Julian Edelman

203 Posts
13 Users
13 Likes
346.8 K Views
(@brooklyn)
Eminent Member

@jenna33

Thank you!  I just thought of her before I logged in I forgot she lives in LA . 

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

I mean who are those random women??  Julian come on!  

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

And he had even more chicks over for a pool party today lmao.  He still has the attention span of a 3 year old when it comes to chicks lmao

ReplyQuote
 Bryy
(@bryy)

@cali who is CEO?? Im lost lol

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

@Cali, what do you think bald dude thinks about Julian constantly brining random chicks over to his house.  I mean, some of these women look like they are Z listers.  Not ugly but just not overall influencers ya know?  And what’s with the playoff beard??  He looks so much better with the scruff look

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

Bryy, ceo is Trish Kennedy, she and her husband own zudy, a major sponsor for the pats. She’s the self proclaimed mom of the team.  She creeps me out though.

Karen, baldy loves it.  He brings plenty of chicks too I’ve heard.  No idea about the beard, my opinion, it’s just because he’s not in front of the camera and doesn’t feel the need to shave. 

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

Is Baldy married??

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

No he’s not.  And apparently the beard was for a cameo in a movie.  Hopefully he shaves that shit off now lmao. 

Cassie, Cassie, Cassie and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

@cali explains a lot then if baldy isn’t married.  I hope Jules shaves the beard off too…..looks so much better with just scruff and I’m sure his sister would appreciate it too.  Thanks for the insight @Cali……you are da bomb 

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

@Cali, is this the weekend Julian’s Sister gets married??  I saw Dude was in Vegas so thinking he came back to Cali for the week and then attend the wedding.

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

Yes it’s this weekend, on Saturday.  He was in Vegas for 2 days and then back to LA.  I’d imagine he’ll be up to San Francisco soon.  

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

Lmao, you guys, I’m at the SF giants game and JE is here too.  They just showed him and Lily here.  I thought I saw his mom earlier too but I wasn’t sure lmao.  So weird!

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

@cali I just saw his stories about being at the Giants game.  Do you know who the young men were??  Maybe cousins or something here for NE wedding??

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

Yeah, cousins for sure.  

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

The picture Julian shared of Lily and Nicole was precious.  He looked nice in his tux too.  Have you heard any details @Cali?

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 14
Share: