Clear all

Julian Edelman  

Page 190 / 339
  RSS

Karen
 Karen
(@Karen)
26/11/2020 4:40 pm  

Sadly the joker isn’t going to eat any of the food.  She’ll fake liking it and just move it around her plate.  Unlike me who feels like a stuffed Turkey and just want to hibernate now.  

ReplyQuote
Brooklyn
 Brooklyn
(@Brooklyn)
26/11/2020 5:17 pm  

Do you guys think that pic of Lily was taken earlier like yesterday ? I thought it was a live pic of lily ? Maybe Ella posting her saying she’s grateful for her?? Maybe she will post again 

ReplyQuote
D
 D
(@D)
26/11/2020 5:57 pm  

@Brooklyn Ella posted more Instagram stories now & they’re definitely recent so Lily is with her. She looks so adorable & I wonder how she’ll celebrate her actual birthday since she had an early party during the previous week

ReplyQuote
Brooklyn
 Brooklyn
(@Brooklyn)
26/11/2020 5:57 pm  

Never mind lol 

ReplyQuote
D
 D
(@D)
26/11/2020 5:59 pm  

On the other hand hope everyone had a great thanksgiving & stay safe & warm out there because it’s kinda cold in California. Slightly windy too

ReplyQuote
Brooklyn
 Brooklyn
(@Brooklyn)
26/11/2020 6:00 pm  

@D

I know her bday is Monday? 
Maybe she’s in school still? Or it’s Ella year to have her 

ReplyQuote
D
 D
(@D)
26/11/2020 6:07 pm  

@Brooklyn I don’t know too much about the curriculum for elementary schools in Los Angeles or holiday breaks either but with this year being under a pandemic I don’t know if it’s mainly online or only preschools are open but not high schools or universities but I only know Lily began preschool around September I think but lost track a bit afterwards

ReplyQuote
Toto
 Toto
(@Toto)
26/11/2020 6:09 pm  

It's strange that his mom hasn't posted. She usually posts, or JE posts a story of her cooking. If Lily is still with her mom, I'm assuming she will come next week. But I am surprised that his parents are there now, because I don't think they have ever missed celebrating Lily's birthday with JE

ReplyQuote
McC
 McC
(@McC)
26/11/2020 6:13 pm  

@Toto Well we don't know for sure if his parents are there or not. But it is weird that no one has posted anything, JE only did a paid sponsorship post, the other IG post I guarantee you was his friend.

ReplyQuote
Morgan
 Morgan
(@Morgan)
26/11/2020 6:52 pm  

@Toto

Yes I also remember last year he did a story of Dude &  Lily & his mom decorating the tree. 
His mom usually post .. 

Im wondering if Lily will come next week & if she does hopefully T-Rex is gone! But it might be Ella year to have her like someone had mentioned 

ReplyQuote
Morgan
 Morgan
(@Morgan)
26/11/2020 6:56 pm  

Lol So did anyone notice his hair isn’t gray he must have colored it or something in the Bose AD post lol 😂 

ReplyQuote
MW
 MW
(@MW)
26/11/2020 9:07 pm  

Tyler Seguin is even social media public with his girlfriend.  Good for him!  

ReplyQuote
Lex
 Lex
(@Lex)
26/11/2020 9:23 pm  

Haha Seguin cheats on her constantly and she is nuts. Straight up stalked him for years. He only posting her cause he's injured and immobile right now. Can't  get any other hoes and has to make her happy. He's a  lonely guy

ReplyQuote
Karen
 Karen
(@Karen)
27/11/2020 6:42 am  

Do y’all ever wonder how much or if Julian and Dusty call each other or text or FaceTime?

ReplyQuote
Morgan
 Morgan
(@Morgan)
27/11/2020 7:58 am  

@MW

Yeah & Camille posted her & Gronk how thankful she was for him. Do you ever see the day where JE will do that? 

I mean I don’t think DS will put up with it very long that will probably be the next thing she pouts about is not being in stories with him or post. It’s coming 

ReplyQuote
Page 190 / 339

Leave a reply

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: