Sports betting is one of the favorite things Indians love to do. However, there are a number of physical betting sites in India, and the sports selection is not that vast. Fortunately, international online betting sites are welcoming to Indian bettors. However, it is quite challenging to find out which one can be trusted with so many betting sites.
To help you find the best betting brands, we collated some of the things you need to check when choosing an online sports betting site in India. These are the following:
- It should be located outside India – One of the things you have to be certain of is the location of the online betting site. Ensure that the betting site is located outside India’s jurisdiction as India has strict gambling laws, and some sports are prohibited from placing your bet on. If the site is outside India’s jurisdiction, you will not be held liable for placing your bet regardless of the type of sports you want to bet on.
- It should accept Indian Rupees – Choose an online betting site that accepts Indian Rupees that will help you save money from currency conversion fees. It will also save you from legal implications as it is illegal for a person to exchange currency outside a licensed bank or a licensed exchange bureau, as per the Federal Exchange Management Act.
- A wide array of deposit methods – An online sports betting site must provide you with a variety of options to funding your betting account. These deposit options must be favorable to Indian bettors such as Google Pay, Neteller, Skrill, Paytm, UPI, cryptocurrency, and AstroPay Card.
- A wide selection for withdrawing funds – The betting site must allow you to withdraw your winning in the most convenient way possible. It should process your withdrawal request the soonest time possible but must have a verification process to ensure that the funds are released to the rightful owner.
- Welcome bonus – Check the bonus offerings and ensure that the betting site offers a generous welcome bonus with reasonable terms and conditions.
- Online betting features – Check out the betting features to ensure that it has everything you are looking for. Some of the features you have to look for in online betting sites are live betting, live streaming, and betting exchange. These online betting features let you get the most realistic and interactive betting experience.
- Game selection – The online betting site should allow Indian punters to bet on sports Indians love, such as cricket, football, and online kabaddi, to name a few.
We understand the challenge of finding the best online betting site. Indian punters have been having a hard time finding the best online betting sites because of the restrictions placed by the Indian government. Fortunately, there is a way for Indian punters to bet on online sports without being held liable to the law. The key is to find an international online betting site. There are plenty of sites to choose from, and they’ve been welcoming to Indian punters. With many options, it is a must to do proper research to increase your chances of finding the best site. Read reviews and feedback, especially the unbiased ones, as they enable you to get the first-hand experience from people who have tried betting on that site. The tips and guides mentioned will drive you closer to finding the perfect online betting site. It might take a bit of work and time, but once you find the best site, you’ll be able to maximize your online betting experience.