When you decide to join an online casino, you will most likely be bombarded with a bonus code that’s designed to get you to choose that casino. After you register, there will be plenty of other promotions and a lot of other things that can help you win big bucks, especially if you have some tips on how to use all that help.
In this article, we wanted to help you make the best out of your experience at any online casino. We’ll do that by giving you a massive list of tips that are bound to help you win big. Let’s take a look and try to answer some online casino FAQs.
Tips for Using Casino Bonus Codes
As the bonus codes are the first things you come across once you join an online casino, let’s see what you need to take into account before you use one:
- Learn the expiry date of the bonus cash
- Find out if the bonus is restricted to specific games only, not the entire casino
- Read and understand the requirements for wagering
- See if there is a maximum for your win
You can find all of this information in the bonus section of the terms and conditions, so make sure you read it!
Now, some casinos opt to go a different route — giving players bonuses even if they are not members of the casino. These are called no deposit bonus codes, but you can still only use them upon registration.
Tips for Using the Most Out of Other Bonuses
Naturally, many online casinos have a bunch of other bonuses besides the ones we mentioned. Here’s what you need to know about them.
Welcome Bonus and Deposit Match Bonus
A welcome bonus is one that’s given to players who have just made their first deposit. It’s always made to sound amazing, but there are a few things you need to know. Almost every welcome bonus is limited in the sense that you can only get it for the first, or a few more deposits. Plus, once you use it up, you won’t be able to claim more of it.
Furthermore, many casinos have something that’s called a deposit match bonus. This one is more important as it has become the leading type of welcome bonus most online casinos opt to use. They sometimes even offer it as a regular bonus that can be used later on.
The premise behind the deposit match bonus is simple: You deposit a specific amount and the casino matches that amount with free cash. So, for instance, if you deposit $50 and the deposit match bonus is 100%, then you will get $100 in your casino bank instead of the $50.
However, most casinos only offer a high deposit match bonus at the start, and then move on to lower percentages, most commonly 50%. Plus, there will most likely be a limit to how much cash they are willing to match, so pay attention to the small fonts below these offers so you know the maximum amount you can get from the casino. When a deposit match bonus turns into one that’s offered all the time, then it’s called reload bonus.
Most online casinos have a promotions section, one you definitely need to check. This is where they list all of their regular bonuses that can be used as often as a player wants. It’s worth it to take a closer look at this section to see if there is a bonus that’s worth using up so you can win some bigger amounts than usual.
Sometimes, one of these bonuses can have a requirement in the shape of a preferred deposit method. If you usually use that deposit method, then it’s worth claiming these bonuses. In most cases, casinos offer these bonuses if you deposit using Skrill or Neteller.
A cashback bonus is one of the most important ones you should pay attention to and it’s a bonus that’s given if you lose money. For example, a casino might offer a 15% cashback bonus if you use a specific code after you lose money. If you do, 15% of the amount you lost will be returned to you.
Tips for Using the Most Out of Free Spins
As a casino player, you already know what free spins are. However, casinos often tend to offer free spins bonuses as well. As you can already guess, these bonuses allow you to activate free spins on specific games in that casino. In most cases, these are given after you make a deposit, but there’s more to it:
- Most free spin bonuses are offered for specific slots from specific manufacturers. So, make sure you know and like to play the slots where you’ll get free spins.
- The free spins you get will usually have a bet value that you have to respect and a maximum win amount. It won’t be worth using too many free spins at once if your maximum win is not high enough.
Make sure to check the terms and conditions section on free spin bonuses so you know what to expect.
In addition to these, many casinos also offer:
- Free casino chip bonuses that are similar to free spins but they are used on table games and in some cases on scratch cards.
- Free gifts that could be a wide variety of things like a holiday, a cruise, merchandise, and more.
- Loyalty points that work in a similar way to free gifts. Most casinos offer points for playing, winning, and basically any activity that involves you using the services of that casino. Once you acquire a specific number of loyalty points, you may exchange them for certain gifts and bonuses. Once again, make sure you read terms and conditions so you know if these are worth it.