“He was flirting with fighting the winner when the possibility of the winner was Nate…” @GamebredFighter says Conor McGregor has been silent since UFC 244 🤐 pic.twitter.com/niLVpGMONr
— Dan Le Batard Show (@LeBatardShow) November 12, 2019
This fight could potentially happen considering that McGregor announced his return to the UFC during an Oct. press conference in Moscow.
He said that the deal had been struck and that he would be heading to the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas for a fight with an opponent that he would not name.
Let’s see how this shakes out. . .
Want More From Sports Gossip?
For all the latest breaking Sports Gossip, be sure to follow SportsGossip.com on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.