Details of the charges against former NFL player Kellen Winslow Jr. have come out and they’re not great. He is accused of raping two women and buglarizing two others with the intent to rape. The victims range in age from 54 to 86.
Among the charges in the complaint:
- Kidnap, rape and forced oral copulation of a 54-year-old woman in March;
- Kidnap, rape and sodomy of a 59-year-old woman in May;
- Indecent exposure in May (the victim was a 55-year-old woman);
- Burglary with the intent to rape a 71-year-old woman in June; and
- Burglary with the intent to rape an 86-year-old woman in June.
Despite the charges against Winslow Jr., his wife and father are still supporting him.
What a turn things have taken since his initial arrest for burglary. Obviously Winslow Jr. faces some serious jail time if he’s convicted.
There’s no doubt CTE will be brought up at some point.