Dak Prescott

1,413 Posts
24 Users
23 Likes
173.2 K Views
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bugaboo

He’s up again for WPMOY—-this year I think he’s more deserving.

IDK. Isn't the award usually given to the person who has a large impact on their community? I just don't see Dak getting there yet. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Anyone know why Tad deleted his Instagram and Twitter? That's weird. 

ReplyQuote
Sports Gossip Staff
(@gossipadmin)
Eminent Member Admin
Topic starter  

@queenie Is it still down?

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@gossipadmin Yep still the same. I used to follow him on Snap too. But it looks like he's changed the settings..

ReplyQuote
(@thevirgoshe)

I usually lurk but I'm pretty sure he deleted his twitter because he replied to this girl on there calling her a baddie, she was a cowboys fan. She was also in his likes on twitter a lot along with Joy Taylor and other girls that are cowboys fans. 

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@thevirgoshe Lol you know I saw the same thing with other females and Joy . I said it before even though he  is getting married he was following certain women and liking all their stuff. Dang Tad. So no more social media for him. That sucks cause I loved seeing him get in Twitter fights etc.

ReplyQuote
(@audrey-hepburn)
Reputable Member

Sounds like Holly shut it down, lol

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@audrey-hepburn Was thinking the same thing. March is their wedding. Can't wait to see if she  post any pics. Wonder if Natalie is invited 🤣

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @queenie

@thevirgoshe Lol you know I saw the same thing with other females and Joy . I said it before even though he  is getting married he was following certain women and liking all their stuff. Dang Tad. So no more social media for him. That sucks cause I loved seeing him get in Twitter fights etc.

I wondered what was going on with his social media. Tad and Holley were at a wedding on NYE and this happened shortly after. Hmmmm. Wedding in 2 months and he’s still doing on line flirting. He’s had a “thing” for Joy Taylor for quite awhile. 

Tad needs to grow up and realize he’s soon going to be a husband and father of 3. Time to stop acting like he’s Dak. Maybe Tad’s not ready to be married?

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

@bugaboo I think she might have pushed for it and he just went with it. I really don't think he is ready. He thinks he can be like Dak but he has no kids and he's a sports star. Dak.knows he's not ready, Tad is trying to have the best of both worlds. He can get women just by being Dak's brother. Only time will tell what happens.

ReplyQuote
(@queenie)
Estimable Member

Next Monday is going to be epic. Let's see if the Cowboys can get out of the first round. Dak has so much hate. I hope he gets it together even though I'm not a Cowboys fan. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @audrey-hepburn

Posted by: @bugaboo

Phil was at the Palace for NYE/NY Day. I’m guessing some other family were there too.

Hey there! 

Has anyone posted Dak NYE stuff besides Uncle Phil? Wonder how he rang in the new year?? I saw his low-key Christmas with the D4B. 

Going to be a crazy NFL weekend. The last regular season weekend always is but with the Damar story added... wow.

Welcome back Judy!

I looked at all of the D4B crew IG pages and saw nothing about Dak on NYE. Tad and Holly were at a wedding and Phil was at the Palace. I’m guessing that some other family/friends were there. Usually when Phil visits they have a family gathering.

A couple of years ago, Dak hosted a family/friends NYE dinner and last year was the QB NYE dinner. The team had a small break over NY, but looks like QB1 has kept his night quiet.

That last game was a disaster. What a mess. Dak was bad, but so was the whole team.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@audrey-hepburn Was thinking the same thing. March is their wedding. Can't wait to see if she  post any pics. Wonder if Natalie is invited 🤣

Holly puts up stories here and there reminding folks she is getting married. 

I think Natalie was crossed off the invite/Christmas card list months ago!! The poor little rich girl was at a resort in Montana and now drinking with Kate K. in the Bahamas.

BTW—Peighton Jarwin is pregnant. Baby boy due in June. Not surprised at all. She and Blake seem like nice people—glad they have been able to move on.

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

@bugaboo I think she might have pushed for it and he just went with it. I really don't think he is ready. He thinks he can be like Dak but he has no kids and he's a sports star. Dak.knows he's not ready, Tad is trying to have the best of both worlds. He can get women just by being Dak's brother. Only time will tell what happens.

They have been living like a married couple for a few years. They have a son and Holly”s daughter sees Tad as her dad. I can see why Holly would want some commitment from Tad. 

Tad struggles with maintaining his own identity. He seems to backslide into wanting to be a D list celeb. He went through another round of defending Dak on Twitter and got himself invited to one of those sports talk podcasts where he made a fool of himself.

Tad is now on a college campus and I’m sure he’s popular with the single females. 

ReplyQuote
(@bugaboo)
Honorable Member

Next Monday is going to be epic. Let's see if the Cowboys can get out of the first round. Dak has so much hate. I hope he gets it together even though I'm not a Cowboys fan. 

I’m praying Monday is a good game for Dak and the team. Some of the Dak hate has nothing really to do with football. Some don’t want to see him succeed and enjoy any loss and poor play by him

Remember the last time the Cowboys were in Tampa? Dak’s comeback game. Jane Slater saying Dak was blowing kisses up to Natalie and the fam except the fam wasn’t sitting with her. Kylee at the game with great seats behind the Cowboys bench and reconnecting with the D4B crew. Natalie was posting content for 24 hours about that game.

Natalie isn’t in the pic now. She spent the week in the Bahamas with Kate K and now back in Dallas. Does Kylee show up? Wonder if any of the D4B crew make the trip? Momma B must be having flashbacks to that game. Taking pics of Natalie and PP Jarwin showing off their WAG swag. Life has really changed.

ReplyQuote
Page 42 / 95
Share: