- Roger Federer (tennis): $106.3 million
- Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer): $105 million
- Lionel Messi (soccer): $104 million
- Neymar (soccer): $95.5 million
- LeBron James (basketball): $88.2 million
- Stephen Curry (basketball): $74.4 million
- Kevin Durant (basketball): $63.9 million
- Tiger Woods (golf): $62.3 million
- Kirk Cousins (football): $60.5 million
- Carson Wentz (football): $59.1 million
Paydays for the world’s top-earning athletes dropped for the first time in four years, according to the 2020 Forbes ranking as the coronavirus wreaked havoc on sports and canceled or postponed many marquee events for the first time since World War II.
Still looking pretty good though.
Got a story or tip for us? Email Sports Gossip editors at email@example.com
Want More From Sports Gossip?