Dak Prescott

1,413 Posts
24 Users
23 Likes
173.2 K Views
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

It’s almost April, so clearly Dak decided to have a low-key off season and focus on his job. During a normal off season, Dak would’ve taken several trips by now.

We know Natalie hates it but as Honeybee has said often, she’s going to go along to get along. We told her this off season was going to be hell, lol. 

Here’s another tip, Natty B: Dak’s bosses are setting him up for failure. Don’t be surprised if the Cowboys don’t even win the division. You think THIS off-season is hell, wait a year… 

I would expect Dak to go to SoCal in the next few weeks to work with his guys at 3DQB. He said he’s throwing a few times/weeks and the left shoulder is fine  so should be ready to do the work in Cali.

Off season strength/conditioning starts for all teams with veteran coaches on 4/18 so Dak will be there to start building the relationships with the new guys and then there’s the draft and mini camps so the season comes at you fast.

Did you see Natalie’s stories from Monday night? Bad weather was a perfect excuse for IG. She and the dogs were in a laundry/storage room (?) with her comment that she had to give them treats to get them in there. First—-no Dak, may have been there, but not in the pic so I’m guessing he wasn’t there. Second—-only 3 dogs, looks like Atlas did go over the rainbow bridge. The “treats” must have been doggy tranquilizers because they were all passed out. Guess it helps the dogs get through storms, but they were unconscious.

Her 2nd pic of the night was a candle and comment that they were alright. If Dak was there we didn’t see him.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

If Dak was there we didn’t see him.

I don't think we'll be seeing Dak until her birthday. She'll be allowed to post him and he'll be forced to post her.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

If Dak was there we didn’t see him.

I don't think we'll be seeing Dak until her birthday. She'll be allowed to post him and he'll be forced to post her.

The way it’s going, I think you’re right. Why does she advertise that he’s not around? Is she looking for some sympathy? Poor suffering gf taking care of the house/dogs while he’s practicing or whatever? 

This offseason is certainly not like last year!!

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Dak's interview with The Ticket. I think it was during his Walk-Ons appearance.

https://www.theticket.com/shows/the-hardline/

A lot of the same ole Dak stuff, loaded with cliches. Fluff interview.

They asked him if he's done any traveling this year, he said "No, I haven't... This off-season, I kinda got away. And what I mean by got away is I stayed at the house for 2-3 weeks..." He did say he has plans for some travel later on. And that a beach getaway was "here to come." Probably for her birthday.

He said he uses social media for his news outlet. To say he's off social media completely is false. He stays "in tune but that's definitely where not all of my energy is..."

We know where your energy on social media is spent Dak, lol.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Dak's interview with The Ticket. I think it was during his Walk-Ons appearance.

https://www.theticket.com/shows/the-hardline/

We know where your energy on social media is spent Dak, lol.

Thanks for finding that, I hadn’t heard it. All the comments about FFF were somewhat scripted. Getting away from football questions was probably what got him to do the interview.

We were right about him just laying low for a few weeks after the SF game, then had shoulder surgery and Super Bowl week. Since that he’s back to quiet on sm. He said he likes the beach so why not go to the Bahamas with Natalie?

I bet he also has some fishing planned along with Natalie’s bday celebration whatever it is. He may be back to doing what travel he normally does in the off-season combined with satisfying Natalie’s need for IG posts. I wonder what they do once they’re done taking pics? Based on what we could see on her ProLon stories, not much.

Captains practices for the team started a couple weeks ago. They are totally voluntary, but I’m sure most guys are going. I get the feeling Dak is at the Star quite a bit.

Natalie had a story of having lunch/drinks with JJ Dalton and one of JJ’s close friends. Natalie had some fluff comment about “our girl.” Natalie hasn’t liked any of JJs comments in a long time or left comments and suddenly they are besties? Guess Andy will be looking for a new team. Bears just signed Trevor Simeon as their QB2. I don’t see a team other than maybe Seattle that might need a starting QB.

Maybe he should have been asked what his fav sm platform was? Lol “Dak, are you ever on SnapChat?”

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Natalie was hanging with Bridget (@bridget) again and did a new workout. Bridget seems to now be her go to when Court isn’t available. 

Natalie then got a spray tan while having a bottle of wine. Her liver needs weekly detoxing the way she drinks. Usually Natalie getting a spray tan means that she (and Dak) have some big event or trip planned. Or she got it done as part of her self love binge.

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

So it seems that Dak had a charity dinner for his foundation last night at the Star and now we know why Natalie was doing all of that "self love." From what I could see from the hashtags and people's stories it was just a standard charity event. Natalie is barely seen again but @kenseychase did post Natalie and Dak and tag them both.

Recently saw someone repost elsewhere the photo of Natalie on the LTTG instagram and people never fail to be shocked that she isn't even 25 but looking solidly 35. That "tan" skin certainly doesn't help. Strange that Natalie didn't push for a Dak story repost or a posed pic for her story at least but maybe this is the new reality they've worked out on social media. She mainly posts herself and her "life" lol.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @honeybee

So it seems that Dak had a charity dinner for his foundation last night at the Star and now we know why Natalie was doing all of that "self love." From what I could see from the hashtags and people's stories it was just a standard charity event. Natalie is barely seen again but @kenseychase did post Natalie and Dak and tag them both.

I just saw some pics from the night taken by 42. Looked like a nice night with music etc. Natalie had a story of herself yesterday. She looks so old! Her dress was bleh—-looked old/frumpy. 

42 has a pic of Natalie and Dak standing next to each other and then some staged awkward kiss. Also had a pic of just Natalie. Dak was back in his all black. 

Natalie’s fingerprints are all over this. Helping with an event like this ingratiates her with Dak big time. Even if she does almost nothing, helping with a nice dinner fundraiser, scores her big points. I hardly believe she did a lot of work on this other than throw out ideas and have pics taken of her/Dak.

Saturday night, Natalie had a pic at the Palace standing in her robe showing her tanned toes with a bottle of wine. The time was 5:35pm. So she planned on a night of drinking the night before the FFF dinner. I wouldn’t doubt she had a few before she even got to the dinner.

Dak will be in Virginia from Friday to Sunday at a huge autograph signing event. Zeke and CD are also scheduled to be there. I don’t see Natalie tagging along——no real face time for her.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Strange that Natalie didn't push for a Dak story repost or a posed pic for her story at least but maybe this is the new reality they've worked out on social media. She mainly posts herself and her "life" lol.

Has to be their new agreement. Dak doesn't even try anymore. Why wouldn't he post anything from his own charity's fundraiser? She continues to tag him in posts and he continues to pay her dust. Makes the relationship look very one-sided. Dak has made her bend to his way of doing things. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I don’t see Natalie tagging along

Wanna bet? LOL.

What else does she have to do??

Natalie’s fingerprints are all over this. Helping with an event like this ingratiates her with Dak big time. Even if she does almost nothing, helping with a nice dinner fundraiser, scores her big points.

About damn time she did something useful.  

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

42 has a pic of Natalie and Dak standing next to each other and then some staged awkward kiss.

All of their kisses are awkward, staged or not. Zero chemistry. Zilch.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Strange that Natalie didn't push for a Dak story repost or a posed pic for her story at least but maybe this is the new reality they've worked out on social media. She mainly posts herself and her "life" lol.

Has to be their new agreement. Dak doesn't even try anymore. Why wouldn't he post anything from his own charity's fundraiser? She continues to tag him in posts and he continues to pay her dust. Makes the relationship look very one-sided. Dak has made her bend to his way of doing things. 

This am, Dak has 1 pic from the gala and it was the solo one of him next to the FFF sign. There were multiple pics of him with Natalie and none made it to his story. Some of the D4B crew reposted the Dak pic and nothing else. None of Natalie’s friends reposted anything. The reaction on 42 page and The Cowboys Nation Show on FB was minimal.

There is a short video of Dak/Natalie from 360boothtexas on their IG page. Heavily rehearsed and the “kiss” from Dak was another peck behind her ear. I thought Natalie would blast that video all over IG, but no. She and Dak aren’t even following the company. Natalie has the pic of her “fish face” on her story with the comment, “me at a party.” She didn’t repost any of the pics of them together. That is so very out of character for her. Actually, it’s not normal for any woman to spend a nice evening with your guy and not have a pic or 2 on IG the next day.

No pics have been put on FFF page. If there wasn’t the pic of Dak standing by the FFF logo, nobody would know they were at anything related to his charity. No sign of Court, Tad/Holly, D4B crew or teammates at this dinner. Seems odd none of them were there.

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

There is a short video of Dak/Natalie from 360boothtexas on their IG page. Heavily rehearsed and the “kiss” from Dak was another peck behind her ear. I thought Natalie would blast that video all over IG, but no. She and Dak aren’t even following the company. Natalie has the pic of her “fish face” on her story with the comment, “me at a party.” She didn’t repost any of the pics of them together. That is so very out of character for her. Actually, it’s not normal for any woman to spend a nice evening with your guy and not have a pic or 2 on IG the next day.

I wouldn't call it rehearsed because they felt so out of synch. He was trying to flirt with the camera and she was miming with her fake laughter trying to come off as a fun couple. No physical rhythm or harmony between them that's for sure. The power dynamics are on display whenever she can't pose. She looks at him for validation and self-worth and he just mostly looks at the camera lol.

You can tell in the 42 photos that she knows when she's on camera and I agree that this type of event is great for her to be able to trot out the fake persona she's gotta sell in public. Also her "at a party" amounts to nothing discernibly interesting from what I've seen for over a year. You'd think someone would be able to convey a sense of uniqueness by now but Natalie is exceptional at being profoundly forgettable. Fish face and peace signs - revolutionary. She's the GOAT at that honestly.

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

Natalie's "me at a party" has the same energy as this lmao:

https://twitter.com/femaleredhead/status/1306242010114818048

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

It's Cobi's birthday today but no shout out by Dak, so I think he's trying to set a new standard across the board...and maybe trying to pull back on having to post Natalie lol. If there's no more D4B birthday shout outs, what does that mean for Natalie's birthday?

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 95
Share: