1,294 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

@bugaboo

It’s “so Natalie” to post that picture of a bottle of 1986 Chateau Lafite Rothschild wine. The wine retails for ~1,300. With the restaurant markup, a bottle probably cost $1,500.  I wonder who’s paying for it.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @kat

@bugaboo

It’s “so Natalie” to post that picture of a bottle of 1986 Chateau Lafite Rothschild wine. The wine retails for ~1,300. With the restaurant markup, a bottle probably cost $1,500.  I wonder who’s paying for it.

Not sure why she feels the need to show off her wealth. Most people that follow her know she’s got $$$. She lost her interest in showing off her expensive purses, maybe this is a substitute? 

Odd to advertise sitting by herself on a Saturday evening with expensive wine unless looking for someone to spend time with?

Natalie and BATB have gotten a bump in followers. I bet it’s from the article in People that is written as if the info is current. They will find out quickly, that article is very misleading.

If Natalie thought it would be easier to get through a home game this week with Dak being injured, she’s wrong. Media talking about his thumb this morning and he’ll be on the sideline with a headset during the game. Drinking game could be how many times does CBS show Dak and talk about him? Since Tony Romo is doing the game, I might be drunk before halftime.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

The Dak hate is very real.

And only going to get worse if Cooper Rush lucks out again like he did today. That Bengals D was awful and their o-line was worse.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Natalie and BATB have gotten a bump in followers. I bet it’s from the article in People that is written as if the info is current. They will find out quickly, that article is very misleading.

She started getting followers after the Tampa game. Makes sense. She still has her shrine to Dak on her page. No doubt Twitter or Google searches of Dak shot up because of his injury. Any searches of his gf show her. Natalie will benefit from the past two years until Dak publicly announces he's single or a new one pops up.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Not sure why she feels the need to show off her wealth.

It’s “so Natalie” to post that picture of a bottle of 1986 Chateau Lafite Rothschild wine. The wine retails for ~1,300. With the restaurant markup, a bottle probably cost $1,500.  I wonder who’s paying for it

Very on brand for her and probably a big reason they didn't make it. Dak likes nice things, too but he doesn't want his every purchase flaunted on IG.

Notice how the tone and frequency of his internet posts changed instantly after Natalie?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

The Dak hate is very real.

And only going to get worse if Cooper Rush lucks out again like he did today. That Bengals D was awful and their o-line was worse.

At least some of the Dallas media have walked all of the “we need to get rid of Dak” back, but some of the hard core Dak haters are ramped up anyway. Instead of celebrating the win yesterday all they want to do is argue if Rush is better than Dak. 

I sure don’t agree with everything the front office does, but yesterday showed why they moved on from La’el. His wife and kids were at the game. Must be a tough flight back to Cincy.

Dak reposted an action shot of Coop today. Nice touch by QB1.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

She started getting followers after the Tampa game. Makes sense. She still has her shrine to Dak on her page. No doubt Twitter or Google searches of Dak shot up because of his injury. Any searches of his gf show her. Natalie will benefit from the past two years until Dak publicly announces he's single or a new one pops up.

The People article came out on 9/12—day after the Tampa Bay game. Eventually some of the new followers will move on with no pics of her/her and Dak at the stadium.

Dak just needs to unfollow her. That ends it for good. That would be as public as I think he will go. Natalie lives a life that is built on a fake life promoted by sm. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Not sure why she feels the need to show off her wealth.

It’s “so Natalie” to post that picture of a bottle of 1986 Chateau Lafite Rothschild wine. The wine retails for ~1,300. With the restaurant markup, a bottle probably cost $1,500.  I wonder who’s paying for it

Very on brand for her and probably a big reason they didn't make it. Dak likes nice things, too but he doesn't want his every purchase flaunted on IG.

Notice how the tone and frequency of his internet posts changed instantly after Natalie?

His posts have been very much focused on football and his endorsements. Yeah, he shows very little of his new toys. The pic of him getting to the stadium  showed his Benz C Class (?) with Dak dressed down. We know the car and clothes are expensive, but he doesn’t make it look that way. 

I agree that all of the Natalie pics showing her clothes, accessories, expensive hotels/restaurants and wine just comes off wrong to most people. Then there was that bday party on the yacht which everyone knows was incredibly expensive. When she was with Dak it makes it look like he was funding her very vain lifestyle. Even if he wasn’t paying for a lot of it, it could be argued that he supported it.

Then there was the issue of her having no job. People made it sound like she had a big important job at OxeFit when she had a entry level sm job that ended in January. Wonder if that didn’t sit well with Dak? Maybe her fake life caught up with her.

She was in his life when he did those pics done by 42—showing his suit, monogrammed shirt and expensive watch. Will he do anymore photo shoots like that with no Natalie? Those pics reeked of Natalie.

I bet our little forum here gets more guests showing up to see if Natalie is still with him. Guests……….. they broke up months ago.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Tad jumping in it.

Lol, how did I miss this??

He didn’t deny it, tho…

https://twitter.com/86prescott/status/1570123784539217921?s=21&t=XpnJ9EiH5JtinLknpsieBw

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I bet our little forum here gets more guests showing up to see if Natalie is still with him. Guests……….. they broke up months ago.

Haha, you’re right about that!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Tad jumping in it.

Lol, how did I miss this??

He didn’t deny it, tho…

https://twitter.com/86prescott/status/1570123784539217921?s=21&t=XpnJ9EiH5JtinLknpsieBw

I missed it too and I follow J Tuck. You are so right….. Tad didn’t deny it. Tad, Holly and most of the family dumped Natalie months ago. Wonder if Tad mentioned it to Dak? Did you see some of the comments asking if they were engaged. 

Lauryn Rush is basking in the glow of Coop’s win—-actually a team win. She has a few new pics in her gallery. Natalie liked and posted a couple of 😍😍 emojis. Someone named @hell0kitti311 has a comment that she has missed seeing Natalie and Lauryn in their cute WAG swag. She asked where Natalie was? The lady’s IG is private. She sells handmade candles. No answer to her question. Lol!

Dak will not play next week, but SJ says maybe against the Commanders. Ugh, let’s not push it. Saw Dak walking around holding a ball in his right hand pre-game yesterday. It probably doesn’t hurt much now so you know he’s getting itchy to start throwing.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Week 3. Away game so Natalie will stay put. She’s been laying by the pool, eating at expensive restaurants—so nothing new. She has a couple of odd pics in her stories from Saturday. She went to Kate/Tyler’s new home and walked Tyler’s dogs. Kate was in NYC shopping for a wedding gown. Kinda odd to go see the new house when Kate is out of town. I guess she needed her dog fix since Beanie is gone.

The current WAGs had their welcome get drunk party. It was at someone’s home—-lots of $$ spent. Definitely more WAGs invited than last year. They all got pink cowgirl hats. Natalie has posted a lot following the party—trying to show she’s busy and has her own life?

I think Lauryn Rush is heading to NYC. Coop playing on MNF is too good for her to miss. I’m sure Natalie will be thrilled for her.  😂

Catlin has been in NYC all weekend spending time with Mary Solimine. No Dak playing, but still might be at the game. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

@bugaboo

Catlin has been in NYC all weekend spending time with Mary Solimine. No Dak playing, but still might be at the game. 

Caitlin hasn't posted anything. Mary is private. Don't they know we need this info??

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

She went to Kate/Tyler’s new home and walked Tyler’s dogs. Kate was in NYC shopping for a wedding gown. Kinda odd to go see the new house when Kate is out of town.

We know Natalie isn't above taking her besties' man...

ReplyQuote
Page 36 / 87
Share: