With so few jailbreaks about right now, many users are mourning the loss of their games emulators. Luckily, there is a very good solution available, and it doesn’t need Cydia to work. Its called HappyChick emulator app and it offers support for more than 18 consoles, allowing you to play some of your favorite games, from the retro Donkey Kong and Super Mari Bros right up to the very latest in high-graphics gaming. While it works just fine on all iOS devices, it will work a good deal better if you have at least 2 GB RAM.
How to Get HappyChick App on iPhone:
You won’t find HappyChick emulator in the official iOS app store because it isn’t the kind of app that Apple will support – they don’t want you playing anything other than iOS games on your device. The best way to install HappyChick onto your device is to use AppValley.
AppValley is a third-party app installer that offers users thousands of apps and games to choose from. Most have been modified with new features, and there are several emulator apps, including HappyChick:
- Download AppValley app directly on your iPhone or iPad
- Open it and type HappyChick into the search bar
- Tap on HappyChick and then tap Install on the new page
- Wait for the process to complete, and HappyChick Emulator is yours to use.
- Tap to open – if an Untrusted Developer error arises, see below for how to fix it
Happy Chick Emulator Features:
HappyChick is full of useful features, including:
- Quick and easy to download
- No jailbreak required
- Works on all iOS devices on iOS 10 to iOS 13
- Also works on Android Jellybean or above, TV boxes and some smart TVs
- Supports more than 18 consoles including GBC, GBA, PPSSPP, PS1 and more
- Games for all preferences and all ages
- Multiplayer online gaming support
- Record your gameplay and use Bluetooth or Wi-fi to share it
- Support for LAN servers on some games – no Wi-Fi needed
- Cloud servers are used for hosting, ensuing secure and fast downloads
- One-click play support – one emulator, all consoles
- Customizable game controls and game maps
- Many more features
Fix iPhone Untrusted Developer Error:
The Untrusted Developer error arises with all third-party apps, and it is because Apple doesn’t recognize the developer as an official one. Fixing it is very simple to do and is the only way that you can use the app:
- Open your iOS Settings app and navigate to General
- Tap on Profiles and Device Management
- A list of all the app profiles on your device will appear – find the HappyChick profile and tap it
- Tap the Trust button and then close your Settings app
- HappyChick will now work
You may need to do the same with the AppValley app as well.
Fix Common AppValley Errors
AppValley is generally very stable and reliable, but there have been reports of a couple of common errors. We have the solutions for you here, and they are all simple to do:
Fix White or Blank Screen:
This is one of the most common errors and looks worse than it is. Fixing it is done like this
- Open your iOS Settings and tap the Safari option
- Look for and tap on Clear Website Data
- Close Settings, the AppValley screen should now be normal again.
The same steps will fix issues where the app icon is greyed out or in black and white.
Fix SSL Errors:
These tend to arise when you are downloading AppValley but, again, they look worse than they are. Here’s how to fix them:
- Shut all open tabs in Safari and then close the browser down
- Use the app switcher to close down any apps that are open on your device
- Wait for a couple of minutes and then download AppValley again – it should all be OK now
If it isn’t, try this:
- Again, check that you have no open safari tabs and close the browser
- Close any apps on your device
- Shut your device off completely and wait a few minutes
- Power it on and try downloading the installer once more
That should resolve the error.
There is no doubting that HappyChick is a popular emulator app, mostly because of the support for multiple consoles and the fact that it is reliable. Try it for yourself and follow us on Facebook for more gaming tips and tricks.