Dak Prescott

1,294 Posts
20 Users
23 Likes
150.9 K Views
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

Said his dad has Goat now and then says Atlas, but doesn’t say where Atlas is. Strange.

I think Atlas was put down. Dak mentioned him as more of a shout out. 

I still wonder if there is a shared custody thing with Beanie. I'm sure Natalie would call Beanie her dog as well. Time will tell with that one. 

Wonder what's going on in her mind as she watched the interview? We all know she did.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

@honeybee

Any signs of Kylee at training camp?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Joe Trahan did an interview with Dak.

He seems so light! The burden of the relationship with Natalie definitely weighed him down. Wasn't it during an interview with Joe Trahan that he actually said Natalie's name and called her his gf?? Then the next day, the clip was deleted from WFAA's YT account, LOL!! He'll probably announce he's single in a few months with another interview with Trahan or Brad Sham.

I love the Q&A with him. Dak really is a simple, country dude with a huge bank account. Wishing him success this season.

Last season he seemed very careful/calculated in interviews. I’m sure all of the injury questions drove him nuts, but he really seemed to have such a natural rapport with many of the media that was missing most of time.

Yes, the infamous “I’ve got a gf interview” was done with Trahan. He used the very tired line of “my fans should be happy for me.”Just an awful phrase. Then the interview is gone in 12 hours. Wish we knew the real story of what happened there. Did he do the SO to Natalie to please her and then thought better of it? Pulling an interview with a big sports celeb is a big deal especially after it aired. 

If he said something in an interview to keep Natalie happy and then the interview is pulled, the relationship was over right then and there.

Dak has to play the role of put together pro athlete and maybe doesn’t get to be the country dude as much as he’d like. I’m wondering if Dak being the more relaxed country guy away from the bright lights didn’t sit well with Natalie? She seems to be the type that wants the sophisticated wealthy guy 24/7.

Sham has asked him about his personal life before and can do it in such a way that it’s somewhat fatherly. I’ll bet the answer is something along the line of total focus on football. Lol

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Said his dad has Goat now and then says Atlas, but doesn’t say where Atlas is. Strange.

I think Atlas was put down. Dak mentioned him as more of a shout out. 

I still wonder if there is a shared custody thing with Beanie. I'm sure Natalie would call Beanie her dog as well. Time will tell with that one. 

Wonder what's going on in her mind as she watched the interview? We all know she did.

Yeah, Atlas went over the rainbow bridge. A little odd to mention him. At the same time he and Trahan are counting the number of dogs and Dak says “3” then “3.5” and then after Atlas says “5.” At least we know for sure Dak doesn’t have cats. Lol

It looked like Natalie was getting Beanie for TC, but then handed Beanie off to go to Spain. Looks like she’s heading back. She and Samar were shopping in Madrid yesterday. Followers continue to drop—-78.1

Maybe she looks at this Dak and realizes they weren’t meant to be together? That’s a hard thing to accept, but it’s easier than he didn’t want to marry me. If Natalie learns nothing else, she should take away that playing out a romance on IG is a horrible idea. 

Tidbits:

Halle is out in SoCal—-spent a day with Sasha L. Players have today off so she probably can get to spend time with Zeke.

The WAGs this year have generally been much quieter than last season. Not nearly as much partying. Wonder if Natalie was one of the organizers last year? Do any of the WAGs spend time with her after TC?

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I’m wondering if Dak being the more relaxed country guy away from the bright lights didn’t sit well with Natalie? She seems to be the type that wants the sophisticated wealthy guy 24/7.

Natalie is a city girl. I bet she hated living in Prosper. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Sham has asked him about his personal life before and can do it in such a way that it’s somewhat fatherly. I’ll bet the answer is something along the line of total focus on football.

When he's ready to announce he's single, he'll setup either Joe or Sham to ask about his relationship "status."

Yup, the answer will have something to do with focusing on football, lol.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

she should take away that playing out a romance on IG is a horrible idea. 

Especially when it's one-sided, like hers was.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I’m wondering if Dak being the more relaxed country guy away from the bright lights didn’t sit well with Natalie? She seems to be the type that wants the sophisticated wealthy guy 24/7.

Natalie is a city girl. I bet she hated living in Prosper. 

Natalie wants and expects 5 star everything at her fingertips. That isn’t Prosper. Dak seems to like nice restaurants, but then escape to a more laid back lifestyle. Could have been another area of conflict for them.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

she should take away that playing out a romance on IG is a horrible idea. 

Especially when it's one-sided, like hers was.

Did they ever talk? He posts nothing in his gallery with a rare story with her and she has almost daily stories with quite a few pics in her gallery. It seemed like they were in relationships with 2 different people.

Dak saying he likes to keep his private life private did not jive at all with Natalie. The sideline kisses, pics in the suite etc. picked up by The Spun/NY Post did not look like Dak keeping his private life private. She seemed to control things to a certain point and then it all fell apart.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Did they ever talk?

Probably fought a lot.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Courtney is front and center in the doc, "House of Hammer." But, I was like, 'why did they name it that? What's special about him? He's a freak and a sex addict.'

I then did a quick search to find out his family has a stake in Arm & Hammer products. I did not know that until a few minutes ago, lol. I guess with his name sounding so close to the baking soda products, it should've been obvious. Duh, right??

Nope. His family did not start the company. His very egotistical G.G.Grandfather (who was rich by other means) bought his way onto the Board of Arm & Hammer in the '80s.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/erinchack/armie-hammers-connection-to-arm-hammer-baking-soda-is-so

I had zero interest in watching until I saw the trailer, now I'm curious. Think there'll be a Natalie sighting? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIQ80m7831I&t=21s

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Courtney is front and center in the doc, "House of Hammer." But, I was like, 'why did they name it that? What's special about him? He's a freak and a sex addict.'

I then did a quick search to find out his family has a stake in Arm & Hammer products. I did not know that until a few minutes ago, lol. I guess with his name sounding so close to the baking soda products, it should've been obvious. Duh, right??

Nope. His family did not start the company. His very egotistical G.G.Grandfather (who was rich by other means) bought his way onto the Board of Arm & Hammer in the '80s.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/erinchack/armie-hammers-connection-to-arm-hammer-baking-soda-is-so

I had zero interest in watching until I saw the trailer, now I'm curious. Think there'll be a Natalie sighting? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIQ80m7831I&t=21s

Oh wow!!! No wonder Court has no interest in a relationship and goes to therapy weekly! Gee, he is a sicko. Guess he didn’t use a NDA with his dates.

Wonder if Court or the other women have any legal action against Armie. Seems like the family would be able to pay.

Natalie got to know Court 3-4 years ago so Natalie may not have known much about what went on with Court/Armie. Guess we’ll know more come Sept. 2. Does Dak tune in out of curiosity?

Looks like Natalie isn’t back in Dallas. Court has been spending time with Kate K. and on her own—-no sign of Natalie.

ReplyQuote
 Kat
(@kat)
Eminent Member

Natalie & some family/friends posted IG stories yesterday from the birthday bash for her brother’s GF. Apparently they’re all at the Spanish lake house. What a bunch of boozers. It’s sad to see a 25 year-old with no purpose in life but traveling, shopping, eating (salads only😂), partying and DRINKING at all hours of the day/night. And, of course, posting it all on social media. This was probably a major factor in Dak’s decision to move on from her. Good for him. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @kat

Natalie & some family/friends posted IG stories yesterday from the birthday bash for her brother’s GF. Apparently they’re all at the Spanish lake house. What a bunch of boozers. It’s sad to see a 25 year-old with no purpose in life but traveling, shopping, eating (salads only😂), partying and DRINKING at all hours of the day/night. And, of course, posting it all on social media. This was probably a major factor in Dak’s decision to move on from her. Good for him. 

Yeah, looks like a drinking contest with the goal of not remembering the weekend. Natalie is now following all of Samar’s buddies that came for the “party.” Maybe trying to show the IG world that she’s got lots of friends without Dak.

Natalie’s still being triggered by what Dak is doing. She posted a couple of pics from Lake Como titled Endless Summer. Must have taken a side trip there and made sure to have posed pics taken of herself and her shoes and she posts them today. And what happens today? 1st preseason for Dak/Cowboys. Dak won’t be playing, but I’m sure Natalie is working hard to show she’s happy without him. And so far, Dak hasn’t “liked” the pic and won’t.

Preseason game next Saturday in LA—-what does Natalie do then? 

The team did a documentary called Mind Games. It’s all about mental health and sports. Lots of Dak and a few others including the team psychologist in IG. If you get a chance, give it a listen. After listening to that, there is no way Dak/Natalie were going to work. Being attached to someone that has no real purpose in life other than the rich party girl existence had to make him say “no thanks.”

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
Page 30 / 87
Share: