Dak Prescott

1,294 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.8 K Views
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I'm a little worried about Dak.

It's frustrating that the city is ready to hand the keys over to Cooper Rush because they barely beat two teams with mediocre defenses. If Cooper Rush was a franchise QB, another team would have him by now. White QBs always get opportunities.

Now, Dak is going to feel even more pressure to perform when he comes back and may press too hard. I doubt they rush him back for the Commanders, since Cooper is on a streak. That means, Dak gets the Rams his first week back and the Eagles the next.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

@bugaboo

Posted by: @bugaboo

Catlin has been in NYC all weekend spending time with Mary Solimine. No Dak playing, but still might be at the game. 

Caitlin hasn't posted anything. Mary is private. Don't they know we need this info??

😂! Caitlin spent all weekend with Mary so going to the game was logical. Caitlin is back in Houston now with nothing posted from the game.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

She went to Kate/Tyler’s new home and walked Tyler’s dogs. Kate was in NYC shopping for a wedding gown. Kinda odd to go see the new house when Kate is out of town.

We know Natalie isn't above taking her besties' man...

If she wanted to see the house, why not wait a day or 2? Just seems odd to go see the house and dogs when Kate was in NYC. Tyler probably appreciated the company!

Natalie isn’t above taking her bestie’s guy and Tyler may not be above cheating on his fiancé.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I'm a little worried about Dak.

It's frustrating that the city is ready to hand the keys over to Cooper Rush because they barely beat two teams with mediocre defenses. If Cooper Rush was a franchise QB, another team would have him by now. White QBs always get opportunities.

Now, Dak is going to feel even more pressure to perform when he comes back and may press too hard. I doubt they rush him back for the Commanders, since Cooper is on a streak. That means, Dak gets the Rams his first week back and the Eagles the next.

The let’s get rid of Dak is still all over the internet. Thing is most people can’t really tell you why. They just parrot the junk on sports talk radio etc. They don’t understand that benching the franchise QB can fracture the team. Unfortunately, I agree that some of the hate is racially motivated.

In watching Cooper Rush in a few interviews (looks like he hates them) I really wonder if he even would want to be a starter. I think he is very comfortable as QB2 and has called Dak “the heart and soul of this team.” Cooper will have another bad D to play against this Sunday and should win another.

I get the feeling McCarthy is trying to protect Dak as far as a recovery timeline. He said he didn’t think it was a good idea for Dak to be standing around at practice right after surgery and then who came jogging out?? Dak was out there with a big smile on his face.

If he comes back in Week 5 or 6 at least he should have MG back, O line is playing much better(Jason Peters playing) and Kellen Moore calling a smarter game with more running. It might feel like he’s coming back to a different team.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Wonder if Momma B shows up in Dallas this week? Sarasota is supposed to get hit hard by Hurricane Ian so it would make sense to ride out the storm in Dallas. She can help Natalie get through another home game.

Natalie and Court spent Monday night together. Court put a congrats on Lauryn Rush’s IG saying her “heart was so full and couldn’t stop smiling.” Court’s DC connection vanished when Natalie/Dak split, but looks like she’s trying to develop another way to enjoy a game at AT&T.

Natalie and BATB are slowly losing followers. They will probably lose more after another home game.

ReplyQuote
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

Natalie posted an IG story of herself sitting behind the steering wheel of a Porsche. She either came into a big inheritance when she turned 25 or Dak paid her a sizable $ settlement to keep their breakup quiet & drama free. It’s very possible they had an NDA or dating agreement. 

In any case, Natalie can thank her late Daddy and/or Dak for being able to live the good life. What a privileged, low achievement girl. Never worked at anything a day in her life.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @kat

Natalie posted an IG story of herself sitting behind the steering wheel of a Porsche. She either came into a big inheritance when she turned 25 or Dak paid her a sizable $ settlement to keep their breakup quiet & drama free. It’s very possible they had an NDA or dating agreement. 

I don’t know how the finances are set up, but nobody hurts for money. Natalie was raised in the lap of luxury. I think Natalie’s wealth made Dak more open to a relationship with her. She wasn’t in it for the $, but later showed how much she wanted that celeb lifestyle and attention.

Natalie seems used to just buying whatever she wants, when she wants.  On her FB (locked now) she had a pic of Momma B buying her a new BMW for Christmas in 2018.  The Porsche was more expensive, but Natalie was probably bored and a new expensive car gives her something to show off. To her she must think it makes her life look exciting.

I bet they had a lengthy NDA. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a 3rd party that monitors things. Once she moved out, it was probably set up so there was no need for Natalie to call Dak at all. From what we saw, Natalie physically was back in the condo right after her bday. Maybe the split was already in the works before the bday? Looking at pics, Dak just seemed to be there enjoying the weekend in the Bahamas—-not enjoying his gf’s bday. Then that bday pic where she posed by herself on the boat and he didn’t comment may have been a quiet announcement of the split.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

In any case, Natalie can thank her late Daddy and/or Dak for being able to live the good life. What a privileged, low achievement girl. Never worked at anything a day in her life.

Late Daddy has given the family a very wealthy lifestyle. Looking back now knowing Natalie’s financial status, I don’t see Dak buying the expensive clothes, bags, shoes etc. No doubt he bought her expensive gifts and paid for trips. More importantly to Natalie was being able to use his name. That was probably more meaningful to her than $.

Her absolute “do nothing” lifestyle was such the complete opposite to Dak and his family. That had to be a big stressor in the relationship. She never appeared to take any interest in his foundation or any charitable cause. The joke of a part              time job at OxeFit seemed to end about the time the football season ended. Maybe Dak looked around and saw how little Natalie did and if they got engaged, this was going to be their life.

I can’t imagine her family is thrilled. Her bro/gf travel extensively. They don’t show off the money the way Natalie does and they have careers. The pampered rich girl lifestyle may have looked acceptable when Natalie was with Dak especially if they got married. Now, she’s living alone with expensive “stuff” and no focus or direction. It’s pretty sad existence really.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

What a privileged, low achievement girl. Never worked at anything a day in her life.

Wonder if Momma B shows up in Dallas this week? Sarasota is supposed to get hit hard by Hurricane Ian so it would make sense to ride out the storm in Dallas.

I was looking for Natalie to post info about hurricane relief for people suffering back in her home state. Crickets. Got a good look at her Dior bag and Porsche dash, though.

Thing is, most of the women she deals with seem to have jobs/careers. She really has no ambition. She was closer to being Mrs Prescott than anyone he's been with. I know they discussed marriage. All she had to do was fake it til she made it. Just lazy, spoiled and entitled. Incredible when you think about it.

I'm glad Dak saw through it. I hope he NEVER has a moment of weakness and backtracks.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Her absolute “do nothing” lifestyle was such the complete opposite to Dak and his family. That had to be a big stressor in the relationship. She never appeared to take any interest in his foundation or any charitable cause. The joke of a part              time job at OxeFit seemed to end about the time the football season ended. Maybe Dak looked around and saw how little Natalie did and if they got engaged, this was going to be their life.

This says it all.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

More importantly to Natalie was being able to use his name. That was probably more meaningful to her than $.

And Dak saw right through it. I'll die on the hill that says were it not for the tragedies of 2020, Natalie wouldn't have made it as far as she did. 

We kept trying to tell her to switch it up because once Dak was mobile - right or wrong - her time was short UNLESS she did things differently.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I'm bored with Natalie. No one lurking in here has tea on who Dak is dealing with now?? We know there are several. Dak doesn't do "alone" very well.

Don't be shy, lol.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I'm bored with Natalie. No one lurking in here has tea on who Dak is dealing with now?? We know there are several. Dak doesn't do "alone" very well.

Don't be shy, lol.

Its been really quiet on the Dak dating front. Maybe he’s sticking to Snap Chat? After Natalie, he might only want a girl that stays off sm!

He arrived at the Cincy game alone (pic of his car) and after was at a team gathering (Trevon’s bday?) solo after the game.  The pic wasn’t great, but showed Dak with a Bud Light in his left hand and standing with CD and Trevon.

Some of the D4B crew and Phil were at the game yesterday. They took pics of the field only so couldn’t see if there was any female there. Looks like a different suite than last year?

Not sure how nice of a date he would be right now. He told someone with USA Today, standing around was “driving him f***ing nuts.” An injured Dak is probably not a happy Dak.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

More importantly to Natalie was being able to use his name. That was probably more meaningful to her than $.

And Dak saw right through it. I'll die on the hill that says were it not for the tragedies of 2020, Natalie wouldn't have made it as far as she did. 

We kept trying to tell her to switch it up because once Dak was mobile - right or wrong - her time was short UNLESS she did things differently.

Dak saw through it eventually. For awhile he believed she was there for him, the person. The no job/no interest/no school eventually wore thin and he realized she had no ambition other than posting pics of a celeb lifestyle. 

You are so right that she got a real gift with COVID. 😂 Natalie planned trips which made her look busy, but once the trips ended during the season, she had nothing to do and nothing to contribute to the relationship. I don’t think she would have had to do much, just show an interest in something outside of herself.

Last week she and Court were at a Stars game (preseason) with Kate K. Remember last year when Natalie/Dak went to a Stars game? That didn’t age well. Natalie seems to have lost interest in her current personal trainer—-she’s been going to other places to work out. She was not near the stadium yesterday.

Today is National Boyfriend Day. Last year Natalie made sure to post a pic of her/Dak in the condo elevator. This year she’s in the elevator all alone.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

What a privileged, low achievement girl. Never worked at anything a day in her life.

Wonder if Momma B shows up in Dallas this week? Sarasota is supposed to get hit hard by Hurricane Ian so it would make sense to ride out the storm in Dallas.

I was looking for Natalie to post info about hurricane relief for people suffering back in her home state. Crickets. Got a good look at her Dior bag and Porsche dash, though. 

Well, Momma B didn’t show. Natalie had something up showing the devastation   In Florida and where to donate for about 12 hours. Yes, after that, she was on to spending for her new car. Guess she needed the Porsche to help offset the bad news in Fl.

ReplyQuote
Page 37 / 87
Share: