Dak Prescott

1,294 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

I'm just seeing the pics of Halle and Zeke from last week. Is she pregnant?? I havent seen any others to compare. Could be bad lighting and angles.

I'll try to link them.

I did see 1-2 pics of them and there were comments asking if she was pregnant. I couldn’t tell if she was or it was just her dress/camera angle. We don’t see Halle enough to compare the pic from the blue carpet to others. Zeke is off on a jet today— guessing he’s going to the Ohio St. football game. Maybe a pic or 2 of Halle there or at the game next Sunday. (Can’t believe we’re talking about the season starting!)

Court posted that she is off the grid for the weekend with her mom and Pearl. Guess it’s due to the Hammer doc. No Natalie with her.

Natalie has been very quiet for a few days. She took down the link to Revolve clothes in her bio. Guess her “career” as an influencer is over. It was over before it started.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Dak is back at Mississippi State for their 1st game of the season. He was with Ben Beckwith and Jeremy on the sideline. I can see why he enjoys going back, he’s treated like a god there. Short video of him in the stadium on Cowboys Nation Cowboy Show (FB).

Zeke/Noah Brown are at the Ohio St. game. There were quite a few NFL players at the game so very little Zeke only pics/vids. Didn’t see any shot of Halle.

Natalie was at Sadelles tonight. Looked to be there alone.

ReplyQuote
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

Natalie has been quiet on social media this week. I wonder what she has planned for Sunday night’s game. Options: (1) cheer for the Cowboys from a suite with her rich GFs hoping people think she’s there for Dak; (2) join Mama B & Tampa friends in a rental suite to cheer on their beloved Bucs; (3) leave town for some exotic location & post “look at me, look at me … I’m living my best life” or (4) stay out of sight hoping no one notices with all the other game story lines. I guess option (5) could be her showing up in Dak’s suite again if he allows her to keep up the charade that they’re still together or they’ve reconciled — HOPEFULLY NOT.  Should be interesting.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @kat

Natalie has been quiet on social media this week. I wonder what she has planned for Sunday night’s game. 

You are so right about her going MIA. She had a brief vid up around Labor Day working out with her personal trainer. Nothing since on her page.

I did see a pic of Natalie, Karsen Koster and Sydney Woy going out last night. It was on Karsen’s stories, Natalie was tagged, but didn’t repost it. The theme of the night was let’s dress in black. Maybe they were mourning Natalie’s loss of DC connection.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

join Mama B & Tampa friends in a rental suite to cheer on their beloved Bucs

If Karin is in town, this would be my guess..

Funny how all of those gossip sites that posted her every move with Dak have gone silent. Not one post about them breaking up, which is clearly obvious at this point.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I'm more curious who is taking Natalie's place in Dak's suite?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Natalie has been quiet on social media this week. I wonder what she has planned for Sunday night’s game. Options: (1) cheer for the Cowboys from a suite with her rich GFs hoping people think she’s there for Dak; (2) join Mama B & Tampa friends in a rental suite to cheer on their beloved Bucs; (3) leave town for some exotic location & post “look at me, look at me … I’m living my best life” or (4) stay out of sight hoping no one notices with all the other game story lines. I guess option (5) could be her showing up in Dak’s suite again if he allows her to keep up the charade that they’re still together or they’ve reconciled — HOPEFULLY NOT.  Should be interesting.

I’ll add 2 more options—-(6) Hang with Court and Pearl tomorrow. That company plus some alcohol might get her through the game. (7) Momma B comes to town and they make it look like football doesn’t exist.

I don’t see her showing her face at the stadium. Too many people know about the split and she’ll look like a desperate stalker. I have no doubt some of the D4B crew and his family will be in the suite. No way she gets an invite. With him walking the blue carpet at the kickoff event looking VERY single, it’s hard to keep up any charade.

I like the vacay option. She’s got 8 more games to get through so she may have to space out the trips. 😂 

Natalie must be in a lousy mood. Kate K. has pics up of Tyler carrying her into their/his new home. Natalie didn’t like or comment on them. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

Natalie must be in a lousy mood. Kate K. has pics up of Tyler carrying her into their/his new home. Natalie didn’t like or comment on them. 

Kate K giving pick-mes hope. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

(7) Momma B comes to town and they make it look like football doesn’t exist.

I feel like Momma B is going to be in the mix somehow, unless Natalie has convinced her she's good.

I wouldn't want to be Natalie the next few weeks. I would imagine being Dak's main for two years and all of the attention and perks the lifestyle brought is hard to give up, even for someone of her means.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: Bugaboo 

I like the vacay option. She’s got 8 more games to get through so she may have to space out the trips. 😂 

Kat wins this week’s contest of “Where is Natalie this weekend?” Natalie and her buddies (Karsen and Sydney) are at a very luxurious hotel in Beverly Hills. Also going to expensive spa and restaurants. Natalie has not reposted anything. With her not at the game tomorrow night, it should shut up any chatter about her being Dak’s gf.

Maybe while she’s in SoCal she could go spend some time with Kelly Stafford. Josh Allen’s gf spent time with Kelly b4 the game on Thursday night. She also had a glam session and spent time with a group at a nice restaurant. Cowboys play in LA in week 5. Natalie is missing out on sm stardom big time.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Kate K giving pick-mes hope. 

Lol!! And her doting fiancé has nothing about the new house in his IG. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I'm more curious who is taking Natalie's place in Dak's suite?

Hmmm. Kylee? She was in Dallas last weekend spending time with some nurse friends. Dak was in Starkville for Saturday at least. Wonder if their paths crossed? HoneyBee, we need some intel! 

I just don’t see any female in the suite in the beginning of the season. The “focus on football” doesn’t look right when a gf is in the suite. Also, looks like he moved on quickly after Natalie. We know family/friends are clearly around him for support. 

Dak keeps saying he’s in best shape in a long time. I think he means not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. He needs to stay away from the IG relationships for awhile.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I just don’t see any female in the suite in the beginning of the season. The “focus on football” doesn’t look right when a gf is in the suite.

I do. You know Dak doesn't know how to be by himself, even if it's just casual.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Natalie and her buddies (Karsen and Sydney) are at a very luxurious hotel in Beverly Hills. Also going to expensive spa and restaurants. Natalie has not reposted anything. With her not at the game tomorrow night, it should shut up any chatter about her being Dak’s gf.

Like I said before, I wouldn't want to be her right now. Must be hell.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Natalie and her buddies (Karsen and Sydney) are at a very luxurious hotel in Beverly Hills. Also going to expensive spa and restaurants. Natalie has not reposted anything. With her not at the game tomorrow night, it should shut up any chatter about her being Dak’s gf.

Like I said before, I wouldn't want to be her right now. Must be hell

Not about the $ for Natalie. She can afford to go anywhere Dak took her. For Natalie it’s the loss of that celeb recognition.Now when she walks into a high end restaurant, people don’t whisper, “that’s Dak’s gf” or ask for her autograph. Nobody really cares what she wears or her glam sessions (which hasn’t done in a long time). Maybe she needs Kate to fix her up with a hockey player.

ReplyQuote
Page 34 / 87
Share: