A plumber has to go through some tough time when it comes about the top marketing ideas. Nobody has got enough time to think about the best plumber marketing ideas? Many plumbers are quite busy running their own business or servicing customers than thinking about marketing. But, marketing is one very thing that you do not realize you require until your wealth starts to go dry. Sometimes I used to look up for emergency plumbers near me but end up not getting one during my emergency situation. The reason for all this is because of poor marketing in the plumbing industry.
Best time to learn about different marketing ideas is when you actually do not need it. So, here I have listed some of the best ways for the plumbers, to begin with, some marketing tips in ways that they have not thought about earlier.
- Improve Plumbing Reviews & Referrals
Reviews and referrals are the most important and reliable source of generating leads for the plumbers. But, earlier referrals used to be done offline, now they have moved on the internet to places such as Facebook, Nextdoor, Yelp, Google, or other similar websites. Local Lake Macquarie company CDL equated an increased number of reviews and more social proof as a catalyst behind increased customer trust and bookings.
- Look for Facebook Ads
It is true that about every single person is on Facebook, but people actively making use of Facebook daily skews straight in the market that may likely need the plumber’s services. Whereas younger generations want to spend time on social media services such as Snapchat and Twitter, it means that audiences who are on Facebook are precisely one who has:
- Money to spend out on the plumbing services
- Need for the plumbing services
- Know About Local SEO
Your company is basically, a local company, you will have to improve your SEO attempts with the local SEO. The local SEO is a process of increasing the ranking for the local keywords & map listings. This needs various strategies:
- Local directory listings –Verify all the listings on the local directories that include Superpages, Yelp, Yellowpages, Foursquare, and more.
- NAP citations – Make sure your businesses or company’s name, phone number, and address is the same across your online assets such as your social profiles, website, and Google Business listings.
- Localized site content –More relevant your site content is to a searcher, more likely it may show up in the search results. It means creating the unique service pages, specifying on plumbing service areas as well as including Google maps with your business location.
- Schema markup –You can request the web developer to use local business schema markup on your site. This offers the search engines supply of the local information of your business.
- Reviews – These are key to the local SEO. Often solicit reviews or engage in the review-building techniques on the social & search profiles.
- Email Marketing
It is one best way to stay in touch with existing customers. It is the best ways of staying in your customer’s context. Here’re some more email marketing tips:
- Be Contextual – Send out content that is relevant to your customers.
- Think before emailing – Is your content right for the audience? Is it very compelling? Will they care? When you start sending the irrelevant content, you may lose your audience.
- Combine other marketing ideas such as adding the contests & customer referral links on the footer of the emails
- Prove Your Expertise with Videos
Videos are the most efficient plumbing marketing tool as they are placed easily on your site, social media, local listings, paid search, and many more. The videos are the best way of engaging your audience as well as provide relevant info. You should use an online video editor to create perfect plumbing videos as videos are the best way of engaging your audience as well as provide relevant info. You can create “how to fix” plumbing videos for the minor issues, like the clogged sink.
You also have to provide the customers with some tips that they may do it themselves. This can establish yourself as the plumbing expert as well as build the trust of your audience. Building their trust can improve the new customer acquisition, extend visibility and brand reach through link earning, social sharing, and word of mouth.
- Provide Best Customer Service
Finally, customer service is the most important thing to get good business. No matter whether your business completely depends on the recurring customers or the new customers visiting you, make sure you offer the best customer service. Because this will help you get more leads and improve your business.