(@gossipadmin)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

So they definitely broke up? 

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

OMG, Yes.

Do your research. Check her IG. She's attended zero games this season. Hasn't posted Dak since NFL Honors. Dak took someone else to his Halloween party. They're done. 

Now help us find out who his Halloween date was, lol!

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

Maybe Tink is at that game?

Wonder how we can figure that out?

ReplyQuote
Sports Gossip Staff
(@gossipadmin)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

@audrey-hepburn Will do!

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Maybe Tink is at that game?

Wonder how we can figure that out?

Not sure why this is messing up the quote? I wonder if Tink is more of a Lauren Holly type friend? A girl that goes to some events with him, but not serious. If so, I wouldn’t expect her to be seen that much.

I had been looking at pics taken by D4B crew including Tad and I haven’t seen a girl in any. The pics from the stadium are all the same—-pics of the field and each other. 

I just don’t see him having much time for any relationship other than something real casual. He hosted the Halloween party and was in at the Star practicing most of the week—-took off to go fishing over the weekend. Micah said he told Dak that he works too much! 

I’m guessing that Natalie objected to him putting in crazy hours last season. He seems very focused on football and very happy. He had a huge smile at his presser yesterday and seemed very relaxed. 

ReplyQuote
Sports Gossip Staff
(@gossipadmin)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

Any updates on Tink? 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @gossipadmin

Any updates on Tink? 

Nope. Dak and some other vets served a Thanksgiving dinner at a Salvation Army location a few days ago. Some WAGs were there to help and I was able to match them all to one of the other guys. The way we found out about Natalie was the mess of the COVID bday party and then he posting the happy bday to Dak. 

I just don’t think he’s going to get into a serious relationship during the season. Before Natalie, he tried to keep any romances as off season only. I could see him doing that for at least this season. The team has a Christmas party—-we should keep out eyes open for pics that leak out.

Natalie posted that she took a few days for self care with the holidays coming up. She also said she has lots of travel planned. Looks like Court will be going to Vail for Thanksgiving and I’ll bet Natalie is with her. Her followers have dropped below 78k. The football/Dak fans are figuring out they aren’t together and nothing about Natalie is very interesting.

ReplyQuote
(@escobars)
Eminent Member

Hear me out.. tell me Laurens baby dont look just like Dak. AND the engagement called off right around the Time him and Nat split?? comeeee onnnn..

ReplyQuote
(@escobars)
Eminent Member

okay wait, maybe im wrong? were her and the baby daddy LAJ engaged?

ReplyQuote
Sports Gossip Staff
(@gossipadmin)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

@escobars Definitely see a resemblance 😆

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @escobars

okay wait, maybe im wrong? were her and the baby daddy LAJ engaged?

Lauren and her baby daddy were engaged. He lives in Idaho and she moved there to be with him. She also moved her tanning business to Idaho/Washington. They did get engaged and they broke up. She has scrubbed him off her IG.

Lauren and her daughter still live in the area and she has started another job at a spa type place.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

NFL Week 10 and 11. Team is winning and Dak is playing really well. Dak continues to keep his off the field life very locked down. I saw very little on IG from those at the Thanksgiving game. Seemed like Phil, Tad/Holly and a couple of D4B crew were there and they just had pics of the field or themselves. If there was a single female at the game, there was no pic of her. 

Trenton did put up a very short video of himself and Dak at a mall on Black Friday. Dak was dressed down and was strolling along. Lots of people walking near them and nobody seemed to know QB1 was 10’ away.

I haven’t seen anything since the 1 pic at the Halloween party to suggest Dak has a new gf. If he does, he’s keeping it very quiet. He was asked several times what he was doing for Thanksgiving and the weekend and he said it was going to be a mellow Thanksgiving dinner and relaxed weekend.

Natalie was really triggered by all the Dak attention. She met up with her mom, bro and his gf in Vail. Court, Pearl and her family were there as well. Natalie has been putting up a lot of IG stories all week. She’s obviously trying to show she’s having a great holiday skiing and not missing being a WAG at AT&T for the Thanksgiving game??? Yeah, sure. 

NY Post is now showing pre game pics of Josh Allen and his gf kissing before games. The Dak/Natalie relationship was over so they moved on.

Halle’s 30th bday was on Thanksgiving and neither Zeke or Natalie mentioned it on IG. Momma E made a big deal of it so maybe that counts for Zeke too? 

ReplyQuote
Sports Gossip Staff
(@gossipadmin)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

Any updates on Dak and his new lady?  

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

And now it’s 2023 and Dak has kept his personal life very quiet. In several interviews, Dak or others talk about how hard he works. Saw a short video of him meeting some HS football players on a tour at the Star. There was Dak sitting all alone in the locker room and told the guys everyone else left 2 hours ago.

In the games after Thanksgiving, I just saw some of the D4B crew there. A couple went to Jacksonville game. No pics from the Palace at Christmas—Dak took a few D4B crew to a Mavs game on Christmas Day. There is the video with Icon roaming the Palace promoting Pose with the Players (?). Dak looks like a workaholic QB with some friends/family around to support him.

Phil was at the Palace for NYE/NY Day. I’m guessing some other family were there too.

This season Dak has gotten involved with Make A Wish. He meets with kids/families after practice on Friday and then stops to talk to them pre-game. He clearly has moved on from awkward sideline kisses to making a great experience for some deserving kids.

Natalie continues her do nothing life. She was in Sarasota for Christmas and spent NY weekend with Court. So now what, Natalie? She’ll be 26 in a few months and other than breaking up with Dak, has done nothing while being 25.

Deep breath—-about to hit playoff season. The Dak we see now seems very removed from the Dak last year that got fined $25k for making some dumb remarks after the 49er game. He’s up again for WPMOY—-this year I think he’s more deserving.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Phil was at the Palace for NYE/NY Day. I’m guessing some other family were there too.

Hey there! 

Has anyone posted Dak NYE stuff besides Uncle Phil? Wonder how he rang in the new year?? I saw his low-key Christmas with the D4B. 

Going to be a crazy NFL weekend. The last regular season weekend always is but with the Damar story added... wow.

ReplyQuote
Page 41 / 95
Share: