Dak Prescott

1,295 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

It appears some of the family is gathering in Shreveport for a memorial.

The event on S. Padre Island was postponed. No reason given. 

Was it supposed to be this week or weekend coming up? Maybe Dak is with the family and couldn't do both?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

It appears some of the family is gathering in Shreveport for a memorial.

The event on S. Padre Island was postponed. No reason given. 

Was it supposed to be this week or weekend coming up? Maybe Dak is with the family and couldn't do both?

It was scheduled for June 11. Looks like it wasn’t canceled until the morning of June 11. Was supposed to start about noon and go to 9:30p. I think the players  don’t show until late afternoon for a Q/A.

I would think it’s more than likely Dak said he couldn’t do it and it was postponed. I don’t think Dak would want the others to go and try and explain why he wasn’t there.

Tad mentioned being in Shreveport on Saturday night, but nothing from other family other than Phil who said they would get together for Pam. Dak has mini camp this week so I’m sure the family scheduled around that.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Very sad news. Cousin Pam passed away on Friday. She adored Dak, Tad and Jace. This poor family just has had loss after loss.

RIP Cousin Pam. She was so proud of Dak. I sometimes felt sorry for her because it seemed like she was sort of an outcast. Her last IG post is heartbreaking. I hope her passing was peaceful. 

Many families have a Cousin Pam. I don’t think she was married and had no children and doted on Dak and Tad. In reading her posts referencing Jace’s death she took it very hard. She clearly got her joy from the family and any contact she had with them.

I think her physical problems limited her ability to get to family events. The visit to Dallas last year was the highlight of her year. She seemed overwhelmed to spend a day in Dak’s home. IIRC, Pam and others were at the Palace the day Natalie went to Florida for a day to see her mom. That was a bizarre event.

Dak started pointing up on TDs to honor his mom, but it’s so sad we know he’s now also honoring so many family members including Pam. Dak has quite the heavenly cheering section now. Very sad. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Service for Pam is tomorrow in Shreveport. I’m sure Dak and Tad will be there.

Natalie spends a good chunk of her time with Court. One day they showed Beanie and Pearl—-puppy play date. While the dogs hung out Natalie gave Court a Coke taste test. Are these 2 still in high school?

Tonight Nat/Court are out for drinks/dinner with Maguire. Yawn! Natalie’s followers have dropped to 78.9 and BATB keep sliding down.

I just noticed Natalie and OxeFit have unfollowed each other. The last OxeFit post she “liked” was April 27 so I’m guessing it happened shortly after that. Less than1 year ago she was all excited about her part in the launch video. Then there were “Beanie at work” videos that were used to show she had something to do outside of the Palace. (When she stated the “job” I think she was spending most of her time at the Palace) Wonder what happened with OxeFit? 

Team leaves for training camp on July 25. Between now and then Dak will have practices with his pass catchers per him and Coach McCarthy. Wonder if he’ll take any more trips or will he just focus on TC and not take trips a couple of weeks before TC. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I just noticed Natalie and OxeFit have unfollowed each other. The last OxeFit post she “liked” was April 27 so I’m guessing it happened shortly after that.

More and more clues point to them being broken up.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Wonder if he’ll take any more trips or will he just focus on TC and not take trips a couple of weeks before TC. 

I was wondering if her upcoming Miami trip is a Dak/Natalie trip or a Natalie/Courtney trip? Or a Dak/Natalie/Brian trip, lol.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Team leaves for training camp on July 25. Between now and then Dak will have practices with his pass catchers per him and Coach McCarthy. Wonder if he’ll take any more trips or will he just focus on TC and not take trips a couple of weeks before TC. 

Training camp is coming FAST! Dak has been all business this off-season. Natalie is finding out what her relationship would be like if there had been no injury or pandemic. Ended being no different than the others.

She has a little more than 2 months before kickoff to leave his pics on her gallery before it’ll look desperate.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

We all know Dak loves female “companionship.”

Wonder who he’s talking to now??

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

We all know Dak loves female “companionship.”

Wonder who he’s talking to now??

Inquiring minds!!! Wish Anon could jump back in here and give us some clues. If he’s chatting with anyone, I would guess it’s someone he knows. That’s safe for him and after a break up of his longest ever relationship, I’m betting he’s not ready to jump in the deep end of the dating pool. It’s really too close to TC to start a new relationship.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I just noticed Natalie and OxeFit have unfollowed each other. The last OxeFit post she “liked” was April 27 so I’m guessing it happened shortly after that.

More and more clues point to them being broken up.

I could understand her being pissed if she was breaking up with Dak and unfollowing them, but for OxeFit to basically dump someone that “worked” for them is drastic. 

Maybe the breakup had some issues with OxeFit? She was pushing OxeFit, this time last year and was even showing some office videos into Jan 2022? She had OxeFit linked on her IG page until recently. 

Dak did a workout video for OxeFit on 4/23 and Natalie didn’t “like” or comment on it. BTW, that was the 1st time he looked really lean to me. Lol! I think that nails our date of 4/11 as the beginning of the break up. The one Natalie “liked” on 4/27 was Jalen Ramsay doing a work out and promoting OxeFit. Hmmmmmmm. Nothing for your bf, but a like for another fb player????

Natalie has been tagging mustaffa_66 in her stories. He’s a former NFL player who is now her personal trainer. He’s married with kids. Notice how Natalie tags other men in her stories? She tagged the guys in Spain/Italy. Is she trying to make Dak jealous or simply showing she can attract men on her own?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Wonder if he’ll take any more trips or will he just focus on TC and not take trips a couple of weeks before TC. 

I was wondering if her upcoming Miami trip is a Dak/Natalie trip or a Natalie/Courtney trip? Or a Dak/Natalie/Brian trip, lol.

Miami??? I hope not Dak. He had some questionable moments there in the past. I hope he’s matured past that.

He will be in Point Clear, Al next weekend for the Senior Bowl Hall of Fame Induction. Wonder who will be with him???? After that is July 4th weekend and I don’t see him doing anything, but practicing once he gets past that.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Training camp is coming FAST! Dak has been all business this off-season. Natalie is finding out what her relationship would be like if there had been no injury or pandemic. Ended being no different than the others.

She has a little more than 2 months before kickoff to leave his pics on her gallery before it’ll look desperate.

Absolutely!! With no pandemic, I think she would have been gone before TC in 2020. With no pandemic, Dak would have found strength/comfort with the team after Jace’s death. 

She has found out how he really puts football 1st and moves on quickly when he’s done having some breaks in training. I have to believe in looking back at the spring/summer 2021, he was not happy with the way he prepped for the season. Seems like he crammed in practice and then took a bunch of trips——CWS, Mexico, Vegas and then he/Natalie/other teammates spent a few days in Cali before TC. Then the little bday celebration with Natalie right after TC started—- all added up.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Miami??? I hope not Dak. He had some questionable moments there in the past. I hope he’s matured past that.

He will be in Point Clear, Al next weekend for the Senior Bowl Hall of Fame Induction. Wonder who will be with him???? After that is July 4th weekend and I don’t see him doing anything, but practicing once he gets past that.

Nat is off to SCal with Sydney Woy and Karsen Kloster. Will be interesting to see what she does. Court not on the trip. Maybe this is a “break up” trip with friends. They are staying in a luxury hotel—-what else?

Pic of Dak with Phil from last weekend on Phil’s FB page. 

ReplyQuote
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

@bugaboo

Interesting that Natalie is in SCal. Dak has been in LA the last couple of days filming commercials for Sleep Number, etc. Maybe she’s stalking him now. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @kat

Interesting that Natalie is in SCal. Dak has been in LA the last couple of days filming commercials for Sleep Number, etc. Maybe she’s stalking him now. 

Wonder if he invited her out? Can't be a coincidence they're in Cali at the same time..

ReplyQuote
Page 20 / 87
Share: