Clear all

Dak Prescott

1,247 Posts
18 Users
23 Likes
131.7 K Views
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Crazy how many people believe they’re engaged all because one thirsty blogger speculated from a pic Natalie posted, where she strategically wore a non-diamond ring on her left ring finger.

People will believe anything!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Crazy how many people believe they’re engaged all because one thirsty blogger speculated from a pic Natalie posted, where she strategically wore a non-diamond ring on her left ring finger.

People will believe anything!

If they took 30 seconds to look at her IG, they could see she’s very single. I bet that’s where a few of her new 20 followers came from. People need to realize when Dak gets engaged, it will get professional sm pics/videos. It will not be his gf wearing some cheap gold band. And the way he is with his private life, I think he and his future wife will announce something at the same time.

And the partying in Spain continued for a 2nd night. Katie Hollet has some pics in her gallery. Natalie looks so wasted. Not the look of the gf of a top NFL QB. I could see him saying if you want the party girl lifestyle, have fun but not with me.

The most recent Natalie pic has gotten very few comments and not many likes. It looks bad with no like from Dak and her still having his pics up. Wonder how long she is going to drag it out?

I was curious and looked at Lauren Halley’s IG. She has broken up with her fiancé. She totally scrubbed her IG of any evidence of him. Some of these girls Dak has dated really don’t do well in relationships.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

Wonder how long she is going to drag it out?

Until it becomes obvious to most people they're no longer together - or Dak goes public with someone else; whichever comes first.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Wonder how long she is going to drag it out?

Until it becomes obvious to most people they're no longer together - or Dak goes public with someone else; whichever comes first.

I don’t see Dak going public with anyone this season. Doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a new gf, but with all

of his talk about total focus on football, having a new gf makes it look like he’s all talk. 

Natalie has those over the top pics from the Tampa Bay game in her gallery. It will look very sad to still have them up when the Cowboys play the Bucs this year. She knows how to delete pics. She posted one yesterday in a bikini laying in the boat at the lake. It’s gone today. Not really sure why. It hadn’t gotten a lot of likes or comments, but neither have her others.

The connection between Dak and The Housewives series is, he did a Direct TV commercial with a few of them. That mystery is solved.

On a side note, Jarwins are selling their house in Prosper and moving back to Oklahoma which is no surprise. Natalie basically abandoned PP and she didn’t seem close to any of the other WAGs so it seems like she has spent most of the off-season with family/friends.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Natty B is back in Dallas. She was having drinks with Kate K. and admiring her ring last night.

The team gets back about 5am Sunday morning. I’m guessing Beanie will go back to the Palace. This week the team is having open practices in the evening at the Star and the last preseason game on Friday night. What will Natalie do? Maybe just spend time with Court? Act like there is no football team in Dallas?

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

What will Natalie do? Maybe just spend time with Court? Act like there is no football team in Dallas?

I wouldn’t be surprised if she showed up for every game this season. Not like she can’t afford her own suite and it would help keep up the appearance they’re still together.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

I’m ready to see who’s next, lol. If he is talking to somebody new, he’s being real quiet about it.

Time for some tea spilling. Only a matter of time, tho. Dak’s women can’t stay quiet for too long. 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

The way Cooper Rush is playing, there’ll be all new Cowboys QB WAGS this season. lol. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

The way Cooper Rush is playing, there’ll be all new Cowboys QB WAGS this season. lol. 

He’s not looking very good. Lauryn had his highlight from the game last night on her IG—-handoff from Coop to Rico Dowdle for a TD. Yawn!

I think they will mercifully let Ben go. His gf has never been included with the WAGs. Bet they keep Coop on PS which downgrades Lauryn’s status. Will Grier just looks like he knows what’s going on—-plays a little like Dak and I bet he’ll be QB 2. His wife (@jeanthang)was at some WAG events last season, but has 2 little girls and seemed to enjoy doing all the mommy things.  She didn’t go to Oxnard at all.

May not be a lot of new WAGs, but a shakeup in the pecking order. They lost PP Jarwin and La’el Collins’ wife.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

I’m ready to see who’s next, lol. If he is talking to somebody new, he’s being real quiet about it.

Time for some tea spilling. Only a matter of time, tho. Dak’s women can’t stay quiet for too long. 

We need an update on Kylee’s IG. C’mon Honeybee! Team was at a hotel in LA from Tuesday to Saturday. If Dak wanted to spend some time with a new lady, he sure could.

Wonder if he’s fallen back on SnapChat? Certainly has been his go to for quite awhile.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

What will Natalie do? Maybe just spend time with Court? Act like there is no football team in Dallas?

I wouldn’t be surprised if she showed up for every game this season. Not like she can’t afford her own suite and it would help keep up the appearance they’re still together.

Some of Natalie’s buddies go to games and Dak’s family/D4B crew will be there. Natalie showing up (especially in a suite) will make her look so petty and sad. That look will not help her at all. People will wonder why there are no tacky sideline kisses if they are still together and she’s at the game.

Natalie has spent the weekend with Kate K., Bridget and others. She is adding follows from each dinner. I think she’s trying really hard to make it look like she’s having a great social life.

Momma B is in town. Guess she’s in Dallas to help Natalie through this week of Cowboy ramp up.

Court was in LA for a couple of days and seems upset about life. Maybe something about the Armie doc?

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

We need an update on Kylee’s IG. C’mon Honeybee!

Yeah, wya, Honeybee??

I'd be curious to know if Kylee made an appearance in Oxnard but I get the feeling they've both moved on.

Court was in LA for a couple of days and seems upset about life. Maybe something about the Armie doc?

Loves attention, just like her bestie.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

May not be a lot of new WAGs, but a shakeup in the pecking order.

Sasha Law will probably be Queen WAG now.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Loves attention, just like her bestie.

I think the need for drama was what attracted them as friends. If there isn’t drama, Court is good at trying to create it or at least the appearance of it.

Court has little filter when it comes to her IG. She just posts whatever she sees/hears. She had a couple videos up several days ago of Momma B being stoned. Momma B had 1 too many magic mushroom edibles. Not sure who uses them, but Momma B consumed at a restaurant. Natalie/Court seemed to stick to wine. Guess this is how they will cope with the football season!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

May not be a lot of new WAGs, but a shakeup in the pecking order.

Sasha Law will probably be Queen WAG now.

The group we follow is primarily a social group. It’s nothing official and they do nothing other than drink.

I didn’t see any of them post pics/vids from practice yesterday. Jean Grier is going to the game on Friday which makes sense since Will and Cooper Rush are supposed to play most of the game. I guess Lauryn Rush will be there too. 

Sasha does really seem to like most of the group other than Halle. When Sasha was out in Oxnard, she didn’t seem to spend time with any of them.

Off topic—Dak will be given the Ed Block Courage Award before the game on Friday. In the past he has has family accept awards, but since he’s not playing, I think he’ll get it himself. 

ReplyQuote
Page 31 / 84
Share: