1,253 Posts
18 Users
23 Likes
135.3 K Views
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn
Posted by: @bugaboo

Said his dad has Goat now and then says Atlas, but doesn’t say where Atlas is. Strange.

I think Atlas was put down. Dak mentioned him as more of a shout out. 

I still wonder if there is a shared custody thing with Beanie. I'm sure Natalie would call Beanie her dog as well. Time will tell with that one. 

Natalie was back in Dallas a few days before Dak came back with the team. No sign of Beanie with Natalie and if she had the dog, we know she would have posted something. 

Dak said in the Trahan interview that he has 3 dogs and named them. It would be confusing for Natalie to have Beanie. Nothing on BATB has been updated in forever.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Team is having their kickoff celebration tonight. This is replacing a lunch they used to have. Players, alumni and coaches were invited to walk the blue carpet. It’s supposed to be like the ESPYs. It was kind of confusing with current players mixed in with former players and names being announced for the wrong guy. Toward the end, they got it together. The whole event is sponsored by blockchain.

Zeke and Halle looked great, Cooper and Lauryn Rush looked nice——-many of the receivers didn’t have dates. Micah Parsons had his mom and a very young looking date?

At the end, the CEO of blockchain walked in with Dak. Neither had dates!! For all the dumb talk about Natalie being a gf, this should put some of it to rest. Dak looked goooood! He was wearing a black suit with white shirt—-simple/classic look. He just seemed relaxed and maybe put worrying about his LT out of his mind for now. Just Dak’s presence was so different than events like NFLH when he was with Natalie.

Maybe this is why Momma B was in town. Natalie needed support. If they were together, she would have had a big glam day with pics on IG and would be there tomorrow night when Dak gets the Ed Block Award. This has to be killing her. I’m sure some of Natalie’s followers will be wondering why she wasn’t there.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

For all the dumb talk about Natalie being a gf, this should put some of it to rest.

It’s starting to sink in that Natalie’s out of the picture.

https://twitter.com/dallascowboys/status/1562931431118102529?s=21&t=BTrd6WpwANzt9VlEhLnzOA

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Yup, they've finally figured it out. 

Bugaboo, it would make sense if that's why Karin B is in Dallas. This has to be hard for her. Imagine the DMs she's getting.

https://twitter.com/T_bell111/status/1562951960713924615?s=20&t=MirNdz_MKnccvQZ9mwn-jg

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

From Cowboys Nation Twitter account:

"Dak’s previous girlfriend remains noticeably absent. Relationship must be over."

https://twitter.com/CowboysNation/status/1562930250283204608?s=20&t=MirNdz_MKnccvQZ9mwn-jg

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Is Micah Parsons' gf pregnant? Is she the mother of his first child?

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Is Micah Parsons' gf pregnant? Is she the mother of his first child?

Sure looks like a baby bump to me. I have no idea what his baby momma #1 looks like. 

When he walked in last night at first I couldn’t tell if she was with him or not. His mom walked next to him with the gf behind. Micah didn’t seem that interested in her. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

From Cowboys Nation Twitter account:

"Dak’s previous girlfriend remains noticeably absent. Relationship must be over."

https://twitter.com/CowboysNation/status/1562930250283204608?s=20&t=MirNdz_MKnccvQZ9mwn-jg

This Twitter account is run by a guy who was able to figure out Natalie was out of the picture. He has 166k followers on Twitter so the relationship over comment was seen by quite a few people.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Yup, they've finally figured it out. 

Bugaboo, it would make sense if that's why Karin B is in Dallas. This has to be hard for her. Imagine the DMs she's getting.

https://twitter.com/T_bell111/status/1562951960713924615?s=20&t=MirNdz_MKnccvQZ9mwn-jg

It’s probably been like a wake this week for Natalie and Momma B. Momma B certainly enjoyed spending most of last fall being at games and living the celeb life. I’m sure she told her friends at the tennis and yacht clubs about her exciting life as a potential MIL of Dak. Well, that didn’t work out.

Whatever is going on with Natalie, Court is liking many of the WAGs pics. Guess she wants to be remembered if someone has a spare ticket. Lol!

Natalie had to be upset thinking about her WAG friends walking the blue carpet getting attention. Lauryn Rush has a new group of “WAG friends” (pic in story)—I think she just grabbed some and had them pose. Lauryn, Morgan Martin and Maddy VanderEsch are the vets of the group.

Saw Sasha and Halle walk in with their guys, but not in Lauryn’s group pic. Seems they don’t want to socialize with the Rush group again this year.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Whatever is going on with Natalie, Court is liking many of the WAGs pics. Guess she wants to be remembered if someone has a spare ticket.

That’s strategic. Just need to figure out the angle. Lol

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

This Twitter account is run by a guy who was able to figure out Natalie was out of the picture.

He didn’t figure it out. He said he got the tea from this Twitter thread, who I suspect got her tea from here:

The replies are hilarious!! 😆 

https://twitter.com/cowboys_chikita/status/1547401899577589760?s=21&t=hrcNynucxTnz9Qm5yaAp7EfG9XLsEx6CSUoyW-ZvJT8

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

It’s probably been like a wake this week for Natalie and Momma B. Momma B certainly enjoyed spending most of last fall being at games and living the celeb life.

Somebody on Twitter said, ‘her family was like “YOU HAD ONE JOB!” 😩🤣😭

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Micah didn’t seem that interested in her. 

I had the same feeling! He needs to learn what birth control is! 

ReplyQuote
Page 32 / 84
Share: