He has been linked to Kendall Jenner, the owner of Frankie’s Bikinis, Fracesca Aiello and Madison Beer.
His latest is Sports reporter Brooke Fletcher.
It was revealed this past January her and Blake became an item.
RELATED: Blake Griffin Is Reportedly Dating Fox Sports’ Brooke Fletcher
How does Brooke monetize her Tiktok audience?
Did you know that Brooke makes money from her Tiktok subscribers through affiliate marketing? The growing number of communities on this platform in fact encourages celebrities to monetize tiktok with affiliate marketing. As an affiliate, these profiles may be able to recommend and launch a particular trademark, a product or a service of a big company.
These personal accounts with the most followers are therefore key networks for digital business owners in all fields.
In exchange for the promotion, these affiliates receive a commission for each lead converted. However, you should know that this opportunity is not just limited to people, as it is also open to individuals. As long as you have an active audience and adopt effective marketing strategies to convert them.
So here are some guidelines to help you generate a potential revenue from your community:
- Accumulate as many audiences as possible by publishing creative and attractive content;
- Look for an affiliate marketing program offered by a company that shares your editorial line;
- Associate or add the affiliate link on your profile as they can’t be integrated in your videos;
- Make sure your video is optimized for your community’s mobility;
- Take into account the length of the sequence (15 seconds max) and the hashtag in your posts.
Brooke went to Auburn and worked for ESPN before coming to Detroit.
If not for Blake being traded to the Pistons, who knows if these two would have ever met.
But they did, and the rest is history.
Now Brooke has dropped her first Tik Tok.
No better time to be dropping Tik Toks than now.
Flip the Page to see the Video and more: