Now that Kobe Bryant is retired, he has plenty of time on his hands.
So much that he’s been to Disney a handful of times.
We’ve spotted the Bryants at Disney on four separate occasions.
This would mark Kobe’s fifth appearance at the Theme park.
Check out some pics from the Themed night at Disney:
Kobe also posted:
Naturally fans noticed Kobe at the Happiest Place on Earth.
We just saw Kobe Bryant at Disneyland?
— Harlyn (@Harlyn89) February 8, 2019
I JUST HELPED OUT KOBE BRYANT AND TALKED TO JOHN STAMOS! NO ONE SAY SHIT TO ME I LOVE MY JOB!
— Ahmed?☄️? ® (@AhmedShaikh28) February 8, 2019
These two never get tired of Disney.
Was just talking about how Idk how Kobe and Vanessa don't get tired of Disney and then they went again yesterday. ??
— ~??(1)~ (@blckbuttrfly1) February 8, 2019
Kobe and Vanessa are at Sweethearts night at Disney and I’m cryin ?❤️
— lyss (@ssyla_b) February 8, 2019
Just in case you’re unfamiliar with Sweetheart Night, here’s a description below:
The Happiest Place on Earth transforms into the most romantic place on earth and love will certainly be in the air! Dress to impress and bring your sweetheart to enjoy:
- Love song-themed dance parties throughout the park, as well as a “Royal Ball” experience.
- Encounters with beloved Disney couples, including Eugene and Rapunzel, Aladdin and Jasmine, and of course, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Immersive photo opportunities featuring romantic scenes from iconic Disney films.
- Sweetheart-themed décor, as well as romantic food, beverage and merchandise offerings.
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
Seems like Kobe and Vanessa are doing great.
Apparently retirement has been great for their marriage.
Want More From Sports Gossip?