346.3 K Views
(@jenna33)

@cali

Who is Julian taking to the wedding

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

I doubt he would take anyone other than one of his boys, like Sam to his sisters wedding.  His sisters wedding is pretty well planned out now so he’s not going to take one of the 4or 5 girls he’s working on now.  They’ll be kicked to curb by then.  Lmao although it would be funny as hell for him to bring a rotation chick to a wedding with his whole family at.  But very unlikely to happen.  

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

@Cali, has JE kind of cooled on NA?  Just curious because he doesn’t seem to like her posts as quickly has he had been but it seems he is hot and heavy for JC again.  Thoughts??

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

I think he has cooled a bit on NA.  No idea if they’re done, but they aren’t in the same places a lot now.  We’ll see though.  No idea if JC is up for hooking up with him again, but I’m sure he’s trying since he’ll be in LA for a bit before going to that event in Florida he’s got next month.  He’s always had a thing for her, but I don’t pay attention to what she does or if she’s seeing someone now lmao.  So someone else can probably answer the JC question better than me. 

ReplyQuote
(@cassie)
Eminent Member

@cali he has an event in Florida? I think I missed that. 

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

Yeah, a charity event with TB and gronk, to catch a pass or throw a pass thing, in Naples on April 2nd.  It’s been advertised a bit on ig and twitter but not much.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he went to Miami for a bit afterwards too lmao.  

ReplyQuote
(@brooklyn)
Eminent Member

@cali 

@karen

Last Night JC was at that house that JE stays at in LA a lot of their mutual friends were there look on her friend SL page the guy they were celebrating was NG.. I have some pics I will upload very interesting JC didn’t post from there they both were lighting the friend bday cake. I’m sure she’s been hanging out there a lot . But he also liked ALi post yesterday just thought maybe this is something that might be interesting maybe not. Like I think JE & his friend hosted the party 

ReplyQuote
(@brooklyn)
Eminent Member

I’m sure she won’t go to Floridia with him but I’m sure they have been together this past weekend she was very quiet On SM 

ReplyQuote
(@brooklyn)
Eminent Member

Her at the house 

ReplyQuote
(@brooklyn)
Eminent Member

The bald dudes house JE 

ReplyQuote
(@brooklyn)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

Nice catch Brooklyn! I follow NG but haven’t been on ig much today so didn’t even notice JC there.  Lmao he’s always had a thing for her

ReplyQuote
(@brooklyn)
Eminent Member

@cali

Thanks Cali! Yes he always has! 

ReplyQuote
(@cassie)
Eminent Member

Anyone follow deuxmoi on IG? There was a spotting of NA at the chainsmokers party in Beverly Hills being all over some random guy and leaving the party with him. 

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

I think it’s awesome Julian got nominated for an Emmy!!!  Hope he wins but he has some tough competition with Eli Manning…..

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 14
Share: