1,294 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn
Posted by: @bugaboo

Natalie’s followers have dropped waaaaay off.

Most of them fell off after she spoke out about abortion rights. I specifically went to her account to see if she would post something. She said to unfollow her if you didn't like it. Looks like about 400-500 did.

I knew Dak wouldn't say anything. I'm not sure Natalie would have if she was still with him, again restricting her impulses to share her thoughts on a public forum and probably a big reason why they didn't work out.

Not really something I want to get into here but I give her major kudos for publicly supporting a woman's right to choose.

I want to give Natalie a little credit for taking a stand, but Court helps her on that. I follow Court and she had the abortion posts up almost 1 day before Natalie reposted them. 

Now, telling people to unfollow you if they don’t agree with the abortion stance is risky. Some will and I wonder if she thought that many would walk away.

From a purely business point, it was a big gamble because she does nothing really unique. She now has links to her shopltk. page and she has all of her other links saved in her bio now. People can check in occasionally and see if there is anything they want to buy.

Will be interesting to see if she can build up her followers with no hint of Dak. Now at 27 days to the 1st TC practice (7/27)

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Dak was in Alabama for the Senior Bowl HOF Induction. There is one group pic on their Twitter page. Tomorrow is a celeb golf tourney and the new inductees are supposed to be there.

It's beyond obvious they're no longer together, yet, she's still being referred to as Dak's gf.

I guess the blogs just arent that into them? Or are they waiting for her to scrub her IG gallery?

I haven’t seen much except the ones that get most of the personal info wrong. 😂 Some of those really bad blogs still have Dak dating Lauren Holly. Speaking of……Lauren must be watching all this and saying something about “karma.” 

I looked and didn’t see NY Post or The Spun with any posts using her pics from Cali. All they have now is pics of Natalie—-no Dak and no comment from him, doesn’t come across as “news.”

What will get the attention of the blogs will be her scrubbing the pics of the two of them from her gallery. Then there will be the headline of Dak breaking up with his gf which actually happened months before.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

And Natalie……….spent the weekend in Dallas. Her stories were pretty clear where she was. Worked out, pool at BCL, tennis with Court, posed in her bathroom and at a movie with Court, KK and SW. The movie was about the same time as the HOF ceremony in Alabama. Coincidence??? I doubt it.

I'm going to run this narrative into the ground until it changes: when is that woman going to find something to do that's meaningful?

I get living a life of luxury. I do. A lot of people would trade places with Natalie. Like Honeybee said months ago, she probably cashed in on a trust fund when she turned 25. Turn up, girl!

But, she had to know that the party girl/ IG influencer wannabe / professional shopper persona was going to wear thin with Dak. Right? I've never met him but even I knew better. Yes, Dak is still way too career focused and somewhat emotionally immature to hold down a serious romantic relationship. But, damn, make it hard for him to move on. 

YES, YES and YES. In the beginning it was probably fun to go shopping, eat at expensive restaurants etc. We saw a real different Dak this off-season. He was able to get out and get involved with causes he wants to support. Prep for this was going on before we saw him doing galas. Natalie never took the hint to grow up a bit. I’m betting she felt all of this was “his thing” and she would just continue doing rich girl stuff.

We saw how boring her life looked in that ProLon vlog. I wondered if they ever talked? She’s sitting there talking about some bleh diet and he’s eating food from Raising Cane’s. No communication there.

Natalie changed nothing over 2 years. It was always the same boring life. Dak may have wondered if this was it and gave up. Yup, way too easy.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Natalie had the perfect opportunity to build a true philanthropic brand in Dallas. She and Dak could run that city (perhaps the state, over time) as THE high-powered couple. But that level of influence takes work and dedication to achieve. It's just not in her to be serious enough to pull it off. I will always believe that the woman who becomes Mrs Prescott will be someone from that mold.

Maybe she wants to follow Momma B's blueprint of marrying well, having kids and living a life of luxury. It's definitely a possibility for Natalie. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, either. Raising kids is a hard job and probably the most important job anyone will take on. But, Dak's wife will be a strong contributor to her community in addition to all of the above.

Natalie had multiple opportunities to do SOMETHING. She had a shot working at OxeFit and that clearly imploded. I wonder if her supposed “future goals” of grad school blew up causing a problem in the relationship. If Natalie was interested in anything, any job, I’m betting Dak would have made contacts to at least get her foot in the door.

Dak is active in TXCCF and the multiple causes FFF is now supporting. She easily could have jumped on board and shared something with Dak other than his celeb status. 

From what I can see Natalie takes after Momma B. Doesn’t look like Momma B has involved herself in charity work. I have to wonder what type of guy she would be happy with. Looks like one that wants the attractive wife for big social events and whatever else she wants the rest of the time. 

I see the future Mrs. Prescott as someone different from all the prior girls he’s dated. He’s seen what a long term relationship is like with the IG model type and finding someone that has a passion for her job/joining him in some FFF work will be enticing. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

So Dak did make it to Miami for maybe a day or 2. He wasn’t spending his time with Natalie though. He has a pic on his IG story practicing with 2 of the TEs and 2 WR plus Zeke at U. Of Miami. I can’t recently remember Dak putting a “pump up” pic on his IG. He looks goooood. Of course, the pic is up all over Twitter.

The pic of Dak and the boys is up to show that Dak is ready for a big year, but wonder if it’s also a little jab at Natalie. She’s in Miami and he was there too and never met up with her. Maybe that’s a subtle—“it’s over.”

Dak’s comment of “Zeke’s in the bathroom” is also “old” Dak.

Meanwhile, Natalie and Karsen seemed to do not much In Miami other than eating at Carbone and based on a Karsen video seemed to have moved on to Sarasota. Natalie did spend 1 night partying with some “stars” of Siesta Key MTV and is now following all of them. YAWN. Without Dak, I guess she’s trying to rebuild her celeb status.

Dak is a busy guy. He was back in Dallas by mid afternoon to thrown some batting practice for a kid home run derby at Globe Life. The event was put on by Monument Realty. He looked like he was having a great time.

ReplyQuote
(@alinabozo)

ReplyQuote
(@demireid)

ReplyQuote
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

Dak is partying in the Bahamas with Brian Egan, Caitlin Rance, Don Tonino (restaurant owner) & others. See videos in Caitlyn’s and don_tonino27 IG stories. Dak looks awesome and appears to be having a great time. He looks free & uninhibited vs. the stiff posed version of Dak we saw in photos with Natalie. Must be a short trip since he’s due back in Frisco this weekend for his youth/women football camps.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @kat

Dak is partying in the Bahamas with Brian Egan, Caitlin Rance, Don Tonino (restaurant owner) & others. See videos in Caitlyn’s and don_tonino27 IG stories. Dak looks awesome and appears to be having a great time. He looks free & uninhibited vs. the stiff posed version of Dak we saw in photos with Natalie. Must be a short trip since he’s due back in Frisco this weekend for his youth/women football camps.

Looks like this is Dak’s formal statement of “I’m single.” Natalie is in Dallas btw.

Very low key party and I noticed Dak was not seen with any alcohol in his hand and the spread of food looked nice and healthy. Dak was tagged by Tonino and ? Caitlin, but I’m sure it will never get put on his IG. We wondered if Dak, Brian and Caitlin would ever get back to the Bahamas together, well they did. Interesting that it’s a trip after the breakup.

Kat, I also noticed Dak seemed loose and just relaxed—-his dancing has improved and he seems to enjoy it so why not? Those posed pics and even the posed sideline kisses were just awful—-Dak smiled, but his body language looked off in every pic.

We said this off-season was getting off to a crazy start for Natalie……..in April 2021 she was in the Bahamas for a very nice bday party with a stop at Toninos for bday cake. Natalie went to Toninos with Court in March 2022 and had another bday in the Bahamas with Dak and others in April 2022. July 7, 2022, Dak is back with his good friends at Tonino’s for a relaxing day—-no Natalie. Life comes at you fast.

As Judy says, this is vintage Dak. I’m guessing this is his last break before TC. Football camps on Saturday/Sunday and then he’s at 2 weeks til the team leaves. Would expect a short interview from the football camp and then a few pics of him practicing with the pass catchers.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Looks like when Dak’s going to get media attention, Natalie leaves town! She and Court headed for Miami yesterday to do ????? Natalie was just there less than a week ago.

Dak’s back in his element doing his football camp. Huge number of kids! Tad and Cobi there helping and I’m sure other D4B guys.

Short interview with Dak. Fish asked him about the guys going to Miami. Fish is always digging for dirt, but Dak told him it was 3 days with the guys hanging out and practicing. Dak also said he hired a full time personal trainer for the off season—-guy went on all vacays with him. Dak said he is super excited to get to TC. If he was sad/upset about ending things with Natalie, he sure seems to have moved past it.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Looks like when Dak’s going to get media attention, Natalie leaves town! She and Court headed for Miami yesterday to do ????? Natalie was just there less than a week ago.

She's going to be doing that a lot in the next few weeks. First, the blogs will be looking her up once he leaves for camp and they'll find her somewhere else. That's what happens when you post stuff like 'dropping my boy off to camp.' People look for more.

If it doesn't sink in that she's not at camp, his birthday is in 18 days. When she doesn't post for that, I'm sure there'll be a lot of 'is Dak Prescott back on the market?' posts. That's what happens when you use his birthday as your "coming out" as a couple. People look for more. *shrug*

The next few weeks will be very interesting, indeed.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Dak’s back in his element doing his football camp. Huge number of kids! Tad and Cobi there helping and I’m sure other D4B guys.

Dak has been so light and carefree. Like his old self again. He really seems happy. If he's broken up over Natalie, you're right, he is very good at hiding it!

He's probably already packed for Oxnard! With Natalie gone, he'll probably ride the team charter this year, though he'd likely rather fly out the second his corporate obligations are done! The Cowboys have set up him to fail this coming season and many are picking the Eagles to win the division, but, who knows with the lowered expectations, maybe they'll surprise us?

Thank God he won't be subjected to cringeworthy posts of her dropping him off again or awkward, thin-lipped sideline kisses.

Natalie had a big drop off of followers after her abortion stance. I wonder what it will be like when the majority of people realize they're no longer together? I wonder who will be the first celeb to unfollow, since they were only following her bc of Dak to begin with?

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

Looks like this is Dak’s formal statement of “I’m single.” Natalie is in Dallas btw.

Very low key party and I noticed Dak was not seen with any alcohol in his hand and the spread of food looked nice and healthy. Dak was tagged by Tonino and ? Caitlin, but I’m sure it will never get put on his IG. We wondered if Dak, Brian and Caitlin would ever get back to the Bahamas together, well they did. Interesting that it’s a trip after the breakup.

Kat, I also noticed Dak seemed loose and just relaxed—-his dancing has improved and he seems to enjoy it so why not? Those posed pics and even the posed sideline kisses were just awful—-Dak smiled, but his body language looked off in every pic.

We said this off-season was getting off to a crazy start for Natalie……..in April 2021 she was in the Bahamas for a very nice bday party with a stop at Toninos for bday cake. Natalie went to Toninos with Court in March 2022 and had another bday in the Bahamas with Dak and others in April 2022. July 7, 2022, Dak is back with his good friends at Tonino’s for a relaxing day—-no Natalie. Life comes at you fast.

As Judy says, this is vintage Dak. I’m guessing this is his last break before TC. Football camps on Saturday/Sunday and then he’s at 2 weeks til the team leaves. Would expect a short interview from the football camp and then a few pics of him practicing with the pass catchers.

Definitely single lol. As has been said already, he seems like he's not crying himself to sleep at night over her. I think his post relationship self is further validation of everyone here feeling like he just wasn't truly into her as a "soulmate" or a serious life partner. Hard to say when he probably truly checked out of their relationship but he had to have done so well before the breakup in order to be this carefree. I know you had a theory of an ultimatum Bugaboo but I don't get that impression. It seems like he was able to break up with her while staying "friendly" and on good terms and I haven't seen any couple that had an ultimatum situation where it was so casual afterwards. Her going to the concert with him makes it feel like he managed to turn her into a FWB and I would love to know what he said to pull that off lol. Her keeping up their photos and the dogs account makes it seem like it wasn't a bad split. I still think that playoff loss (+immediate Vail trip) and her posting from her apartment before her birthday tells me he probably started to push her away then and slowly finalized it over several months. He probably said after that loss that it wasn't working and he needed space and she did her best to accommodate him since she had no more leverage. I think the real split came between that Chef Hoppie post on April 21st and her Europe trip. She felt single on that trip. Getting drunk with Spanish men would piss off a 2.5 year boyfriend. I agree her mother tried to work her magic to help bridge them back together and I think Dak didn't want to end things looking like the bad guy. Dropping her after years together would have been too harsh and heartless.

Funny how he curbed his story posting with Natalie in order to avoid acknowledging her as much as possible but is posting up a storm now...this is why people's social media habits speak volumes. It feels like he dropped dead weight - I think Natalie thought she could mold him into this ideal perfect couple and he was just giving subtle pushback at every turn. She should have listened more to our advice besides unfollowing secret woman after secret woman. Get on a ambitious career track, learn to cook, become a local charity advocate. Her elitism was showing the whole time thinking she had some sort of secret sauce that would attract a man as famous and charismatic as Dak. She does not and never will. Good for her finding that Harvard rower since that's more her speed. I don't know if her followers will fall all that much considering people forget who they follow all the time. All of Dak's female fans who keep up with his dating life will but she will probably keep most.

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

The reappearance of Dak's female friends - Caitlin especially of course, is another sign that Natalie created a hostile and possessive environment around him. She has been quite absent from Peighton's page and the other WAGs by the way so besides Lauryn I think the play pretend is up.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @honeybee

The reappearance of Dak's female friends - Caitlin especially of course, is another sign that Natalie created a hostile and possessive environment around him. She has been quite absent from Peighton's page and the other WAGs by the way so besides Lauryn I think the play pretend is up.

Absolutely! The D4B Colorado trip followed by many of Dak’s good friends at the FFF gala and spending the weekend at the Palace signaled Dak was moving on and had his close friends to lean on/give advice. It seemed Caitlin and Natalie tried to bond early in the Dak/Natalie relationship, but it cooled off quickly.

Glad Caitlin is back—-I see her as an older sister to Dak and also gives him the female voice. I get the feeling Caitlin figured Natalie out and was finally able to let Dak know he was right to move on.

ReplyQuote
Page 23 / 87
Share: