aiden Diggs today at TC. Dak is hitting home runs with the kids this  summer.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I bet she blocks Primetime.

What’s Primetime?

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

All that and in less than 1 week, he was in Miami for the SB without her.

This brings me to 2022 NFLH. That was a very visible event. Televised nationally. Natalie got more FaceTime than most of the athletes in attendance. She had to think her ring was coming soon.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I bet she blocks Primetime.

What’s Primetime?

Primetime Cowboy is a fan IG page. There are a lot of DC and Dak IG fan pages. Several of them used to tag Natalie every week during the regular season with pics from the game. Usually the pics were them reposting pics already out there. She had quite a few in her tagged pics and now they are all gone.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

All that and in less than 1 week, he was in Miami for the SB without her.

This brings me to 2022 NFLH. That was a very visible event. Televised nationally. Natalie got more FaceTime than most of the athletes in attendance. She had to think her ring was coming soon.

Remember Valentines Day was the day after the SB? Both of them were crickets that day and for several days after that. Nothing from Dak wasn’t totally a shock, but total silence from Natalie certainly was. He certainly didn’t have proposal on his mind. 

I have to think things were a little rocky before NFLH. They looked so awkward together on the red carpet. Honestly, Dak could have been with any female, he seemed very disinterested. Silence on Valentines Day and then a few weeks later, Natalie was off to the Bahamas with Court to party for a few days. Seemed like a repeat of the time immediately after the SF loss.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Joe Trahan did an interview with Dak. Its on YouTube and the WFAA Twitter/FB pages. Toward the end, Joe asks him about his dogs. His answer is confusing. He says he has 3 dogs—Legend, Icon and Beanie (notice he claims Beanie as his). Said his dad has Goat now and then says Atlas, but doesn’t say where Atlas is. Strange.

Dak uses the word consistent alot. He sees himself as consistent and seems to value that in people. I think Natalie is anything but consistent. We saw her seeming to support him for the SF playoff game and then fly off to Vail a few days after the loss.

Trahan asked him about staying even keeled and Dak said he has a great group of friends that he can rely on—-seems like he has figured out who he can trust. He said on a Saturday night in the off-season he likes to get a nice dinner and spend time with friends. Not even a hint at a gf.

Dak has always been good doing interviews, but seems to me he has gotten much better in the off-season. He’s calm and in control of the interview—-sounds very mature. He really worked on where he was mentally and it shows in how he talks about life/football. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Joe Trahan did an interview with Dak.

Dak just gets better looking as he gets older. He still had a baby face in 2016. That's gone now. 

He seems so light! The burden of the relationship with Natalie definitely weighed him down. Wasn't it during an interview with Joe Trahan that he actually said Natalie's name and called her his gf?? Then the next day, the clip was deleted from WFAA's YT account, LOL!! He'll probably announce he's single in a few months with another interview with Trahan or Brad Sham.

I love the Q&A with him. Dak really is a simple, country dude with a huge bank account. Wishing him success this season.

ReplyQuote
Page 29 / 83
Share: