Well let’s file this story under more disturbing moments from Oscar De La Hoya’s personal bizarre sex life. Here’s the purported story straight from the Daily Mail, that details some pretty interesting use of kitchen utensils, and to boot, an extortion plot. Juicy stuff.
The content of the ‘shocking’ sex tape allegedly includes a totally naked De La Hoya playing the part of exhibitionist in front of two women, one blonde and one brunette, while in one scene the women are seen performing sex acts on him with kitchen utensils.
Via Daily Mail:
- Two women posing as Instagram models have been accused of extorting Oscar De La Hoya after they filmed the star in ’embarrassing’ sexual situations
- DailyMail.com can reveal the women are now being investigated by the FBI after they tried to get $2 million from the boxer to prevent release of the tape
- The boxing champ invited the two women to his luxury condo in Pasadena, California in February after meeting them on a dating website
- The content of the ‘shocking’ sex tape allegedly includes a totally naked De La Hoya playing the part of exhibitionist in front of a blonde and brunette
- The two also tried to blackmail De La Hoya’s ex-wife Shanna Moakler saying that the tape would embarrass her and her daughter with De La Hoya, Atiana, 19
- FBI could not ‘confirm or deny’ that an investigation is ongoing, but celebrity sex tape broker Kevin Blatt revealed he is working with authorities after he was approached by the women
- ‘I’ve seen a lot of shocking videos in my time and this one was incredibly embarrassing. But it was clear to me Oscar had been set up,’ he said
A ‘shocking’ sex tape featuring boxing legend Oscar De La Hoya is at the center of an alleged $2million extortion plot being investigated by the FBI, DailyMail.com has learned.
It’s believed De La Hoya was targeted by two women who posed as Instagram models to get access to the star. According to multiple sources with knowledge of the situation, the women, in their late teens or early 20s, met De La Hoya on a dating website in February and began messaging with him on Snapchat.
The multi-millionaire former boxing champion and Golden Boy Promotions chairman then invited the women back to his luxury condominium in downtown Pasadena, California. The property inside The Montana building, which De La Hoya snapped up in 2017 for $2.65 million, boasts 4,150 square feet of luxurious interior space, three bedrooms, a patio and a wine cellar.
Once there, it’s claimed the women partied with the star before filming him on a cell phone in various ’embarrassing’ sexual situations. De La Hoya was apparently intoxicated but aware he was being filmed.
DailyMail.com has learned that weeks later the women contacted De La Hoya and allegedly demanded $2million to prevent the tape being released. It’s understood the former boxer refused to pay or even negotiate so the pair then approached celebrity sex tape broker Kevin Blatt with the video.
This isn’t the Golden Boy’s first rodeo, he clearly has some freaky fetishes, just nothing you want to share with the public. Cocaine is one helluva drug.