Clear all

Dak Prescott  

Page 155 / 174
  RSS

ByeNatalie
 ByeNatalie
(@ByeNatalie)
21/10/2021 10:10 pm  

So Courtney locked her page lol he better not ha sad proposed if he did, I’m calling him lmao

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
22/10/2021 6:44 am  
Posted by: @ByeNatalie

So Courtney locked her page lol he better not ha sad proposed if he did, I’m calling him lmao

Courtney goes back and forth locking her IG. The pic was at a restaurant. They had their hands next to each other showing the rings side by side. It was titled “BFF Rings” Guess PP is not Natalie’s bestie like she thought.

2 rich girls with nothing to do. Guessing Natalie is spending some of the bye week with Courtney.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
22/10/2021 8:38 pm  

Dak was at the Stars game tonight. Some people posted pics of Dak on the Jumbotron. He was sitting in a suite and looked very relaxed/happy. Natalie was not sitting next to him then.

Yes, Natalie was at the game sitting with her buddy, Kate and Kate’s sister. Not clear if Dak went back to sit there or not. 

So Dak was promoting Ask 4 Help again on his IG. Nothing at all from Natalie. Do these 2 even talk?

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
23/10/2021 9:04 am  
Posted by: @Bugaboo

Dak was at the Stars game tonight. Some people posted pics of Dak on the Jumbotron. He was sitting in a suite and looked very relaxed/happy. Natalie was not sitting next to him then.

Yes, Natalie was at the game sitting with her buddy, Kate and Kate’s sister. Not clear if Dak went back to sit there or not. 

So Dak was promoting Ask 4 Help again on his IG. Nothing at all from Natalie. Do these 2 even talk?

The pics I saw last night were on Jon Machota and David Helman’s Twitter accounts.

The Stars have 2 pics up today. Natalie was way off to Dak’s left. In 1 pic she has her hands on hips and then you see her looking at him and raises her hands like he did. She is such a loser! I doubt Dak even noticed what she was doing. In her story with Kate she did not tag Dak.

This morning FFF and Dak are promoting Ask 4 Help. Nothing from Natalie. In reading Cousin Pam’s letter on FB, I’m not surprised Dak has been depressed—-it does run in families. Pam has been treated for depression for 19 years and Jace was depressed for about 2 years. I bet some others in the family have had depression. Pam also related being severely depressed during the pandemic—-possibly suicidal.

The subject of depression is certainly important within Dak’s family. If Natalie is too dumb or unfeeling to see that, he needs to throw her out.

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
23/10/2021 10:38 am  

This morning FFF and Dak are promoting Ask 4 Help. Nothing from Natalie. In reading Cousin Pam’s letter on FB, I’m not surprised Dak has been depressed—-it does run in families. Pam has been treated for depression for 19 years and Jace was depressed for about 2 years. I bet some others in the family have had depression. Pam also related being severely depressed during the pandemic—-possibly suicidal.

The subject of depression is certainly important within Dak’s family. If Natalie is too dumb or unfeeling to see that, he needs to throw her out

I saw that post from Cousin Pam. You certainly can tell that she's depressed on some level. I think the stock photo posts make her feel happy. And Dak really makes her happy and proud. So, Jace having depression for 2 years is news. Was this on Cousin Pam's ig? I'd be interested in reading the article if there is one. 

Yes, Natalie doesn't at all seem compassionate, no matter how "generous" she is. It's a wonder if they connect emotionally. But football could be an excuse for them not spending time with these things. The only way she shows some feeling is nursing and momagering. Hence why she picked Dak up at the airport. Like, what did he do before? But her dropping him off, flying to see the game, arriving at the airport to pick him up makes her look like she's dependable and that could be a selling point. I still say "NOPE." Those are illusions.

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
23/10/2021 10:43 am  

The pics I saw last night were on Jon Machota and David Helman’s Twitter accounts.

The Stars have 2 pics up today. Natalie was way off to Dak’s left. In 1 pic she has her hands on hips and then you see her looking at him and raises her hands like he did. She is such a loser! I doubt Dak even noticed what she was doing. In her story with Kate she did not tag Dak

😆 I didn't know that his mouth was that big. Lol. He was really into it.

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
23/10/2021 12:17 pm  
Posted by: @Applepie

The subject of depression is certainly important within Dak’s family. If Natalie is too dumb or unfeeling to see that, he needs to throw her out

I saw that post from Cousin Pam. You certainly can tell that she's depressed on some level. I think the stock photo posts make her feel happy. And Dak really makes her happy and proud. So, Jace having depression for 2 years is news. Was this on Cousin Pam's ig? I'd be interested in reading the article if there is one. 

Yes, Natalie doesn't at all seem compassionate, no matter how "generous" she is. It's a wonder if they connect emotionally. But football could be an excuse for them not spending time with these things. The only way she shows some feeling is nursing and momagering. Hence why she picked Dak up at the airport. Like, what did he do before? But her dropping him off, flying to see the game, arriving at the airport to pick him up makes her look like she's dependable and that could be a selling point. I still say "NOPE." Those are illusions.

Jace’s history of depression for 2 years was mentioned by Pops in the Graham Bensinger interview. Pops said he tried to be encouraging to Jace in his last Christmas card and that Jace perked up at family gatherings. My question is why didn’t Pops do more than send a Christmas card——like call him, text or go  visit? There seemed to be a lot unsaid or not done.

Natalie dismisses anything she feels is not a “good look” in her life. She really hasn’t mentioned Dak’s depression although she was there. In all of the interviews he has done he never mentions her in that time when he said he was depressed/anxious. I have to wonder how she reacted to him? Maybe dismissed his feelings? Natalie’s world may not include mental illness because something like that is just not talked about among the rich. She may not know how to make depression look all sparkly and nice on her IG. She really backs away from whatever Dak takes a stand on with FFF.

Football season is crazy for Dak, his work with mental illness is not new. The FFF is run by a professional so everything is planned in advance etc. I’m sure Natalie is aware of what FFF will be advocating long before the public. Yesterday Dak had a reminder on the Ask 4 Help and Natalie had an IG question on good restaurants in DFW. She could have put her IG question and something about Ask 4 Help, but chose not to.

As far as getting home from the airport, Dak has multiple options and he doesn’t need Natalie there to pick him up. In the video, she stayed by the car while he is limping towards her. The guy just played a great game and got hurt. Many gfs would walk up to him, give him a hug and help with the wheelie. She just stood there looking like a chauffeur. Just something very wrong with her emotions.

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
23/10/2021 12:22 pm  

But her dropping him off, flying to see the game, arriving at the airport to pick him up makes her look like she's dependable

It makes her look insecure, clingy and like she doesn’t trust him to be alone or without her around.

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
23/10/2021 12:24 pm  

I saw that post from Cousin Pam. You certainly can tell that she's depressed on some level. I think the stock photo posts make her feel happy. And Dak really makes her happy and proud.

I’m glad Cousin Pam is finally getting some shine! I’ll bet she feels like an outsider sometimes. 

ReplyQuote
Judge Judy
 Judge Judy
(@Judge Judy)
23/10/2021 12:30 pm  

It doesn’t involve her, so she’s not interested.

And I really wonder what do they talk about that’s not centered around Dak and his life?? The latest Dior bag?

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
23/10/2021 6:06 pm  
Posted by: @Judge Judy

It doesn’t involve her, so she’s not interested.

And I really wonder what do they talk about that’s not centered around Dak and his life?? The latest Dior bag?

Absolutely. Natalie exists in her world where all appearances are perfect. She could get involved with Ask 4 Help, but clearly doesn’t want to. Dak should see it as Natalie turning her back on his family. That’s what’s she’s doing.

Natalie probably talks about her plans for the next game and Dak tunes her out. I doubt Natalie asks anything about what FFF is doing. Interesting that FFF doesn’t follow her.

This post was modified 1 month ago by Bugaboo

ReplyQuote
Bugaboo
 Bugaboo
(@Bugaboo)
23/10/2021 6:16 pm  
Posted by: @Judge Judy

But her dropping him off, flying to see the game, arriving at the airport to pick him up makes her look like she's dependable

It makes her look insecure, clingy and like she doesn’t trust him to be alone or without her around.

She looks so desperate. It makes Dak look like a guy who doesn’t have a voice in this relationship. By now I bet some of the local media have taken note and you know teammates see it play out. For a guy as strong mentally as Dak it’s upsetting to see him so controlled by someone who only has her best interest at heart.

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
24/10/2021 8:48 am  

For a guy as strong mentally as Dak it’s upsetting to see him so controlled by someone who only has her best interest at heart.

Couldn't have said it any better.

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
24/10/2021 8:59 am  

Dak was at country music fest last night. His friend and country star Chris Young performed. There wasn't much coverage, just one pic, which was interesting, seeing that he was in a boot last week. Wouldn't the media hound him? Natalie didn't post anything on ig. He didn't either. Oh nvm she just did. 

I'm not sure of the what the line up. Not into the country. I'm more of the old country western lol, makes me cry tho 😆. Looks like Chris young was the headliner. 

This post was modified 1 month ago by Applepie

ReplyQuote
Applepie
 Applepie
(@Applepie)
24/10/2021 9:21 am  

A few weeks ago, Dak testified in court that he didn't witness or hear about Lael Collins bribing anyone for a clean drug test. Reports say that Collins bribed the administrator for negative test but Collins says it was a joke and that the admin guy is someone he had known and thought it was all in jest. Dak also says that admin guy Roy is someone that the players joke around with. 

Collins and Dak are teammates and friends, but I have no clue how Dak's name was implicated in these shenanigans. 

ReplyQuote
Page 155 / 174

Leave a reply

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: