Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,294 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

I can't see any of her stories anymore. I wonder did she block me from seeing her stories lol. It keeps saying story is unavailable.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

I can't see any of her stories anymore. I wonder did she block me from seeing her stories lol. It keeps saying story is unavailable.

I think there was a technical issue with her IG. It looked like she had stories, but nothing showed up. Seems to be fixed tonight.

She has a story with Beanie looking out the window at her condo. Comment is “I love this girl 🤍” Dak is out of town so does she get Beanie again and for how long? 

Maybe we looked at it wrong. Maybe Dak is giving her the dog and had Beanie for a few weeks until he left for TC? They need to stop passing the dog around and move on.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo Yeah you are right. I see now Beanie. So what exactly are they doing with the dog? So confusing. They really do need to stop passing her around. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

Maybe Dak is giving her the dog and had Beanie for a few weeks until he left for TC? They need to stop passing the dog around and move on.

So what exactly are they doing with the dog?

Apple Pie said a while ago that their breakup would feel like a divorce. Seems they have joint custody of Miss Beanie.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Can't believe Monday is the official start of training camp. The offseason FLEW by!

Wonder how Dak is really feeling without Natalie there? This will be his first season since 2019(?) that she hasn't been a constant presence in the stands.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Maybe Dak is giving her the dog and had Beanie for a few weeks until he left for TC? They need to stop passing the dog around and move on.

So what exactly are they doing with the dog?

Apple Pie said a while ago that their breakup would feel like a divorce. Seems they have joint custody of Miss Beanie.

A divorce would be easier than this. So for the next chapter in “who gets Beanie” we wait til after TC.

One of them needs to let Beanie go and move on. If Natalie is using Beanie to somehow stay a part of Dak’s life, it’s probably a bad idea.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Can't believe Monday is the official start of training camp. The offseason FLEW by!

Wonder how Dak is really feeling without Natalie there? This will be his first season since 2019(?) that she hasn't been a constant presence in the stands.

I know. Seems like yesterday that we were crying over the SF loss and listening to Dak say some very out of character things at his post game presser followed by Natalie heading for Vail. Looking back, that had to be the beginning of the end.

Was Natalie support for Dak or a distraction? I think it started as support that became a big distraction. There were all of the awkward sideline kisses, Natalie’s numerous pics in the suite and her friends/Momma B that were there for games PLUS Natalie/Momma B dragging after Dak to away games. Then there were all of the “stories” in The Spun and NY Post. Some media people still talk about Dak’s mental game being off in the 2nd half of the season——I think they know part of the reason was Natalie.

I don’t know that her not being there will affect him at all. Seems every season he has some female in the stands and now that he’s single!!!!!????? He also will have the support of the D4B crew and relatives. Hopefully, he’ll be fine.

The rest of the team is on their way to Cali. Wonder if Dak will post something to show he’s in Oxnard? Last year there was that dumb “Natalie drives Dak to camp pic.” Natalie was in the driver’s seat in that pic and it seems she was in the driver’s seat in the relationship for quite awhile too.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

If Natalie is using Beanie to somehow stay a part of Dak’s life, it’s probably a bad idea.

She's definitely doing that.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Was Natalie support for Dak or a distraction? I think it started as support that became a big distraction.

I don’t know that her not being there will affect him at all.

She definitely became a distraction. But still a presence in his life, nonetheless..

He may notice it the first game or two, especially if they lose. But if they start off hot, the affect will be minimal and won't last long.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Wonder if Dak will post something to show he’s in Oxnard? Last year there was that dumb “Natalie drives Dak to camp pic.”

He's been posting some care-free stuff lately, so I wouldn't be surprised! Who was that lady he reposted yesterday, lol?

Ugh, that Natalie 'driving my boy to camp' pic. Twitter had a field day with that one!!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Wonder if Dak will post something to show he’s in Oxnard? Last year there was that dumb “Natalie drives Dak to camp pic.”

He's been posting some care-free stuff lately, so I wouldn't be surprised! Who was that lady he reposted yesterday, lol?

Ugh, that Natalie 'driving my boy to camp' pic. Twitter had a field day with that one!!

Well Dak didn’t disappoint. LOL. He and CeeDee did a photo shoot at UCLA for soccer/Emirates air today. Dak mentioned in his gallery that this was his last stop before TC. He made sure everyone knew he was in Cali and ready to go. It was reported by several in Dallas media that he was not on the charter, but was in Cali. Very strategic use of sm.

That pic last year was bad on so many levels. This year she’s sitting in Dallas with Beanie, Court and Pearl. Looked like they had a sleep over at Court’s last night. GAG!

There is no way Natalie can keep up with Dak’s IG—-he is showing a very focused mature professional. (Unlike Kyler Murray) She will be forced to admit they aren’t together at some point. People see him in Cali and her doing nothing in Dallas.

Don’t remember a lady on his IG? Hmmmm. I just don’t see him getting involved with anyone casual or not with TC starting.

Team does conditioning and fitness testing tomorrow with meetings later. Practice starts on Wednesday.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Was Natalie support for Dak or a distraction? I think it started as support that became a big distraction.

I don’t know that her not being there will affect him at all.

She definitely became a distraction. But still a presence in his life, nonetheless..

He may notice it the first game or two, especially if they lose. But if they start off hot, the affect will be minimal and won't last long.

He should feel relieved! I understand what you mean, but it really like the D4B crew/family have circled the wagons and are there to support him as long as he needs it.

There were many friends/family at the football camps. I think we’ll see more of friends like Caitlin at games this year to show support. Natalie really pushed many of his friends aside and if he’s now aware of it, he might be very happy she’s nowhere around.

ReplyQuote
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

As soon as Dak left for training camp, Natalie couldn’t wait to meet up with some of the Cowboys WAGs. She had dinner with Halle the other night and lunch with Laurynn Rush today. She hadn’t spent any time with the WAGs since she and Dak broke up. Bet she’s trying to get an invite to tag along with one of them to Oxnard. Just give it up girl. He’s moved on.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @kat

She hadn’t spent any time with the WAGs since she and Dak broke up. Bet she’s trying to get an invite to tag along with one of them to Oxnard. Just give it up girl. He’s moved on.

Soon, Natalie won't have to move on, the WAGs will eventually move on from her.

Them spending time with her only says Dak hasn't introduced anyone else, yet. As soon as he has a new official, they'll embrace her because she's with Dak.

And, you're right, the WAGs weren't a priority when Natalie was jet setting all off-season with her bff but now she wants to be able to put them in a story to give the impression she's still part of the crew. 

Sorry, Natalie, you're about to find out who gets the friends in your divorce.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @kat

She hadn’t spent any time with the WAGs since she and Dak broke up. Bet she’s trying to get an invite to tag along with one of them to Oxnard. Just give it up girl. He’s moved on.

Soon, Natalie won't have to move on, the WAGs will eventually move on from her.

And, you're right, the WAGs weren't a priority when Natalie was jet setting all off-season with her bff but now she wants to be able to put them in a story to give the impression she's still part of the crew. 

Sorry, Natalie, you're about to find out who gets the friends in your divorce.

You both are spot on with Natalie blowing the WAGs off after the season until she needs them now. They should be smart enough to see that. She really wasn’t that close to any other than Lauryn Rush and PP Jarwin. She seemed to be friendly with a few others just based on being with Lauryn. I’m not sure where her friendship with Halle stands and PP is no longer part of the team. She knew Halle before she met Dak, but the last time she was with Halle was the same time as the HomeRun Derby and then has dinner with her the night the guys go to TC. Coincidence? I doubt it. 

There are a few that hang with the WAG group that aren’t currently associated with the team, but none that are ex’s of a player. It will get very awkward for her to be around them at a game or other event related to the team.

Tonight, I guess she’s run out of WAGs to eat with. She and Court are having dinner with the dogs. The more stories Nat/Court put up, the worse it looks.

Seems Dak and some of his receivers were out in Cali that weekend before TC to do some extra practice.

ReplyQuote
Page 27 / 87
Share: