203 Posts
13 Users
13 Likes
345.9 K Views
Sports Gossip Staff
(@gossipadmin)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

Who is Julian Edelman dating these days? 

Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

What happened to the board??? Lmao

ReplyQuote
(@cassie)
Eminent Member

@cali was wondering the same lol

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

Lmao glad I’m not the only one.  Was starting to think we need to start our own forum lmao.  Such a pain to get it going though lmao

This post was modified 2 years ago by Cali

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

@cali I was wondering the same thing!!  I see Julian’s in Boston.  Wonder what he is doing there instead of being in California with Lily.  

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

I think he’s just relaxing at home, hasn’t been home in a long time.  He’s supposed to be in LA later on, but no idea exactly when.  

ReplyQuote
(@brooklyn)
Eminent Member

@cali

I was wondering to what happened? 

@karen I would have thought he would have been in  Cali by now. 

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

@Cali, what is Julian really like?  I get he is a man whore but as a person, is he nice, is he fun to hang out with or is he all into himself?

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

I’d say hes all of those things.  He’s got a public persona, which everyone sees and loves him, inside of New England.   And a private one, the charming womanizer and player.  He’s fun to hang out with, good sense of humor and pretty good with fans and in the public, but he can also be a total douche. Just depends on the situation, I guess.  But I will say, he’s got a few in his immediate inner circle who are total ass hats, esp to people in service industry, which is always a good indication of the type of people you’re dealing with.  Overall I’d say he’s a generally decent person with some flaws and red flags, esp in regards to women and some in his inner circle.  I do think he should stop trying to sell everything like a cheesy 70s used car salesman and chill out with sleeping with all the ig models in LA and NYC lmao.  But I doubt either of those will happen anytime soon lmao.

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

Thanks Cali.  I figured he could be all those things.  Sorry to hear about his inner circle people being asshats.  There is no excuse for that kinda behavior.  Oh well.  I totally agree the stop with the IG models especially since he has a daughter.  Good to know he is a decent guy.  Thanks for the info Cali.  You are full of awesomesauce and tacos ☺️♥️

ReplyQuote
(@cassie)
Eminent Member

It kind of irks me that he didn’t go to LA sooner. After missing so much time with Lily due to distance/work, wouldn’t he want to be around for her? Looks like he’s there now though. 

ReplyQuote
(@brooklyn)
Eminent Member

@cali

So his inner circle would that include his friend KD? I kinda got the vibe the few others were asses but not his childhood friend? Just curious 

ReplyQuote
(@brooklyn)
Eminent Member

@cassie

Looks like she’s back with her mom Lily weird ?  Like does he ever have her more than a weekend? 

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

KD childhood friend? I’m going to assume who you’re asking about and yes, I’ve heard and seen more douchey behavior from him than anyone else.  At the same time, I know fans and bottle girls can get a little too up in their faces and cross some lines, so there are times it’s warranted, but he’s pretty well known to be a dick., in Boston and Bay Area too.  
As for lily and time spent with her, him and ER have an agreement, that they both seem to like and lily likes.  He sees lily daily when in LA, takes her to school and gets her daily in the afternoon and she’ll stay with him some weekends.  But both him and ER want lily to be at home during school nights, better for her to have a set schedule than bounce around houses during the week.  And then of course, when he’s on the east coast, he gets her for a full week. All things considered, I think they coparent pretty well lmao. 

ReplyQuote
(@brooklyn)
Eminent Member

@cali

Yeah KD does look like can be a real  dick! The business partner looks very protective of JE. 

Thanks for clearing that up so are you close or friends will Ella also???

That’s understandable a set schedule for  his daughter just seems like Ella has her soooo much more .

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 14
Share: