Notifications
Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,294 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.8 K Views
(@thevirgoshe)

@bugaboo She was in the background of someone else's picture on the story its like the 4th or 5th slide, it looked like she was talking to someone out of the frame. Her face was still swollen looking too.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @thevirgoshe

@bugaboo She was in the background of someone else's picture on the story its like the 4th or 5th slide, it looked like she was talking to someone out of the frame. Her face was still swollen looking too.

Dang, totally missed her! Now all of the stories are gone. So sounds like how NB “enjoyed” these events with Dak………….standing off to the side trying to look interested. That lasts for only a short time until everyone realizes it’s done more for show. The people at these events also know what SJ is. They are nice because they like Dak. 

So, the sweet little baby only 3+ weeks old is handed off to a sitter at the hotel for the night? That sure sounds like SJ’s maternal instinct has vanished. She could have acted like a mother and stayed home with the baby until she’s a couple of months old. Instead, off to a wedding at 10 days old, charity event in Cali at 3 weeks and who knows how often she’s left her with a sitter in TX? Yup, baby is looking more and more like a prop.

I’m sure with the current legal issues, Dak has been told to keep a very low profile. You have to know SJ is worried about him having another gf on the side. SJs fam is not on sm much, but none of her friends/fam reposted any baby pics. That’s really strange.

Interesting how SJ has followed Jenn Thatcher. She’s a sports agent that works with Todd France. Dak doesn’t even follow her, but his BM does? I do remember NB followed Athletes First and then unfollowed. SJ isn’t married to Dak so his agents aren’t going to become your besties. They are working for him. Talk about trying to look important and involved.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Did anyone see the partially naked SJ on a post today? She had a pic showing her mom holding her as a newborn and then a pic of herself laying in bed with MJ on her chest. She was wearing a short robe that with a tie at the waist. In the pic, it didn’t look like she had anything on below the waist. She had some sentence about “now I’m holding my daughter.” I went back to make sure I saw what I saw and it’s gone. 

She has some “congrats” pic up now. Geez, SJ, that was a big OOPs!

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@Bugaboo I didn't catch it but I see the story she had yesterday. Dak just reposted the story today and it's just weird to see someone say"one month down, forever to go" about a baby. Like yes a child is forever lol. Dak does know that right? Too bad the relationship won't be forever. SJ is so off to me. 

Haven't been in LSA. Has their been any new information? I wonder about Dak going fully baby face. I'm thinking he did that for MJ. With everything about to come full circle with the season, I'm waiting to see how the other wags will be. How will SJ be? I have questions. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@queenie. The robe pic was definitely odd. I saw it right before a meeting for work and looked back later and it was gone. Was probably up less than an hour. What was she thinking when she posted it? I understand what she was trying to do, but she didn’t have any other pics? She never put the pic of her mom holding her back up. Her mom was fully dressed in that pic. LOL

I expected something for MJ at 1 month. The pic with Dak was cute. Dak looked engaged with MJ as she was smiling at him. The pic with MJ was very meh. Looks like someone handed her a baby and said smile. Really no connection with her baby at all. Notice how she tried to show she was at Dak’s house with Beanie in a pic? She’s back to cropping off most of the pic that can identify where she is.

So, SJ posts the pics late on Friday pm and Dak reposts them on Saturday am. He knows as a new dad, he needs to repost the pics, but didn’t want to show he was that close to SJ. OMG, that comment about one month down? Just bad. Maybe he’s counting down the time he’s had to endure with SJ? Kind of sounded like a jail sentence. MJ didn’t make either parent’s galleries.

SJ met up with Anna Hogg. SJ is going to be in her wedding in Sept. Anna is from Tampa and who else follows her? NB and Katie Seguin! Maybe they’ll be at the wedding too!! Dak really stepped in it with SJ. After 2 years, NB never got pregnant, but after 1 weekend, SJ did?

SJ is becoming NB.2. She has a blue check mark of her very own and follows more and more of Dak’s follows. This plan didn’t work for NB, but SJ probably feels she’s got him for life like he said. That doesn’t mean he can’t distance her and make it be very uncomfortable. Sad week with LVE retiring. He and his wife had nice IG posts that got alot of likes. Guess who didn’t like either one? Guess she was too busy taking pics of herself half naked.

Not much on LSA from what I can see. One comment about MJ being white which is no surprise. I have no idea where SJ ‘s idea of a brown baby came from. The Prescott gene is strong!! MJ looks very very much like Mack. Seems SJ contributed skin tone and that’s it. 

Oh yes…..Tad, please shut up!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Been kinda quiet recently. Dak’s beard/stache is back. Some pics of him throwing a few days ago on @d4ktoday. I was wondering when some workout pics might pop up. SJ follows some of the fan pages including this one. She hasn’t liked any pic in awhile. The 1 month baby pics were posted except the one with SJ holding the baby. Hmmmmmm.

Holly had a story early in the week of Mack/MJ. Dak,Tad and SJ were tagged. Guess who didn’t repost it? Maybe Dak should post his own pics with MJ? I did realize that SJ never tags her mom/sisters? They all have IG pages. Wouldn’t they want to show off the new baby? Her family has been unusually quiet.

I was looking on Reddit (very odd place) and there were some comments about SJ in a couple of threads. “Very vain” “Loves the social media attention” and several calling her a cleat chaser who spent alot of time sleeping with Bucs and Jags players. 

Looks like the social media frenzy started by Ian Rappaprt with his comment that the Cowboys were going to let Dak walk in 2025 is false. Multiple reports from other media folks who said they talked with the team and they are planning to work out a contract. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo I just checked out Reddit and read what you posted. Wild how people can see her for who she is except for Dak and family. 

I meant to respond earlier when you said how Dak stepped in with SJ, How is it he so easily slipped up with this girl and did not see anything wrong with her becoming pregnant even though he just got with her.? Like you said he was with NB for two years. Can't wait to see how he "fixes" this. With football season coming soon, he will have that distraction from SJ. 

Also yes Tad needs to keep his mouth shut. He is making himself so unlikable with Cowboy fans and with what he said about Jalen. That was uncalled for. I have always liked Tad but he's becoming unbearable. He didn't have that same energy for CeeDee's mom and Micah's brother.

I am a fan of Ian because he always has the scoop before anyone. I hope he didn't speak out of turn because he was suspended from ESPN a couple of years ago for speaking out on something he shouldn't have. I don't think he would make that same mistake. I hope not anyway. We shall see. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Oh forgot to mention, did anyone see her story with Dak and her and MJ on the plane for Easter. It looks like Dak was asleep and she put MJ in his arms to get a photo. He look tired to me. She is just wanting more people to follow her and gloat over her accomplishment. The better accomplishment would be to become Mrs.Prescott. Trapping a man with a baby is never a guarantee he will put a ring on it.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

Oh forgot to mention, did anyone see her story with Dak and her and MJ on the plane for Easter. It looks like Dak was asleep and she put MJ in his arms to get a photo. He look tired to me. She is just wanting more people to follow her and gloat over her accomplishment. The better accomplishment would be to become Mrs.Prescott. Trapping a man with a baby is never a guarantee he will put a ring on it.

Yup, saw the pic. I initially saw it on a Cowboy Content Creator (CCC) on X. The pic said Happy Good Friday. I looked on IG a bit later to see if Dak had reposted it, which of course he didn’t and she changed it to Easter Weekend. So either she was going to post it on Friday and didn’t or was confused on the days of the week since it was posted around lunch on Saturday.

Yes, it looked to me like Dak fell asleep and the baby was asleep and she put MJ on Dak’s arms. If they hit any turbulence, MJ would have gone flying. 

What was interesting is that the Dak fan pages aren’t reposting her pics, The last one any reposted was the 1 month bday from Dak. The CCCs on X usually just repost what the fan pages put up. Maybe the fan pages have been asked to only repost what is on Dak’s IG. That does limit the visibility SJ gets. Her followers number really hasn’t changed despite the plane pic.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

So today the Easter pic comes out. Why wait 24 hours? I guess the pic yesterday didn’t “count” because SJ was only tagged in it. So she had to tag Dak and he reposted it with no comment. 

Yesterday was very much an “image pic.” Never hurts for the franchise QB to have a “wholesome family” type pic in a contract year when he got a cleat chaser pregnant and has a an alleged SA case pending. Also was a chance for Gents Playbook to sell suits. 😂 

So they went to Tampa which I expected. SJ was really over the top with the religious slant to the weekend. I just get mad when I see people using religion to promote themselves. I think when SJ is home she tries to revert to the good  conservative girl. What has she told her parents about all the partying with NFL players etc.? They probably know deep down, but don’t want to admit it. How did she get pregnant? Seems like she lives a double life.

The filters helped SJ a lot in that pic. She and Dak are looking at the camera again and not at each other or MJ. The connection between them and MJ is almost nonexistent. Dak was in his suit selling/fan pose. Just nice poses for individual pics. And the fan pages on IG aren’t reposting them. And her follower numbers haven’t jumped up much.

While in Tampa, Dak could have gone to see Momma B! That would have been hysterical!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Today is NBs bday. Jack has a multi story happy bday with I love you on her IG. NB does appear very happy with Jack. Wonder what Dak thinks about today? There have to be some memories of the bday weekends in the Bahamas. At least she didn’t come back pregnant.

And I bet SJ knows all about the NB bdays too. Meanwhile in Frisco or Prosper or wherever she lives, SJ is posting about how hard postpartum is! Dak isn’t paying enough attention to her? OTAs start in 5 days. His mind is elsewhere. SJ had some unrealistic idea of what it would be like after the baby came and it’s not like that at all. 

More on this mess later. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo I agree about Nat. Her and Jack seem very happy. He actually post her etc. At 27 she seems to have found herself. Actually happy for her. 

About SJ and Dak, I've seen a few stories she's posted. One with a big cookie that said I love you and then this past week when they went out and she posted my love I think and he reposted it. And then MJ as well with (I can't remember who she was). It's been kind of boring. Dak will throw himself all into football. I myself can't wait.

Oh another note, there has been no dates with the other Cowboy wags. Seems very quiet. And I have to add sorry but Jalen Hurts looks so good on his latest post. Ok I'm done for now. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@Queenie. NB spent a bday weekend celebrating with some Dallas friends in Cabo. It will be interesting to see how she handles the long baseball season. Pitchers usually pitch every 4-5 days so she probably won’t be at many games other than Jack’s home games.

The pics from the restaurant were taken on Friday night, but she didn’t post them til Saturday pm. In all of these pics, Dak just seems checked out. He does his “fan smile” and that’s all. She was leaning into him and he didn’t look at her and she didn’t look at him. The words that come to mind are phony, fake and plastic. There was a pic of them in a group at a restaurant in Tampa and it was Dak in his “fan pose”  with SJ behind him with her arm over his shoulder. He was looking straight ahead and she was leaning away from him.

There was another pic of them at The Goat with the owners. SJ looked a little lost. What was she wearing? A tight white lace dress! Looked like her mom’s tablecloth. Dak was wearing another old man shirt and jeans. They looked completely mismatched. This happened with NB too. It may reflect how each feels about the relationship.

The babysitter is a friend of SJ’s that lives in DFW. Poor MJ didn’t look very happy. I think all of SJ’s DNA ran away. That baby is so very much Prescott, it’s scary. I totally understand limiting pics of the baby. SJ can’t be thrilled because her followers have slowed way down. She has no hilight set up for MJ and didn’t add any MJ pics to her 2024.  SJ was so excited to be pregnant. A  pregnancy ends with a baby. She’s being very limited in pics she can post so I have to wonder how excited she is with MJ. In the Easter pic, she was holding her like a sack of flour and not even looking at her. For MJs sake, I hope she’s not phony and fake  around her. The MJ pic did confirm SJ is still living in a separate house.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

We back! A lot has happened since the site went down.

Zeke’s back! I’m sure Dak can use the support with everything going on in his life plus football. Does it get awkward with Halle hanging around SJ while Zeke spends most of the day with Dak? We should see Momma E at games again! I just wonder what Halle’s end game is by being friends with SJ? Does she miss the WAG social life that much? She and Sasha L. seem to have split. Hmmm. I get the “single party girl” vibe from Halle. Zeke has been uber quiet.

A lot going on with SJ. Don’t have time to get into all of it right now. She and Halle, Sloan Shepley had a “girls night” a few weeks ago and SJ brought MJ. Who brings a not even 2 month old to an upscale restaurant? Just dumb and looked like she wanted sm attention. Meanwhile Dak was at a bday party for @chelley_bee. He actually reposted her “Nice to see you, Dak”. Bet he was invited to the bday event and SJ had to show she had something to do too so “girls night“ happened. Very NB! 

She”s also deep into his follows and copying them. Follow the 22yo rookie? Dak did and then SJ did. It’s pretty easy to tell what Dak is up to based on SJ. NB was like that too! She follows high school football players, but unfollowed her momma! What’s up with that? Her momma still follows her.

SJ has added quite a bit to her hilghts—-glad she took my advice. LOL. If you missed anything in her stories, it’s there. She has the pic of the MJ necklace. Sorry, that is clunky and meh. Dak could have gotten someone to design it. It looks like a M with a fish hook. Dak did get it tattooed on his leg. Has SJ worn that goofy necklace? Nope. Just because it costs a lot of $ doesn’t mean it looks great. Why do you get a big necklace with your child’s initials? It just says you have no identity anymore. Everything in her life is wrapped up in Dak and his life. 

More later.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

I'm so glad this site is back. I have seen so much just like @bugaboo and SJ is NB #2  but with a baby. 

First off that stupid video with her being a basketball while Dak pretends he's bouncing her. Lame. Glad she was smart enough to delete it. And the necklaces also lame. She doodles it on a napkin and he gets them made. What? 

@Bugaboo you mentioned the bday party he went to. The pic he took with Chelley bee had way more chemistry then he has with SJ and NB for that matter. The pics from Celeb fight night sorry but MJ looked like a hooker. Dress was pretty but them boobs was spilling over. Dal sees her as a prop not a girlfriend. The kiss she posted was awkward. She looked embarrassed kissing him. They just look and feel awkward. 

So much to say but guess it has to wait.

ReplyQuote
Page 83 / 87
Share: