Looks like there’s another player not interested in visiting the White House. Just add another to the list of Boston Red Sox players who won’t be visiting the White House in May.
Red Sox starting pitcher David Price told reporter Jon Heyman on Thursday that he isn’t planning on attending the 2018 World Series celebration at the White House with his teammates.
World Series hero David Price told me he doesn’t plan to go to the White House when the champion Red Sox visit May 9. “It’s baseball season,” was all Price said about that. Previously, AL MVP Mookie Betts plus JBJ, Rafael Devers and Hector Velazquez also said they won’t be going.
— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) April 18, 2019
He looks to be busy working.
He should have just been honest.
Not so sure the Sox actually realize it’s baseball season.
Price is the fifth member of the 2018 Red Sox who have declined the invitation to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Want More From Sports Gossip?
For all the latest breaking Sports Gossip, be sure to follow SportsGossip.com on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.