389.1 K Views
(@cassie)
Eminent Member

@cali Anything new going on? It’s been a while lol

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

Hey Cassie, sorry haven’t checked here in a bit, been recovering from Covid lmao.  I haven’t kept up with a whole lot, but I heard he was still dating around, there was one girl in particular for a few weeks who he followed on ig and her acct was private but I never checked to see which one it was, and I think it’s already over lmao.  I don’t think this dude is ever gonna settle down lmao.  He seems happy and content just casually dating a few chicks and having his booty calls in LA, Boston and nyc.  He’s not spending much time in nyc except for a day or two a week and then he’s in LA the most and then Boston a bit too.  I’ll ask around a bit more this week to see if anything else is going on.  Sorry, just haven’t heard much since I’ve been down for the count lmao.

ReplyQuote
(@cassie)
Eminent Member

@cali no worries! Hope you’re feeling better!

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

@Cali, hope you are feeling better.  I know someone who has been down with Covid for three weeks.  

Thanks for checking on Julian.  I was wondering if he spent any time in Boston now.  I do love seeing him with Lily…..she’s growing up so fast.

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

Julian has been very quiet on social media lately.  Wonder Whats up.  @Cali or @Cassie or whomever know anything?  It’s just weird since he built his brand on social media just to go dark.  Has he spent any time with Tom after they saw each other in New York??

ReplyQuote
(@cassie)
Eminent Member

@karen I saw he was in Park City last weekend and then he showed up on the deuxmoi Sunday Spotted, but nothing other than that.

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

@Cassie, thank you so much for replying.  I really miss the days where more people were here and talking about Julian.  I do appreciate you and @Cali when you let us in on the happenings of Julian.  😊. 

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

Looks like he’s in the Bahamas right now.  April soderstrom posted a reel of a bunch of them playing football.  I think I saw gronk, dola, and Brady at least.  Could be a few others.  I think there’s a lot of people in the Bahamas right now lmao. 

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

@cali thanks!  I hadn’t seen anything yet.  I like the fact Brady, Gronk, Dola and Jules still hang out together.

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

@Cali or @Cassie do you think Julian will have regrets about cutting loose Adriana Lima now that she is coming back to Victoria Secret??  I know she just popped out a baby with her boyfriend but isn’t that what she wanted with Julian??  Is he even seeing anyone or just random hookups like usual?

ReplyQuote
(@brooklyn)
Eminent Member

I thought of him

today when I saw ADRiana post on Victoria secret. 

it’s interesting that Jean Dola girlfriend follows Josie I’ve seen where he’s back liking Josie post again I know that doesn’t really mean anything . Just wondered if Jean & her have met? Looks like Jean & Camille got close when they were in Bahamas.. 

ReplyQuote
(@karen)
Trusted Member

@brooklyn yea I saw them together.  “Soul Sisters”. 🤣😂. I bet it was fun in the Bahamas with all those guys.  Would have paid good money to be there and just watch.

ReplyQuote
(@eddiechen-1)

nice

ReplyQuote
 Cali
(@cali)
Trusted Member

Anyone still checking in??

ReplyQuote
(@cassie)
Eminent Member

@cali every so often! I meant to ask, did he move to a new house in LA?

ReplyQuote
Page 9 / 14
Share: