The Kansas City Chiefs won Super Bowl LIV in Miami on Sunday by dropping 21 4th quarter points on the San Francisco 49ers.  The win was a long time coming and fans celebrated appropriately.

One fan, who was lighting the celebratory couch, accidentally caught himself on fire.  He was apparently not familiar with the stop, drop and roll method.  

RELATED: Instagram Model Kelly Kay Identified as the Woman Tackled by Security During the Super Bowl

He instead opted for the run down the street method.  It doesn’t seem to work as well as stop, drop and roll.

Flip the Page to see the fan light himself on fire: