Mizuno: Brief Introduction Of The Company And Products Review
If you have been into golf for at least some time, you should know that the quality of the supplies you use matters almost as much as your skills and technique. High-quality supplies, comfortable clothes, and shoes – everything has an impact on your performance on the course, and the quality of your clubs is one of those things that have the most significant impact!
If you are now trying to pick the best clubs, chances are you have seen a few options presented by Mizuno. Thus, you might be wondering how good are those. Well, in this article, we are going to share a clear Mizuno irons review to help you understand the main pros and cons they hold. But let us start with a short introduction to the company itself.
What Is Mizuno?
If you have never heard of it before, Mizuno is a Japanese manufacturer that specializes in clothes and supplies meant for different types of sport. Founded in 1906, the company grew from a tiny shop into one of the worldwide industry leaders.
Today, the company is known for producing high-tech sportswear, footwear, and sports equipment. The range of products offered by Mizuno covers pretty much all fields of sports, and golf is not an exception. Golf supplies created by this manufacturer are distinguished by excellent quality, which is why they are popular among both amateurs and professional golfers.
Are Mizuno Irons Good?
In our review, we are going to take a closer look at popular Mizuno JPX919 Irons, their main advantages, and characteristics.
The main reason why we are reviewing specifically JPX919 Irons is that last year these models made a big bang in the world of golf. Not only they gained high popularity among beginners and amateur players, but they also have successfully made their way into the professional league. Thus, in 2018, we could observe a few professional golfers, who gave their preference to JPX919 Irons presented by Mizuno. Moreover, none of them purchased these items because of the contract, which allows us to the thing that it was everyone’s conscious personal choice.
After a while, the company has made a few subtle changes to their most popular models of clubs, which have made them even better! Let’s take a look at the main pros and cons of JPX919 Irons:
- Neat design. In total, there are three models of irons presented in this series. Each came with a neat and appealing design.
- Great feel. One thing that really matters to every golfer regardless of his level is the feeling he gets from his club. In these terms, Mizuno has done an excellent job!
- Reasonable price. It won’t be right to call these irons cheap, but their price tags are reasonable. The cost starts at about $140 per club, which makes them quite affordable compared to many other options available on the market.
- Spin. This may not sound like a significant disadvantage to some players, but it is still worth mentioning that these irons come with quite high levels of spin.
- Distance. One more thing worth keeping in mind is that the range of your shot may suffer due to the spin delivered by these clubs. This may become a real problem in windy weather. However, in general, the distance offered by these irons is quite consistent.