Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,294 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

Hi Kat! Welcome! Are you a new person or an old forum member with a new name?

I’m laughing at them going to LA just to do all of the stuff that the most try-hard posers do - the people desperate to be famous and to be “seen” at the most scene-y places. Everything from Nobu to the two most popular collab Erewhon smoothies to Soho House. It’s also pretty useless for Natalie’s influencer “career” considering that most of her followers came from dating Dak. I doubt most of Dak’s fanbase can contextualize the high-end LA lifestyle enough to be fully impressed. If you do know, it's unimpressive because it's unremarkable stuff. It's like buying mouse ears at Disneyland. All that money and you can't figure out more creative ideas on trips? Maybe she could have with Dak's connections if he had given her more room to be an influencer but I doubt it. Her followers are continuing to go down…wonder if Dak is going to like or comment on her new post…I know where I’d place my bets…

Cobi posted Uncle Phil performing in Shreveport the other day and today he posted himself sitting in a passenger van…I have a feeling he’s in LA with Dak. There’s photos of the family gathering for Aunt Pam (R.I.P. 🌹 ) on the profile of @maddie.ebarb.

Hard to say if Natalie being there is a meet-up but the timing is interesting. Would she bring that many friends if she was meeting up with him?

Dak on the other hand just followed a woman named Regan (@regansavanna) and she’s from LA and definitely his type lol. Somehow I highly doubt an unfollow is going to happen in 24 hours like it did multiple times from 2020-2022. Pretty soon we are gonna have to call it DONE DONE and wait for new tea on new women to drop.

ReplyQuote
(@honeybee)
Trusted Member

I think all that work out posting might be in line with the Khloe post breakup routine…post quotes and work for a revenge body.

The OxeFit thing is strange and speaks to how "real" the connections she made in her time with Dak are. She was such an integral member on the team that she had to be flow out with them for the LA event and to be on camera in marketing promotion but they both dropped one another? Doesn’t sound like it ended on great terms. Funny how she left up the dog page in her bio - if they are broken up that’s such a sad way to go out. I can’t tell if the woman behind @sweetpeapetportraits did that picture independently or if Natalie ordered it but again, it’s strange. People hyping her up for two years and now ignoring her existence is proof of how much we saw publicly meant nothing. Can’t wait to see what career she will have after this lol - probably a “career” like Courtney and Sydney. Or maybe it’s MBA time?!? Lmaoooo

One thing that I have been meaning to post about is the whole Sweden food discourse that took off on Reddit/Twitter. Someone mentioned that they went to a Swedish friend’s house and they were told to stay in the friend’s room while the family ate dinner. Apparently the Swedes, the Norse, Germans, etc. don’t have a generous food culture like other parts of the world (the ones closer the the Equator). Hearing how Swedish people treat guests and thinking about a half Swedish woman dating a Southern man…no wonder it didn’t work out!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @honeybee

I’m laughing at them going to LA just to do all of the stuff that the most try-hard posers do - the people desperate to be famous and to be “seen” at the most scene-y places. Everything from Nobu to the two most popular collab Erewhon smoothies to Soho House. It’s also pretty useless for Natalie’s influencer “career” considering that most of her followers came from dating Dak. I doubt most of Dak’s fanbase can contextualize the high-end LA lifestyle enough to be fully impressed. If you do know, it's unimpressive because it's unremarkable stuff. It's like buying mouse ears at Disneyland. All that money and you can't figure out more creative ideas on trips? Maybe she could have with Dak's connections if he had given her more room to be an influencer but I doubt it. Her followers are continuing to go down…wonder if Dak is going to like or comment on her new post…I know where I’d place my bets…

Cobi posted Uncle Phil performing in Shreveport the other day and today he posted himself sitting in a passenger van…I have a feeling he’s in LA with Dak. There’s photos of the family gathering for Aunt Pam (R.I.P. 🌹 ) on the profile of @maddie.ebarb.

The new Natalie post has been up for 8 hours and nothing from Dak—-no like or comment. I doubt there will be. Maybe Natalie doesn’t really expect him to comment and is showing how single she is!!! All of the posing with SW and KK is simply trying to get attention. Natalie is spending lots of $ to show she’s having a great time without Dak. 

I’m not a fan of the old/new hairstyle. She has become very obsessed with the “skinny look” which isn’t healthy. 

Cobi must to have been with Dak. The van sure looked like one used for celebs and it’s parked outside of a 7-11. If Dak was out in LA to do commercials that would fit for him to be doing something at a 7-11. Does Cobi ever work—-at his real job? So no Natalie and Cobi went to LA to keep Dak company?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Hard to say if Natalie being there is a meet-up but the timing is interesting. Would she bring that many friends if she was meeting up with him?

Dak on the other hand just followed a woman named Regan (@regansavanna) and she’s from LA and definitely his type lol. Somehow I highly doubt an unfollow is going to happen in 24 hours like it did multiple times from 2020-2022. Pretty soon we are gonna have to call it DONE DONE and wait for new tea on new women to drop.

I would say Dak didn’t invite her, but she was aware of when he would be in LA and just happened to be there part of the time. Can’t do much of a “reunion” with 2 friends tagging along. I think the goal is more of single Natalie showing how much fun she can have at LA hot spots. I’m sure she’s footing the bill. This is a very much “help Natalie move on” trip.

Dak has to be at a resort in Alabama for the HOF Induction on Sunday. Natalie is well aware of it so some of this LA “fun” is to show what SHE is doing—trying to deflect attention from Dak. We’ve seen her do it before with Dak and JJ Dalton.

I saw the Regan follow. Since she lives in LA, will want to see if she gets up Oxnard in 4-5 weeks. She is active in a charity that helps vets with PTSD so there is a mental health tie in. Natalie has completely ignored the latest FFF posts from Dak about suicide prevention. Maybe she agreed to repost things for a short time and now she’s done with it.

Natalie has recently followed a guy—@travistaaffe. He’s from Sarasota and is now a lawyer there. 26-27ish, went to Harvard and then UF Law School. He’s an athlete—-rower. He’s still training for the Olympics and is a nice looking guy. Not sure if the family has $, but if they do, this guy is her soulmate!!! Lol

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I did a little looking at Regan’s IG. She grew up in rural Mississippi and loves horses, shotguns and dogs. No real interest in football. She went to U. Of Mississippi and has worked in film production while trying to get her modeling career going. She’ll be 32 in Sept. and has 2 rescue pit bulls.

What is interesting is Dak has “liked” some of her posts since 2013. 2014 was the “busiest” year as far as him liking posts and no likes after 2017. She follows him, but I can’t tell how long that’s been. 

ReplyQuote
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

Regan and Dak go way back. Maybe around 2017, Regan’s roommate (jordbish) posted a photo of Dak & himself referring to Dak as Regan’s long time friend. Apparently they went out whenever Dak was in LA. They followed each other on IG for years while Dak was involved with other girls and Regan had a boyfriend. I bet she was part of Natalie’s purge of Dak’s female IG friends. Maybe they reconnected in LA this week and Dak is following her again.

ReplyQuote
(@paulvish0444)

In this post, after consulting our experts, we have listed system requirements for QuickBooks Enterprise solutions for you to understand it easily. We also deem to educate you about new and better features of QuickBooks Desktop 2019.

You may also visit:  Fix QuickBooks Error H202 and H505 | QuickBooks Error Code 1722

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I’m laughing at them going to LA just to do all of the stuff that the most try-hard posers do - the people desperate to be famous and to be “seen” at the most scene-y places.

I said the same thing! It’s so wack.  

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

It’s also pretty useless for Natalie’s influencer “career” considering that most of her followers came from dating Dak.

I’m interested to see what will happen to her follower count once the blogs finally figure out she’s Dak’s ex. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

The new Natalie post has been up for 8 hours and nothing from Dak—-no like or comment. I doubt there will be.

Almost a whole day now. He’s not going to interact with her publicly  

She needs to stop with the weight loss. I’m feeling that crop leather top, though. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Natalie has recently followed a guy—@travistaaffe. He’s from Sarasota and is now a lawyer there. 26-27ish, went to Harvard and then UF Law School.

Natalie’s dating a Black guy experiment will probably begin and end with Dak. Dak isn’t the most pro-black man out there but she always seemed out of her element with his mostly Black crew.

What are the odds she’s contacted Bachelorette producers? Don’t be shocked when you see her on that show. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

So no Natalie and Cobi went to LA to keep Dak company?

Guess Egan want available. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @kat

Regan and Dak go way back. Maybe around 2017, Regan’s roommate (jordbish) posted a photo of Dak & himself referring to Dak as Regan’s long time friend. Apparently they went out whenever Dak was in LA. They followed each other on IG for years while Dak was involved with other girls and Regan had a boyfriend. I bet she was part of Natalie’s purge of Dak’s female IG friends. Maybe they reconnected in LA this week and Dak is following her again.

They still follow each other on Twitter which I’m sure was from 2013 or so since neither really use Twitter anymore. Regan works free lance with post production on reality shows like DWTS and AGT. Couldn’t tell if Regan was currently in a relationship, she seems to keep that part of her life off IG.

Bet Dak is going back and figuring out who was “unfollowed” by Natalie and trying to correct it. If someone did that to me, that would be the end of any relationship. So the “Natalie purge” is being uncovered—-Regan, Rosette and Kylee (attempted). Natalie is just a nasty girl.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

I’m laughing at them going to LA just to do all of the stuff that the most try-hard posers do - the people desperate to be famous and to be “seen” at the most scene-y places.

I said the same thing! It’s so wack.  

Shows how desperate Natalie is. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

So no Natalie and Cobi went to LA to keep Dak company?

Guess Egan want available. 

BE has a full life right now with his Monument Reality job and the kicking camps. Notice BE was on the trips that included Natalie? Hmmmm. Jeremy used to travel with Dak quite a bit. I remember him at the CWS games, but not much since.

ReplyQuote
Page 21 / 87
Share: