Online bet on cricket is one of the most popular forms of sports betting in India. Every bettor can find a league that appeals to them. The top betting sites offer an extensive cricket match list that accepts bets on major outcomes and statistics.
We present you information on how to choose legal betting sites that guarantee safe and fair play. Many of them have developed mobile applications for betting for Android and iPhone.
What is Online Cricket Betting?
Online cricket betting is a multi-billion dollar business in the UK, Australia, India and other Asian countries. Test matches between national teams and T20 matches in the IPL are considered to be the largest markets. According to statistics, more than 70% of bets are placed in live mode.
Cricket is one of the most popular sports in India. In this regard, bookmakers focused on the Asian market offer hundreds of betting marquees on status matches. They are interested in expanding their audience, so they do everything possible to attract new predictors.
High competition in the field of online betting encourages betting sites to create better conditions by offering players:
- High quotes for betting in pre-match and in play;
- A detailed list of central and secondary matches;
- Free video broadcasts and real-time statistics;
- Bonuses and promotional offers for cricket betting.
In order to access sports forecasts, you only need to fulfill 2 conditions – register and fund your account. It usually takes only a few minutes to open an account, and deposits are offered in dozens of different ways: PayTM, UPI, AstroPay, PhonePe, RuPay, BHIM.
Legality of Online Cricket Betting in India
India has a prohibitive legislation under which any gambling is prohibited in the country. The Gambling Act dates back to 1867 and has not been changed for over 155 years. Naturally, there is no mention of cyber activities or interactive betting. This means that the restrictions only apply to land-based casinos and betting outlets.
As of today, there are no federal laws in India that prohibit cricket betting online. But it should be kept in mind that gambling is a subject of states that have the right to both legalize and prohibit online betting. In particular, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana prohibit any online gambling.
It is worth noting that Indian laws do not apply to betting sites that are registered outside the country. Their license from Curacao, Malta, Gibraltar, Costa Rica and other reputable gambling regulators confirm their honesty and safety.
Rules of Online Betting on Cricket
There are certain rules for betting on cricket, which should be considered for novice bettors. Their observance guarantees a comfortable game and trouble-free withdrawal of the won money. Here are the most important of them:
- Give preference to sites that own interactive betting licenses. They fulfill their obligations to the players and do not interfere with the withdrawal of money.
- Betting sites provide their services only to adult users. New players must confirm their age during the verification of the account by sending copies of identification documents to the support service.
- On one betting site you can open only one account. Do not create multiple accounts, as it is against the terms of the user agreement and threatens the player with blocking.
- Registered bettors can use bonuses to make better cricket betting online India. But by no means abuse the offers, as it may be a reason to block the account.
Don’t ignore the mentioned rules if you don’t want to face difficulties in KYC procedure and withdrawal of funds.
IPL Cricket Betting
Indian Premier League is the most attended cricket league in the world, ranked as the 6th most watched league in the world. In 2010, it became the first sporting event to be streamed on YouTube. According to the BCCI, the 2015 IPL season generated more than $812 million for India’s GDP.
The Indian Premier League currently includes 10 teams, and each team plays each other 2 times: one match is played away and the other at home. At the end of the round-robin phase, the top 4 teams are selected to make the playoffs. The two strongest teams compete in the first qualification match and the winner goes on to the final.
The third and fourth place teams face off against each other for a chance to play the team that lost the first qualification match. The team that wins the second qualifying match also qualifies for the final. The winner of the last game becomes the IPL champion.
Support your favorite teams by betting at legitimate betting sites. They accept predictions on the outcome, double odds, handicaps, totals, player and match statistics, draws, first inning.
Best Cricket Betting Bonuses
For fans of cricket betting online promotions are provided, under the conditions of which different bonuses are given:
- Deposit bonuses – an increase of 25-200% in the amount of a deposit. For wagering credit funds make a turnover of funds exceeding the bonus by N times. For this purpose, they make bets with a set minimum odds.
- Free Bets are bets on sport, which are paid by betting sites. In case of a favorable prediction the player receives a net win, and in case of loss the bonus is simply burned.
- Boosters are bets with high probability of passing, which are included in expresses in order to increase the final odds. Under the terms of certain promotions, the booster odds depend on the number of outcomes added to the betting slip.
- No deposit bonuses are gifts in the form of real money or free bets, which are given before a deposit is made. Most of the time, such prizes are intended for new users.
If you are attracted by online betting on cricket, register at reliable betting sites. In our rating you will find dozens of legal betting sites that offer a wide cricket lineup with detailed listings of all popular matches. Watch video broadcasts, make predictions and win real money.
This article was compiled with information from https://cricket-betting-online.in/.