There are three types of jackpots namely; Hilo jackpot, crash and roulette jackpots.
Crash jackpot is won when a player plays crash and wins. On winning 75% of the jackpot is rewarded to the winner and the remaining 25% is distributed among the other players depending on their profits. In Hilo jackpot, 52% of the jackpot amount goes to the winner, 30% to users who placed their bet on the winning color and the remaining 18% is shared among the players who placed their stake on the other colors.
Roulette is a number spinner consisting of numbers 0- 14 and are generated randomly. Players bet on red, black and green. The profit for colors red and black is 2 times the stake you placed. The profit for the color green is 14 times the placed stake. A user stands a chance to win the roulette jackpot with each bet they place in the game. The site increases 1% of the total bets with each round. When the jackpot is won, 70% of the total amount goes to the winner, 20% to players who placed their bet to the winning color and the remaining 10% dispersed to players who placed their stake on the losing colors. In order to participate in trading, a user needs to deposit bitcoins or skins to their accounts. Here are ways you can do this.
Depositing Dota 2 accounts
1. The first step is to set up your steam URL. You can do this by clicking on your profile tab. It is located below the graph, insert your trade URL under the ‘Edit Trade URL’ tab.
2. Click the tab ‘Deposit’ and choose ‘Deposit Skin’. Click on the ‘Dota 2’ icon and then the ‘Load Inventory’ sign. Insert the skins you wish to change into coins.
3. You will receive an SMS notification with the selected items. Accept the trade on confirming that the security codes on the trade bid and those on the site are a match.
4. On the main page choose the number of coins you wish to bet with and start the gaming experience.
1. Click on the ‘Deposit’ icon and insert the number of bitcoins you wish to deposit. You will receive a bitcoin address to send your bitcoins to.
2. After your transaction is complete, your account will get accredited with coins
3. On the main page, choose the number of coins you wish to trade with.
Depositing VGO skins
1. Visit OPskins.com and make sure you enable 2FA on your accounts. Do a steam login using the same account you use on gamdom.
2. Go to the ‘Deposit’ tab’ an select ‘Deposit skins’ icon. Go to the ‘VGO’ icon and click on ‘Inventory’. Select the skins you wish to convert into coins.
3. You will receive a trade invite with the chosen items. On confirming that the items on the trade offer and those on the site match accept the trade.
4. On the main page, choose the number of coins you wish to trade with.
Every time you place a bet on roulette, you stand a chance of being the lucky jackpot winner.