Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,251 Posts
18 Users
23 Likes
134.9 K Views
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@queenie. Well, SJ has followed her mom again. I bet she told her mom, she unfollowed her by accident. Lol. Interesting that she followed Tyler Guyton (rookie offensive tackle) and he didn’t follow her. He probably thought a 30 yo baby momma is too cringe looking to follow. 

You can’t tell me that SJ didn’t follow NB at some point. She goes to the same stores/restaurants in Highland Park and used the same mua for the Texas CCF gala. GAWD. I’m sure she was disappointed with the lack of pics of her at that event. All she had to repost was the pic of the mua. The hair was very high school prom. 

NB is moving. She didn’t say where. Maybe moving in with Jack?

Ok, the Celeb Fight Night. The pic used by that foundation on their IG was a solo pic of Dak on the red carpet. The Dak-SJ pic didn’t surface until the next day and it was Dak taking a pic of a photo. They looked like an ice dance team doing a routine to some overused Spanish music. Once I saw it, I couldn’t unsee it. The CFN gala is a big deal. Dak was there to get a prestigious award which was NEVER mentioned. SJ probably felt if she mentioned the award then all of the comments would be about Dak! Giving your baby daddy a lap dance in the middle of a big charity event is the height of tacky!! His “kiss” was on her chin. That pic is SO ridiculous. SJ comes off as a cheap slut. Have to wonder what the people sitting around them thought. Maybe she was triggered by Dak posing for pics with other women. He looked the same as he did with SJ. If she hasn’t figured it out, at these events nobody cares about her and Dak doesn’t go out of his way to push her front and center.

I hope they have talked about birth control cuz she may be fine making baby#2. BTW SJ, breastfeeding doesn’t prevent pregnancy. 

More shortly.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Ok, I’m not back as soon as I thought. Anyway, Dak etc. spent part of last weekend in Starkville, MS. For Dak, I’m sure it feels like going home. Saw that Jeremy was on the trip too. I don’t think this was SJ’s idea of fun. The same weekend was the Kentucky Derby and the Miami F1 race. Those are big celeb events and she was stuck in Starkville at a college baseball game. That’s again very NB! NB still follows Hailey & Ben Beckwith and they each have a pic of the Dak/NB era in their IG galleries. So, Dak reposted the group pic from the game which SJ reposted a few hours later. She didn’t “like” or comment on the pics in Hailey’s IG even though Dak did. 

What is very strange is that SJ’s baby sister, Grace graduated from college at Florida State last Friday. Where was SJ?  Starkville with Dak. He wouldn’t let her go or she chose not to? Got to hang around him every second to make sure he isn’t flirting? More NB behavior.

So, on the legal front, the DPD reported they found no evidence to support a criminal charge against Dak which is good. My lawyer friend (LF) said, “told ya.” The Prosper PD did send their findings on a possible criminal charge of extortion to the Collin County DA regarding VS and her lawyers. LF said she is very interested from a professional standpoint to see what happens. She said it’s not common for lawyers to get charged with extortion.

So, over the weekend, Dak unfollowed Fifth Down Apparel. About time. That idea should never have been put on IG etc. And SJ followed @chelley_bee. Maybe hoping she gets an invite to the next party? NB still follows her too! 

That bouncy ball video wasn’t bad, but Dak never “liked” or commented on it so I’m guessing SJ took it down because Dak told her to. Maybe he didn’t like looking kinda goofy or she showed too much of her house and he thought it became obvious they don’t live together?

Baby pics yesterday and she tagged Dak. He reposted it with no comment. I think she wants attention. He’s stuck because if he doesn’t repost the baby pics, he looks bad. This is a very screwed up relationship!

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo This relationship is "yawn". I feel like I'm watching a rerun except with a baby. 

Today was Moose's bday and SJ made sure to put MJ in a moose outfit with we love you. Nice gesture for MJ because he was her uncle. She could of just said that. She didn't even know him. I would expect that from NB because she was the one around when he was alive. It's probably just me saying this but it was to impress Dak. He did repost in his stories but that's his baby so of course he would. 

You think Dak is actually controlling SJ more because of MJ? I couldn't imagine missing my sister's Graduation. If she or Dak decided that then shame on them. She could have brought MJ to the graduation. That would of been nice. 

What will happen when football starts? What will the relationship be like? 

Final note very happy that all of this assault case is over for him. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

@bugaboo

Today was Moose's bday and SJ made sure to put MJ in a moose outfit with we love you. Nice gesture for MJ because he was her uncle. She could have just said that. She didn't even know him. I would expect that from NB because she was the one around when he was alive. 

I could be wrong, but I think Mak was dressed in something with a moose on it when he was an infant. It certainly made sense because he is named for Jace. I believe SJ did the moose play suit knowing she would get Dak’s attention on IG. If he tries to call her out on doing it for attention only, she plays the “poor me” card and he doesn’t really win. 

The bouncy ball vid popped up again. Dak didn’t like or comment on it the 1st time and hasn’t when she put it back up. This feels like another “he pissed me off” moment just like the single mom pregnancy announcement.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Thought I’d give NB her own space today. She has left the building, city and state. She posted several stories showing herself in the process of moving. On Mothers Day, she was driving to FL. She did a QA during the trip and didn’t give any insight into her plans. Somebody asked about Jack and she said “cutieee” She hasn’t been at a baseball game or with him in almost 2 weeks. Maybe things have cooled off? Nothing really for her in Dallas. She can watch SJ make the same mistakes she did as long as she has internet. 😂 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

@bugaboo This relationship is "yawn". I feel like I'm watching a rerun except with a baby. 

Let’s spice it up a bit (assuming this site works this time). Zay Jones. Plays receiver for the AZ Cards now and was recently cut by Jacksonville. Cowboys were interested in him. I thought the name looked familiar and low/behold, one of SJ’s NFL guys. The LSA group found a pic of her with him and another NFL player from 2018. On Jan.8, I wrote up my IG finds on him. SJ had liked some of his IG pics from 2019-2021. She had also commented on some with her childish emojis. I looked at his IG a few days ago and the comments are gone……the likes are not. Wonder who deleted those comments? 

It could have been real interesting for Zay and Dak in the same locker room. Wonder what they would have talked about? How much of her past does Dak know about? This was a relationship of about 3 years!

ReplyQuote
Page 84 / 84
Share: