Play’n GO is one of the biggest game developers in the gambling industry. Over the years, the company gave us a long list of slot machines that put a smile on our faces—slots that made us jump when we won, and those that made us go “Wow!” because of the game design and innovation.
Today, let us pay homage to Play’n GO and revisit some of the best slot machines that they released over the years. If you want to test them, you can find them on sites that offer free online slots.
Book of Dead
This slot game has five reels, and it features ancient Egyptian characters like the pharaoh, Anubis and other symbols like the falcon. It has adjustable pay lines and coin amounts for each round of bet.
Wild and scatter symbols are what you should watch out for, as they can improve your chances of winning. Both of them are depicted with the Book of Dead in this game. If this symbol appears, it can function as a substitute for other symbols in case you are missing them. If you manage to land three of the Book of Dead symbols anywhere on the grid, you get 10 free spins.
This is an innovative game that sits on a 7×7 grid. Unlike many slot machines, this one does not have paylines. Instead, your goal is to match five same symbols vertically or diagonally. These symbols must touch each other. Pretty much, it is like an arcade game. What makes this game unique and loved by many is the sheer number of features that it offers. Here are some of them:
- Implosion – a feature where anywhere from three to six symbols will turn into wild ones. The symbols beside them on all sides will explode and get replaced by the new ones.
- Incision – a feature where a wild symbol on the grid will be cut in half. Then, the slot will randomly choose diagonal lines, and all symbols on those lines will be replaced with the same ones.
- Demolition – all symbols of the one-eyed bacteria character will blow up and get replaced with different symbols.
Apart from these three, there are other random features such as Alteration, Quantum Leap, and the most favoured of all, the Giantoonz where four tiles become one symbol.
Fire Joker is one of the simplest slots that Play’n GO has ever released. Despite being known as a developer of multiple-payline games, Play’n GO decided to release Fire Joker which only has five pay lines.
This does not mean that the game is boring. What it lacks in pay lines it makes up for features. For one, if you got a reel that is stacked with the same symbols and yet there is no winning combo, the third reel will spin again free of charge. This feature is called the Flaming Respin Bonus. If you are lucky, both reels that do not have stacked symbols will spin.
The game also offers what is called the Wheel Multiplier. The maximum multiplier value is 10x, which means your prize is multiplied by ten.
The last on our list is called Moon Princess. Like most slots from Play’n GO, it sits on a 5×3 grid, but they seem to make winning an easy experience in this one. There are no pa -lines in this game. Instead of matching symbols on specific spots, you just have to land three in the proper order. The game’s theme is about three young girls, and these three are the key to winning big prizes.
Here are the features:
- Girl Power – if your spin hasn’t yielded a win, you will get a princess feature. Depending on the princess, it is possible for a set of symbols to get replaced. The other possibility is that you get two wild symbols, and the last is that two types of symbols are destroyed and replaced.
- Princess Trinity –this is probably the best feature of the game. This has something to do with a meter that gets filled up, which gives you a free round. The beauty of this feature is that the three types of Girl Power features will activate in succession.
Moon Princess also offers free spins. However, the requirement is steep. You have to clear the entire grid to trigger this feature. If you ever succeed, you have to choose between the three girls. Your choice will trigger at every non-winning free spin. What’s great during the free spins round is that it has a multiplier bonus. If this multiplier appears, it is applied to your winnings, and you can get as much as 10,000 coins.
Lastly, the slot machine also has a wild symbol in the form of a moon. It substitutes for non-special symbols to help you make a winning line.
Play’n GO is still here, and they are not going anywhere. This year, the company has already released several 3D titles that reimagined several favourite themes in the slot gaming world. Some examples are Hotel Yeti Away, Blazin’ Bullfrog, Scroll of Dead and Free Reelin Joker.